Author Topic: Be There's OFFICIAL May '17 Competition Thread  (Read 150204 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Be There's OFFICIAL May '17 Competition Thread
« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2018, 07:16:31 AM »
thanks for the kind words.

I was only going to do last years show then retire, I got a lot of really good feedback which changed my mind, a lot said I reminded them of the 90s, it was then when people actually put effort into presentation.
I have got my music ready for this year and am going to put together a routine this time, I normally wing it.
I did a routine last year but my music didn't play and they played some shitty rock track they used about 10 times that day.

It pisses me off that the posing round isn't scored, it would force people to make an effort if they thought their placings would be affected.

They should score muscularity, symmetry and posing as 3 separate entities, no calves, marked down, poor conditioning, marked down, lack of balance marked down, fist pumping, marked down.
8),,,YOUR RIGHT MATE..

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2018, 07:47:19 AM »
I agree with everything you just said. Not scoring the posing round is absolutely insane. Supposedly Wayne Demilia's new IFBB organization will be re-implementing the scoring round. Should be interesting to see what happens.

be back

« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2018, 12:28:18 PM »
It is meant to be a show after all, the posing routines should be interesting and watchable.
I get really bored at bodybuilding shows, I end up leaving after my class..