Author Topic: transactions online  (Read 1105 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
transactions online
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:08:45 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but what is your payment preference?

I've only used western union, but recently I keep getting denied online (maybe because I'm trying to send to Moldova). Moneygram and Coinstar seem outdated to me. Bitcoin looks like the best route, but I'm too dumb/lazy to learn how to use.
Do Work.

Depocyp

• Getbig II
Re: transactions online
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:56 AM »
Visa #1

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »
paying with traceable things like credit cards, WU is real dumb man.

CAsh in mail is the only way to ever be kept off the radar. But buying small amounts should be fine, but I still don't like it.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »

CAsh in mail is the only way to ever be kept off the radar. But buying small amounts should be fine, but I still don't like it.

I have not seen any sources of late in the last 2-3 years accepting cash on any boards, but yes id much rather pay that way if i was to ever order creatinine in the mail

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 05:12:18 PM »
I have not seen any sources of late in the last 2-3 years accepting cash on any boards, but yes id much rather pay that way if i was to ever order creatinine in the mail

I've seen sources come and go on smaller Canadian boards... And you don't know their real business on their side. If they're dealing harder stuff (and this has happened...) you could be caught in the trail.

I just find it a sloppy way to pay despite it being so convenient... Basically, the more low key, the better.
?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 06:21:50 PM »

I agree with you - unless I'm running for office I don't think orders under 500 will cause concern. Sending cash in the mail just feels sketch to me personally, which may be irrational. I think Bitcoin is probably the cleanest option, I just don't know how to use it, hah.
Do Work.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »
Online western union is bad news if you're making bigger transactions...You cannot waive ID online which is an important aspect...