Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.  (Read 16290 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Derek Chauvin is going to get acquitted.
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2021, 03:05:07 PM »
bullshit

the cops usually get off

Floyd was alive when Chauvin knelt on his neck and he was dead when Chauvin got up

You clearly did not watch the trial. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2021, 04:43:24 PM »
bullshit

the cops usually get off

Floyd was alive when Chauvin knelt on his neck and he was dead when Chauvin got up
He was also alive before he ate a bunch of fentanyl.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2021, 05:06:35 PM »

That which the criminally stoopid do unto themselves is not counted amongst the error of they wayz...'n' sheit.  Cucks be like, "Sheeeeit!  Deyz not wut rite!  Dat caint be troof!"

But it doo...  FTN, brother!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2021, 05:11:57 PM »

false

Medical examiner testifies drugs, heart conditions were contributing causes in George Floyd's death.  However, Dr. Andrew Baker, the man who performed Floyd's autopsy, said on Friday, April 9, that he still believes that Floyd's direct cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Dr. Andrew Baker testified on Friday, April 9, that he still believes that Floyd's direct cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression" but, in a break with his peers, called Floyd's heart conditions and drug ingestion "contributing causes." A day earlier, jurors heard testimony that cast the level of methamphetamine and fentanyl found in Floyd's system after he died as relatively low.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2021, 05:15:16 PM »
false

Speaking of the criminally stoopid...It's like an oregonian cuck polished the Magic Dildo or puffed the Sacred Dong-Bong and out squirted Straw! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2021, 05:23:18 PM »
Speaking of the criminally stoopid...It's like an oregonian cuck polished the Magic Dildo or puffed the Sacred Dong-Bong and out squirted Straw!

You're sad and pathetic human being

I've come to understand that you are seriously damaged in so many ways (most importantly emotionally and spiritually) that I'm going to ignore your Tourette's like responses going forward.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »
You're sad and pathetic human being

I've come to understand that you are seriously damaged in so many ways (most importantly emotionally and spiritually) that I'm going to ignore your Tourette's like responses going forward.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2021, 09:24:36 PM »
false
Weird how he flip flopped on this....

Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

But then Baker added, "I am not saying this killed him."

What changed his mind in the last several months? Hmmmm I also wonder if Baker wrote his final report before or after watching the video...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-court-docs-say-george-floyd-had-fatal-level-of-fentanyl-in-his-system/ar-BB18pb0p
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2021, 04:50:44 AM »
You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

Words to live by, good sir.
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2021, 03:53:19 PM »
And why was Chauvin on his neck?

Because he wanted to kill him? I don't know. Ask Chauvin. Oh that's right, he took the 5th. Obviously, he doesn't want to talk about that incident.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2021, 03:56:08 PM »
You clearly did not watch the trial.

If you are taking a poll, I did not watch the trial. It is up to the jury to decide what to do with Chauvin. What I think with regards to this, doesn't mean crap.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2021, 08:35:15 AM »
Because he wanted to kill him? I don't know. Ask Chauvin. Oh that's right, he took the 5th. Obviously, he doesn't want to talk about that incident.
You must not have watched the video of the whole incident.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2021, 09:53:42 AM »
If you are taking a poll, I did not watch the trial. It is up to the jury to decide what to do with Chauvin. What I think with regards to this, doesn't mean crap.

I wish he would have take. The stand.   Floyd caused his own death.   He was a drug addict resisting arrest and ingested a deadly amount of drugs to avoid arrest.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2021, 03:15:01 PM »
The Police should not be held accountable for the abject STUPIDITY of criminals, regardless of the color of their epidermism their status as a cRap fArteest, their failure as anything other than a sperm donor and a host of other reasons.  Floyd had Covid 19 in his system.  Why is this not the cause of death?  His estranged family wants to be compensated for his stupidity, that is why.

Actually, being a fucking retard was the cause of his death.  Lethal amounts of Meth and Fentanyl were in his body.  I bet his brain was the size of a pea...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2021, 02:45:56 PM »
In the hands of the jury now.  I watched portions of the closing by both sides.  I'm not seeing murder here.  I do think Chauvin should have gotten off of Floyd when he stopped resisting on the ground, but given the evidence of a lethal amount of drugs in his system, the lack of any injury to Floyd's neck, the fact Chauvin was not compressing Floyd's carotid arteries, and the struggle that happened before they got him on the ground, I'm not convinced this was murder. 

I also think the judge should have sequestered the jury a long time ago.  I don't know how they don't get influenced by the events of the past couple weeks and Maxine Waters' comments. 

Overall, I think he should be convicted of some form of police brutality, but not murder (although I don't think they charged Chauvin with anything less than murder/manslaughter?).  But I have no idea what the jury is going to do.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2021, 02:49:22 PM »
You must not have watched the video of the whole incident.

I watched it too many times. Not sure what that has to do with my post about Chauvin taking the 5th.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2021, 04:28:55 PM »
I've read that the judge is very close to declaring a mistrial due to that loud mouth gorilla congresswoman from Cali. 
~

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2021, 05:09:35 PM »
I've read that the judge is very close to declaring a mistrial due to that loud mouth gorilla congresswoman from Cali.

Dreadful...

I don't know that anyone in MN is listening to her, but she'll get folks in LA to play stupid games after the verdict.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/19/judge-in-chauvin-trial-says-waters-comments-could-lead-to-appeal/

The judge in Derrick Chauvin’s murder trial slammed Rep. Maxine Waters’ call for protesters to “get confrontational” if the ex-cop is cleared in the death of George Floyd on Monday — saying it could lead the to the whole case “being overturned.”

The stunning remarks came as the city of Minneapolis braces for unrest while the jury deliberates in the case.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson had urged Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill to declare a mistrial, arguing that “an elected official, US Congressperson” made statements that “I think are reasonably interpreted to be threats against the sanctity of the jury process” and had the effect of “threatening and intimidating the jury.”

Cahill denied the motion but told Nelson, “I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned.”

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2021, 05:40:26 PM »
Not the first time that big mouth bitch has incited violence. Where are the investigations??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2021, 05:54:57 PM »
I don't think this rises to the level of actual doxxing - yet - but CBS made a really bad editorial decision to run this segment.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/19/cbs-news-starts-the-process-of-doxxing-chauvin-trial-jurors-n364446

There is nothing more irrelevant in this trial in regards to public knowledge than the “makeup” of the 14 jurors. The process of vetting and weeding out jurors has already been completed with input from both the prosecution, defense, and the judge. At this point, where a juror lives is not information anyone needs to know. But CBS News knows exactly what they are doing here.

Further, this sure seems like a shot across the bow for the jurors to come up with the “right” verdict or face reprisal from the mob, aided and abetted by a news media ready to provide them with personal information. Why are news outlets even hinting at identifying these people when there’s no journalistic value in it whatsoever? I think we know why.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2021, 06:05:12 PM »
I don't think this rises to the level of actual doxxing - yet - but CBS made a really bad editorial decision to run this segment.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/19/cbs-news-starts-the-process-of-doxxing-chauvin-trial-jurors-n364446

There is nothing more irrelevant in this trial in regards to public knowledge than the “makeup” of the 14 jurors. The process of vetting and weeding out jurors has already been completed with input from both the prosecution, defense, and the judge. At this point, where a juror lives is not information anyone needs to know. But CBS News knows exactly what they are doing here.

Further, this sure seems like a shot across the bow for the jurors to come up with the “right” verdict or face reprisal from the mob, aided and abetted by a news media ready to provide them with personal information. Why are news outlets even hinting at identifying these people when there’s no journalistic value in it whatsoever? I think we know why.
Intimidation factor. Only reason to do this. quite the liberal way of thinking.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2021, 02:25:30 AM »
Yeah, this is why I think the cop will be convicted.  The defense wouldn't want a mistrial if they thought they were winning.  They were already talking to the judge about setting up an appeal.  The jury will probably convict him of 2nd degree murder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2021, 04:10:36 AM »
He should have testified. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2021, 07:13:09 AM »
The Chauvin jury just may do what it wants: Don't believe the pundits telling you that a guilty verdict is a foregone conclusion
American Thinker ^ | 04/20/2021 | John Mastronardi
Posted on 4/20/2021, 10:10:4

All that remains of the trial of Derek Chauvin is the verdict. Conventional wisdom (C.W.), since about two minutes after the first cell phone videos hit the internet and the riots started, was that Derek Chauvin would be convicted of the murder of George Floyd. This C.W. seems to be buttressed by two theories. The first is that the evidence is essentially incontrovertible, so, on the merits, there should be an easy conviction.

The second is entirely cynical: the jury will vote to convict, whether or not the evidence supports a conviction, simply to avoid the riots that will certainly result from a not guilty verdict. Therefore, according to the C.W., a guilty verdict is almost a moral certainty.

When the C.W. is trending in such an overwhelming direction, it’s always prudent to check the other direction. What are the chances of a not guilty verdict? As surprising as it may seem, they might not be as low as people think.

Any attorney who has tried cases before a jury, whether they are civil or criminal, will tell you that the only “certainty” about juries is their uncertainty. Any pundit or so-called “legal expert” who tells you he can predict to any level of precision what verdict a jury will return is spreading the stuff you put on the garden to fertilize the tomatoes.

For the last 26 years, I have defended civil cases, the outcome of which, frankly, mattered to no one beyond the parties involved. They received nowhere near the level of public scrutiny as this one. For the most part, the verdicts came back as expected, but not all of them. Some were very surprising, so trying to predict the Chauvin verdict is truly a fool’s errand.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2021, 09:51:02 AM »
 :o

President Biden, speaking as the jury in Derek Chauvin's murder trial is sequestered in its second day of deliberations, said Tuesday he is "praying the verdict is the right verdict, which is, I think it's overwhelming in my view."

https://www.npr.org/sections/trial-over-killing-of-george-floyd/2021/04/20/989085622/biden-speaks-with-george-floyds-family-as-nation-awaits-a-verdict