Author Topic: Martin Bashir Says Someone Should Sh*t in Sarah Palin's Mouth  (Read 2814 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Martin Bashir Says Someone Should Sh*t in Sarah Palin's Mouth
« on: November 18, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Martin Bashir Says Someone Should Sh*t in Sarah Palin's Mouth
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 02:21:57 PM »
He's an idiot.  No wonder his ratings (and those of MSNBC) stink.

MSNBC Forgets Widespread Liberal Hype of 'Debt Slavery' in Palin Attacks
By Sean Long | November 18, 2013

Liberals love to portray conservatives as idiots and slavery sympathizers. Despite such vicious attacks, these same lefties often forget their own inflammatory language.

MSNBC host Martin Bashir made particularly disgusting comments on Nov. 15, attacking former Alaska governor Sarah Palin for comparing federal debt to slavery. Apparently, Bashir was too busy suggesting that someone ought to defecate and urinate on Palin to realize that liberals have been comparing debt to slavery for years.

Bashir should have checked with his colleague, former Congressman Alan Grayson (D-Fla), before senselessly unloading on Palin. In 2011, on the Oct. 14 broadcast of MSNBC’s “Politics Nation,” Grayson declared “What people see is that they’re falling into debt slavery – falling into debt slavery, where they owe more than they own on their house. They’re buried in credit card debt.”

For Bashir, not only did Palin’s remarks “prove her rank ignorance,” but it meant she was “truly qualified for a dose of discipline.” Since Grayson made a similar comparison between debt and slavery, he should probably be worried about Bashir’s feelings towards him.

As should all the liberal journalists who have used the phrase in the past. The notion of debt slavery has been touted by the liberal media for years. Since 2009, the Huffington Post made four separate references to “debt slavery,” comparing student loan and Wall Street lending debts to slavery. These articles featured headlines such as “Slavery Legal in America Again” and “Slaves of Wall Street.”

Huffington Post contributor Ronald Robinson even urged readers to “Sign New Emancipation Proclamation to Free Us From Debt Slavery.” Comparisons between American slavery and debt don’t get more blatant than that.

The notion of “debt slavery” has also been common among members of the liberal Media Consortium, including Alternet and MotherJones.

Alternet was particularly bad, making comments that far exceed Palin’s remark. On Sept 18, 2011, Alternet promoted a blog article with the headline “Debt Slavery: If Aristotle Were Around Today, He’d Probably Conclude That Most Americans were, For All Intents and Purposes, Slaves.” Numerous other articles used Marxist class language to contrast the rich with “a producer class forced into perpetual slavery.”

The Media Consortium was created to be a progressive "echo chamber," where 63 separate left-wing media outlets can network and share ideas, as well as cross-promote stories. Other members of the Consortium include such liberal outlets as The Nation, Democracy Now! and The American Prospect. The consortium has also received $675,000 in Soros funds since 2000.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/sean-long/2013/11/18/msnbc-forgets-widespread-liberal-hype-debt-slavery-palin-attacks#ixzz2l2Reyacy

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »
I'm not quite interested enough in Palin to search out the context for her "slavery" analogy/comparison/whateva but the term "debt slavery" while not sensitive to how shitty human slavery is, DOES make a certain amount of sense doesn't it?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »
Bashir made a very unprofessional and inappropriate comment.  I don't much care for Palin but her comment about debt slavery is being blown way out of proportion.  Debt slavery, the word and concept, has been in frequent use for some time.
A

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 05:33:23 PM »
I'd put something in her mouth.....
sept 10th APF

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »
I'd hit her.

Really?  Have ya gotten a good look at her lately?  If so, you need to ease up on the tren and masterone, then. 

I bet Palin has "old lady smell".  To be fair, I'm sure Pelosi smells worse.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 06:41:29 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who the fuck is Martin Bashir and what type of retard would give a fuck about his opini....oh, wait.  Yeah, you.  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 06:46:22 PM »
This is the example of how silly politics is.   Palin is a buffoon with great tits but she didn't say anything offensive.  If fox had reacted this way the left would have launched into a diatribe about the war on women. Both sides are whiny pandering bitches who are full of shit.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
Martin Bashir and Sarah Palin are both fcking morons, in their own ways.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 07:28:29 PM »
Imagine if someone had said the same thing about that skank Hillary. N.O.W. would be up in arms.

But, for some reason they never come to the defense of a conservative woman.

I guess another Democrat needs to get shot in the face so they can remind us of the importance of civility.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 09:10:58 PM »

Who the fuck is Martin Bashir and what type of retard would give a fuck about his opini....oh, wait.  Yeah, you.  ::)

your post is about as pathetic as your steelers  :D :D :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 09:20:24 AM »
Good, but he's still an idiot. 

MSNBC’s Martin Bashir Apologizes to Sarah Palin
By Noel Sheppard | November 18, 2013

As first reported by NewsBusters, MSNBC’s Martin Bashir ended his program Friday giving arguably the most deplorable defamation of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin by anyone to date.

To his credit, Bashir began his show Monday with a very sincere apology (video follows with transcript and commentary):

MARTIN BASHIR: Last Friday, on this broadcast, I made some comments which were deeply offensive and directed at Governor Sarah Palin. I wanted to take this opportunity to say sorry to Mrs. Palin and to also offer an unreserved apology to her friends and family, her supporters, our viewers, and anyone who may have heard what I said. My words were wholly unacceptable. They were neither accurate, nor fair. They were unworthy of anyone who would claim to have an interest in politics. And they have brought shame upon my friends and colleagues at this network, none of whom were responsible for the things that I said, and at a place where we try every day to elevate political discourse and to focus on issues that matter to all of us.
In the battle of ideas, America leads the world in wholehearted discussions and disagreements, and these arguments can be heard on a daily basis. But what I did on Friday had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that great tradition, and I am deeply sorry.Upon reflection, I so wish that I’d been more thoughtful, more considerate, more compassionate. But I was not, and what I said is now a matter of public record.
But if I could add something to the public record, it would be this: that I deeply regret what I said, and that I have learned a sober lesson in these last few days - that the politics of vitriol and destruction is a miserable place to be, and a miserable person to become. And I promise that I will take the opportunity to learn from this experience.
My hope is that it will renew in me a spirit of humility and humanity, that looks for the good and that builds upon the great things that this country has to offer to all of us, regardless of our political persuasion. This will be my guiding light and compass in the days ahead. But once again, I am truly sorry for what I said on Friday.

To be sure, I commend Bashir for this apology which was clearly sincere and heartfelt.

That said, does he really believe MSNBC is “a place where we try every day to elevate political discourse?”

Let’s take a look at some of Bashir’s recent acts of “political discourse” to see how “elevated” they were.

Last month, Bashir equated Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tx.) to cult leader David Koresh.

Earlier that month, he said Republicans care more for War Memorials than kids with cancer.

In August, he and his crew deceptively edited a video of New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg to radically change the meaning of his words.

In July, he and a guest compared Republicans to drunks and chain smokers.

Earlier that month, he said Fox commentators and Rush Limbaugh were “a sewer of absolute crap.”

A week earlier he suggested that Congressman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) was “the most repugnant politician in the history of American politics.”

Story Continues Below Ad ↓

In June, he selectively edited 1981 remarks by a Reagan aide to make Republicans look racist.

Earlier that month, he said the Republican investigation into the IRS scandal was an attack on the “black man in the White House.”

In April, he wondered if Republican senators needed to have a family member killed to prevent a filibuster on gun control legislation.

Earlier that month, he totally trashed former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on the day of her death.

In January, Bashir ran a deceptively edited video of a father of a slain Sandy Hook child supposedly being heckled in order to smear gun rights supporters.

Earlier that month, he compared the NRA to Adolf Hitler.

A week earlier, he compared a Republican governor to the former murderous dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.

Readers are advised that these are just vile comments made by Bashir this year, which means that Friday was not an isolated incident. Though none of these likely rise to the disgraceful level of his comments about Palin, they certainly aren’t elevating the political discourse, and thereby show a propensity on Bashir’s part to make highly offensive comments about folks he disagrees with.

As such, if Bashir is truly sorry for what he said Friday, we’d expect that his program will indeed elevate the political discourse from this point forward and depart from “the politics of vitriol and destruction” that have been his trademark since he came to MSNBC.

We’ll be watching.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/18/msnbc-s-martin-bashir-apologizes-sarah-palin#ixzz2l74EggVZ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 05:11:21 PM »

your post is about as pathetic as your steelers  :D :D :D :D
alright youre a uneducated, ignorant libtard but this was pretty funny ;)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
His annoying accent alone makes him very punchable.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 06:24:34 PM »
The whole sub continent is a right off.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 06:40:09 PM »
2 liberals one cup

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
fuck - liberals always cave in an apologize and Repubs rarely do so

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 08:34:56 PM »

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhh! That's how I feel after watching couple of minutes of Kurtz and his pearl-clutching.

I'm gonna channel Chris Rock here and say I'm TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! of these effeminate for the camera types like Kurtz acting so outraged about an adult being vulgar. 

(Maybe I've been living under a rock but isn't Bashir only known for that creepy report he did about creepy Michael Jackson where MJ said something about how sleeping with a kid is the best thing you could do or some such shit that I'm sorry I watched?)

Give me anchor folks like Cenk Uygur any day.  Shee-it, even way too pompous Keith Olbermann was easier to stomach than Kurtz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 08:58:59 PM »
yeah, there's an entire cottage industry of people who act offended on the part of others.

Let Palin come out and slam Bashir for being the bag of shit that he is.  She's completely justified.

But this dude "I'm offended on her behalf", STFU, man up already. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2013, 06:44:57 AM »
If Beck, Hannity, Rush, etc... said this about Pelosi, for example, it wiuld be everywhere. Oh wait, they actually have people watching/listening to their shows.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 09:44:22 AM »
If Beck, Hannity, Rush, etc... said this about Pelosi, for example, it wiuld be everywhere. Oh wait, they actually have people watching/listening to their shows.

Tell me about it.  Would have been wall to wall coverage. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:47 AM »
This is the example of how silly politics is.   Palin is a buffoon with great tits but she didn't say anything offensive.  If fox had reacted this way the left would have launched into a diatribe about the war on women. Both sides are whiny pandering bitches who are full of shit.

Exactly.  Imagine if Glen Beck had said someone should leave a Cleveland Steamer on Nancy Bitcholosi's chest.  The libqueers would protest about woman bashing and all the bull dyke femanazis would come out in force.  Not one word from the stupid twats with Justin Beiber haircuts about this.  Isn't Bashir the one that got famous a while back for pushing Michael Jackson's shit in?  Didn't he have a documentary about him being a child molester?  Maybe I  have him confused.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 10:06:00 AM »
Exactly.  Imagine if Glen Beck had said someone should leave a Cleveland Steamer on Nancy Bitcholosi's chest.  The libqueers would protest about woman bashing and all the bull dyke femanazis would come out in force.  Not one word from the stupid twats with Justin Beiber haircuts about this.  Isn't Bashir the one that got famous a while back for pushing Michael Jackson's shit in?  Didn't he have a documentary about him being a child molester?  Maybe I  have him confused.

Same guy.  And he completely set Jackson up.  Cozied up to get an interview, then totally trashed him after the interview.