Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 105826 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!
« Reply #750 on: April 24, 2016, 12:20:01 PM »
Thank God for those that love others enough to share Jesus!  To tell others I was foul, I was a wretch, I was steeped in sin and Jesus changed me and wants to free you too!  Glorious message of love and hope!

SF1900 would probably classify it as a Reaction Formation. :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #751 on: April 24, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »

Cool!  That is completely and totally incorrect, but cool!  Atheists don't understand anything about God so it's of no concern to me.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #752 on: April 24, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »
You don't necessarily need to be a christian in the classical definition to realize that love of ones neighbor and your fellow man is the highest calling.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #753 on: April 24, 2016, 09:00:41 PM »

Yup.
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #754 on: April 25, 2016, 03:24:34 AM »
Cool!  That is completely and totally incorrect, but cool!  Atheists don't understand anything about God so it's of no concern to me.

You don't know anything about Allah, Yahweh, Thor, Zeus or the Juju up the Great Mountain... yet that doesn't stop you from calling them false gods.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: April 25, 2016, 05:25:20 AM »
You don't know anything about Allah, Yahweh, Thor, Zeus or the Juju up the Great Mountain... yet that doesn't stop you from calling them false gods.

Far too rational of a response.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2016, 06:26:09 AM »

Are atheists issued a stack of 3x5 cards filled with cliche responses for theists?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2016, 06:51:27 AM »
Are atheists issued a stack of 3x5 cards filled with cliche responses for theists?

Shouldn't be too hard for you to find a reply in those Word documents you copy from.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: tbombz facebook post from today
« Reply #758 on: April 25, 2016, 06:52:51 AM »
Geez some ego there, going from getting aids from GAY sex with men before marriage, using drugs and stealing etc. to telling others he has the answers to life.

tbombz will die for our sins.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #759 on: April 25, 2016, 06:55:34 AM »
Geez some ego there, going from getting aids from GAY sex with men before marriage, using drugs and stealing etc. to telling others he has the answers to life.

tbombz always had all the answers, back then he was high on drugs and posting incoherent rants on facebook, now he is high on religion and doing the same thing.

He replaced one affliction with another.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #760 on: April 25, 2016, 07:09:16 AM »
tbombz always had all the answers, back then he was high on drugs and posting incoherent rants on facebook, now he is high on religion and doing the same thing.

He replaced one affliction with another.

I agree completely. What he has been doing, and what he is doing now, is not mentally healthy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #761 on: April 25, 2016, 07:12:18 AM »
I agree completely. What he has been doing, and what he is doing now, is not mentally healthy.

X3

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #762 on: April 25, 2016, 09:17:32 AM »
Roles reversed...aren't preachy Christians armed with a stack of cliched cards?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #763 on: April 25, 2016, 09:21:44 AM »
Roles reversed...aren't preachy Christians armed with a stack of cliched cards?

Isn't it called the "Bible?" This is no different than cliche responses from atheists.
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #764 on: April 25, 2016, 09:22:06 AM »
Remember lads, if we don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: April 25, 2016, 09:32:55 AM »
Remember lads, if we don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

That's a novel and amusing concept. My Christianity and Bible stuff may be rusty but... I believe Jesus died so people would guy be born with original sin. :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #766 on: April 25, 2016, 10:03:19 AM »
how tbombz the christian fundamentalist really feels and thinks:

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I basically "chose" to be bisexual.

Sure sometimes I think of sucking a cock or fucking some dude's ass

I second this motion. and in addition i vote galeniko just keep his mouth shut from this point on and instead only post various photographs of his ripped body and cock.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: April 25, 2016, 10:07:05 AM »
Shouldn't be too hard for you to find a reply in those Word documents you copy from.

Hey at least they are my written words and my Word docs!  I don't claim that every idea is genuine, but like EVERYONE else (atheists included) I study and learn from the experts (in this case the biblical scholars and theologians). 

I have never claimed otherwise.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: April 25, 2016, 10:24:26 AM »
how tbombz the christian fundamentalist really feels and thinks:

These are the words of the old man.  That old man is gone and a new man is alive today that is reborn in Christ!!! 

The God haters cling to the old man who was once steeped in sin because it acts as consolation (and entertainment) given their similar, current and regrettable state of sin.

For the God haters, the old man can't die because he was even worse off than the majority of them both then and now.  It brings comfort to them knowing someone else is worse off.....makes them feel better by comparison about their own stain of sin.  It acts as justification or a metaphorical bar of soap somehow cleansing their own wrongdoings.

Yet, the old man is gone so the God hater clings to whatever they can to bring him back.  In this case the idea of "preachiness" is what is clung to.

"He was a preachy, know-it-all before and now he just preaches about God.  It's the same guy  ::) just a different story is preached!"   

No, it really isn't....it isn't at all.  :)  Praise God!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #769 on: April 25, 2016, 10:27:10 AM »
These are the words of the old man.  That old man is gone and a new man is alive today that is reborn in Christ!!!  

The God haters cling to the old man who was once steeped in sin because it acts as consolation (and entertainment) given their similar, current and regrettable state of sin.

For the God haters, the old man can't die because he was even worse off than the majority of them both then and now.  It brings comfort to them knowing someone else is worse off.....makes them feel better by comparison about their own stain of sin.  It acts as justification or a metaphorical bar of soap somehow cleansing their own wrongdoings.

Yet, the old man is gone so the God hater clings to whatever they can to bring him back.  In this case the idea of "preachiness" is what is clung to.

"He was a preachy, know-it-all before and now he just preaches about God.  It's the same guy  ::) just a different story is preached!"  

No, it really isn't....it isn't at all.  :)  Praise God!!

so if I go and do meth, fuck men, get AIDS, go to jail, steal from my parents and assault a police officer, I just have to find Jesus and all will be forgiven?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: April 25, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »
so if I go and do meth, fuck men, get AIDS, go to jail, steal from my parents and assault a police officer, I just have to find Jesus and all will be forgiven?

If you come to the Lord in repentance and humble yourself before him and belief on his salvific work on the cross then absolutely!!

Now, people aren't as gracious as our heavenly father so a rebuilding of trust and gaining of forgiveness with them will probably take some time (might never come), but a new man in Christ would still seek to make right the harm done to others.

What's wrong with that?  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: April 25, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
If you come to the Lord in repentance and humble yourself before him and belief on his salvific work on the cross then absolutely!!

Now, people aren't as gracious as our heavenly father so a rebuilding of trust and gaining of forgiveness with them will probably take some time (might never come), but a new man in Christ would still seek to make right the harm done to others.

What's wrong with that?  

That jesus doens't exist and the real world has consequences. How great, he is changed overnight!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: April 25, 2016, 11:11:27 AM »
That jesus doens't exist and the real world has consequences. How great, he is changed overnight!!!

It isn't my problem if you refuse to acknowledge the radical change in Taylor because of Jesus Christ. 

You demand proof of God and you witness it before your eyes and suppress, suppress, suppress.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2016, 12:10:52 PM »
It isn't my problem if you refuse to acknowledge the radical change in Taylor because of Jesus Christ.  

You demand proof of God and you witness it before your eyes and suppress, suppress, suppress.

What makes you think it was God that changed that guy's ways and not the four months in 2013 in which he suffered drug induced meltdowns, committed violent offences, spent time in jail and got diagnosed with HIV?

Again, you prefer to imagine supernatural explanations where natural ones suffice.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: April 25, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »
What makes you think it was God that changed that guy's ways and not the three months in which he suffered drug induced meltdowns, committed violent offences, spent time in jail and got diagnosed with HIV?

Again, you prefer to imagine supernatural explanations over natural ones.

Because that isn't what Taylor stated and his life clearly demonstrates a righteous change because of Jesus Christ.

Why would Taylor live for Christ and serve Christ in all he does if he merely pulled himself up by the boot straps?  Why give Christ glory if it was all Taylor?

I know and recognize the change because of my own encounter with Jesus Christ.