Author Topic: Pentagon's $22 Million Alien Program  (Read 6776 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Pentagon's $22 Million Alien Program
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:06:42 PM »
Alien alloys, video of UFO from F-18...yet none of you picked this up?
https://gizmodo.com/uh-so-the-pentagon-spent-22-million-on-a-mysterious-u-1821359187

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Pentagon's $22 Million Alien Program
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:07:52 PM »
maybe getbiggers are busy with the aliens living in the stomaches of olympians

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 12:09:48 PM »
maybe getbiggers are busy with the aliens living in the stomaches of olympians

We should ask Matt what does he estimate the IQ of these aliens.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 12:10:13 PM »
I watched it yesterday just didn't make a thread about it.

Aliens obviously exist and are likely here. Our lying filt government will continue to lie and cover things up though.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 12:12:05 PM »
I watched it yesterday just didn't make a thread about it.

Aliens obviously exist and are likely here. Our lying filt government will continue to lie and cover things up though.
At least this is some sort of admission. Especially if one cannot determine what these alloys are.
[/youtube]

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 12:12:10 PM »
what if aliens walk among us and the only way to notice that they are aliens is because they cannot hide their superior bodybuilding genetics.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »
Old news.  In May 2001, a number of reputable retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.  Google "the Disclosure Project."  I remember streaming that press conference at the time.  Very, very interesting stuff.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 12:32:37 PM »
Old news.  In May 2001, a number of reputable retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.  Google "the Disclosure Project."  I remember streaming that press conference at the time.  Very, very interesting stuff.
Yeah, that is well known. And of course Project Blue Book as well.
If you read into this, and look at the vid provided (the one from the F-18), this goes into a Senator having a pet project funded by "black  money", a project he hooked up his friend with, and actually having solid evidence. And of course alloys that no one knows anything about, what they do, what effects that they may have on the people at the bases that they are being stored at. And the admittance of not being able to defend against alien technology. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 12:41:42 PM »
This thread would not be complete without this...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 12:42:50 PM »

Yep, you can find the full video of the press conference online
Lots of high level, credible witnesses from military and aviation and a big jaw breaking yawn from the mainstream media

Plenty of other countries have revealed information but the US likely won't ever do an official disclosure

Seems like they might strategically release stuff out to to private organizations like Tom Delonge's group without having to make any official government sanctioned disclosures

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tom-delonge-hints-pentagon-ufo-disclosure-beginning-article-1.3705817

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »
    Yep, you can find the full video of the press conference online
    Lots of high level, credible witnesses from military and aviation and a big jaw breaking yawn from the mainstream media

Plenty of other countries have revealed information but the US likely won't ever do an official disclosure

Seems like they might strategically release stuff out to to private organizations like Tom Delonge's group without having to make any official government sanctioned disclosures

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tom-delonge-hints-pentagon-ufo-disclosure-beginning-article-1.3705817

Just a few of the many interesting takeaways I recall from that press conference--draw your own conclusions:

• The SR-71 was designed with reverse-engineered alien technology
    • We (The U.S.) have superluminal (faster-than-light) propulsion technology
    • All of the documented alien races/species that we've been in contact with were humanoid in appearance
    [/list]

SF1900

• Getbig V
    • Team Hairy Chest Henda
    « Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »
    In before GH15 states that he was part of the UFO program.
    X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
    • one dwells in nirvana
    « Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 01:49:11 PM »
      Just a few of the many interesting takeaways I recall from that press conference--draw your own conclusions:

• All of the documented alien races/species that we've been in contact with were humanoid in appearance

Ben Rich (former head of Lockheed Skunkworks) has allegedly made some pretty amazing claims (don't know if any of these were on the record).  The last one is something I've only heard recently and it's probably the most provocative of the bunch

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” (1)

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.” (1)

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.” (1)

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/06/23/2nd-director-of-lockheed-skunkworks-shocking-comments-about-ufo-technology/

Parker

• Getbig V
    « Reply #14 on: December 18, 2017, 01:54:27 PM »

You sure about the SR-71? It was basically a dragster in jet form. The prototypes are mounted all over the US.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
    « Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 02:07:53 PM »
    You sure about the SR-71? It was basically a dragster in jet form. The prototypes are mounted all over the US.

I don't think it was the only aircraft that allegedly implemented reverse-engineered alien technology, but it was one that stuck in my head.

Which is pretty interesting, considering that Lockheed's Skunk Works started working on the "Archangel" program (which ultimately evolved into the A-12 and SR-71) way back in 1957.

Fortress

• Getbig V
    « Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 02:39:51 PM »
    I welcome some goofy-looking aliens visiting and messing with our whole scene. Be fucking hilarious. And if I died, well, no big thing. The experience before my end would be awesome.

Be ultimate righteous if the space dudes were aware of and repulsed by cuck libtard leftists. Started ray-gunning f aggots, LGQCDRAMMLFIPPORs, betas, religious ‘tards, and corrupt politicians and corporate leaders.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
    « Reply #17 on: December 18, 2017, 02:45:03 PM »
    I don't think it was the only aircraft that allegedly implemented reverse-engineered alien technology, but it was one that stuck in my head.

Which is pretty interesting, considering that Lockheed's Skunk Works started working on the "Archangel" program (which ultimately evolved into the A-12 and SR-71) way back in 1957.

Imagine what they're secretly starting to work on now that will be released in 2030(or much sooner due to exponential technology advances).

Parker

• Getbig V
    « Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »

Do you know what was reversed engineered? Therewas nothing really far out about the SR-71 that remembered, except for the expanding bodywork.

illuminati

• Competitors II
    • Getbig V
    • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
    « Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »
    So many questions
    Yet so few answers

Though it looks like there is so much more that we ( general public ) don't know

From some of the stuff in the quotes pretty much anything we can imagine
    Is out there & possible.

robcguns

• Getbig V
    • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
    « Reply #20 on: December 18, 2017, 03:02:01 PM »
    I was abducted 10 years ago and anally proved for days.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2017, 03:03:23 PM »
    I was abducted 10 years ago and anally proved for days.

do you have the exact coordinates where you were taken from?

:P

Dan-O

• Getbig V
    « Reply #22 on: December 18, 2017, 03:14:55 PM »
    Do you know what was reversed engineered? Therewas nothing really far out about the SR-71 that remembered, except for the expanding bodywork.

I'm combing through the 2001 press conference video, all nearly 2 hrs of it...please stand by and I'll let you know.

Parker

• Getbig V
    « Reply #23 on: December 18, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »
    I'm combing through the 2001 press conference video, all nearly 2 hrs of it...please stand by and I'll let you know.
    Lol.
    Let me go look as well.

cobra333

• Getbig II
    « Reply #24 on: December 18, 2017, 04:03:38 PM »
    15 years researching this. Us Govt cannot reveal because of any american belief  bible.  There will be chaos here. Aliens really. Then god bible god created us on this earth wether be christian belief or catholic belief all down drain. Rape murder etc will happen.  Disclosure in usa will never happen.