Author Topic: 4 or 5 hrs of sleep enough?  (Read 4395 times)

g.m

• Getbig II
Re: 4 or 5 hrs of sleep enough?
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »
cut it out "galeniko" (pretty gay),you would never in your entire life insult me in person so stop pretending your have balls behind your computer. i would beat your ass and put a dress on you and feed you to the crackheads down the street. reminder-only pussys act tough behind a computer!

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 07:36:30 PM »
7 is what I strive for on weekdays, but its usually between that and 6 hours

5 hours occassionally (and I still have great work outs in the gym)

Any less than that and there is no way I can function/train!

8 hours+ on weekends!
.......7/8 hrs?..last time i slept for 8 hrs was probably when i was n high school.in the 90's.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 08:11:28 PM »
u must be short because i dont know anyone tall that only needs 5 hours

Thats funny cause im barely 5'9 and I need 8 hrs of sleep, minimum. Any less and my productivity for mental work goes down. 9 hours a day would be ideal.
all drugs - TPPIIP

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »
damn..i really wish i could magically appear infront of you just to see how fast you piss on your panties you fucken fag. dont you have somebody else to man up on behind your computer screen? move along pussy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
I'd LOVE to have 20 waking hours each day.

I sleep 8 or 8.5 usually.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 08:55:31 PM »
wheres that confidence of yours coming from, have you bought mma t shirt and now think youre some badass?

???
........my confidence comes from yrs of breaking jaws and bringing net banging fags like you back to reality..whats the point of trying to insult somebody you dont know? is it to easy infront of a computer? does that make you a man? are you really an asshole in life or just when push the power button on your computer? how old are you btw? fucken homo looking computer geek.mma shirt? bitch please,you look the type too..........pussy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »
damn..i really wish i could magically appear infront of you just to see how fast you piss on your panties you fucken fag. dont you have somebody else to man up on behind your computer screen? move along pussy.

Whats the matter honey? Didn't get your daily dose of protein from slurping on your boyfriends cock tonight?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 09:53:16 PM »
i get the most 4 or 5 hrs of sleep evey night ( and i wake up a couple of times durring those 4 or 5 hrs)and have been for the last 15/20 yrs yet i am in great shape and continue to improve..sup with all that b.s about needing at least 8 hrs of sleep if you want to get any gains? is that yet another "must do for gains" created by muscle magazines or am i just lucky to be able to respond to my work outs even though i barley get any sleep? what say you?

my average time of sleep is less than 6 hours.. most ppl need at least 7-8 hours.. some need more.. it depends on each one's system..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 10:11:15 PM »
i guess when i was young, i would go to sleep at 1 am... get up at 5 for work at a grocery store... get out of workat 2, go play basketball for 3 hours, then hang out with friends, and go to bed at 1 am again.

At 36 years old... If I get 4 hours of sleep, I'm coming home for a 3 hours nap and I'm STILL groggy and miserable all day.  I liked me sleep now.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2013, 03:29:59 AM »
i've run on low sleep for long period over the years but since i reduced my stimulant consumption i find that while i can still stay up, i'd rather sleep...

i try to sleep for 7-8hrs every night during the week... about the same for the weekends but i also usually add in 1-2 naps

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »
damn . :D
seriously tho, My best friend is 6'2 or average height. And he only sleeps 4-6 hours a day. If he take a nap, even for 30 minutes, it fucks him up and he can only sleep for 2-3 hours that night. He said he been like that all his life.

Thats how I am unless I take something like Xanax or Unisom... Been insomniac for quite some time now..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2013, 03:59:09 AM »
Ideally I need between 7-9 hours of sleep everynight. If I have less than 7 I just don't function the same and I feel like crap.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2013, 04:01:33 AM »
G.M is getting the weak getbig welcome i see.... :(
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2013, 04:18:21 AM »
G.M is getting the weak getbig welcome i see.... :(

everyone breaks within their first week

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2013, 06:31:50 AM »
I work with people that claim they get by with 5 hrs a sleep a night. But every couple hours they have to make a dunkin donuts run.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 06:42:19 AM »

I completely agree with your assessment of the situation. Medical studies* have shown that individuals with exceptional height, as in the likes of basketball players, due in fact require more sleep in order to properly regenerate, heal and restore optimum cellular function.

I would invite Johnny to expand on this thought, but not too many would be able to comprehend the intricate ramifications of this matter.

"1"

* All studies referenced were conducted in a Nigerian Medical School with no international or WHO accreditation and with pseudo-scientists and nonrandomized test subjects.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 06:55:36 AM »

everyone breaks within their first week

.... :D...go get em boy...

i was trying real hard, but there were only few ppl online i guess :D

Then by all means continue to destroy this fat fucking permabulker... ;D
?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2013, 08:37:16 AM »
........my confidence comes from yrs of breaking jaws and bringing net banging fags like you back to reality..whats the point of trying to insult somebody you dont know? is it to easy infront of a computer? does that make you a man? are you really an asshole in life or just when push the power button on your computer? how old are you btw? fucken homo looking computer geek.mma shirt? bitch please,you look the type too..........pussy.

oh brother ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2013, 09:01:14 AM »
Maybe you take too much t3, clen or tren .. but from your pic you don't look like a tren abuser  ;D

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2013, 09:33:28 AM »
.... :D...go get em boy...

Then by all means continue to destroy this fat fucking permabulker... ;D
....wow you fuckers aint playing huh? thanks for the welcome ..i guess.. fucken assholes  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 09:35:45 AM »
....wow you fuckers aint playing huh? thanks for the welcome ..i guess.. fucken assholes  ;D

Don't ever take anything personal around these parts. This is the thunderdome, everyone gets shit on every once in a while.

Roll with the punches and enjoy your stay..

"1"

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
Maybe you take too much t3, clen or tren .. but from your pic you don't look like a tren abuser  ;D
.i aint on nothing but food and whey....last time i fucked around with anything was like 7 yrs ago..never again.fuck that shit! im good.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2013, 09:38:04 AM »
Don't ever take anything personal around these parts. This is the thunderdome, everyone gets shit on every once in a while.

Roll with the punches and enjoy your stay..

"1"
....yea i noticed,haha. thanks

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2013, 10:11:14 AM »

because we are bigger and need more rest since our bodies go harder during the day we also need harder rest, hell i wish i only needed that much rest id be dead trying to do 5 hours a night

You believe your own theoretical bullshit?

You may need more rest because you are big and fat, whereby your heart and cardiovascular system is taxed more because it carries all that extra mass - not because you are taller.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2013, 10:18:33 AM »
........i tried that shit a while back and i was up all night!the only thing that works for me is doxylamine and im lucky if i get 5 good but interrupted hrs from that. i have yokes no problem ..fuck it.thought maybe the 8 hrs of sleep must be some b.s cause ive gotten by just fine with out it

Nice tat's.