Author Topic: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009  (Read 14972 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
Do you think with all the heavy Drug use you will live to see 60???FFS.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »
Do you think with all the heavy Drug use you will live to see 60???FFS.
Gimme a break. Dont even bother coming to this site if your a prissy natural. You cant appreciate the time, dedication, and sacrifice irregardless of the juice it takes to look like that?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »
Gimme a break. Dont even bother coming to this site if your a prissy natural. You cant appreciate the time, dedication, and sacrifice irregardless of the juice it takes to look like that?

Spew you Shit to me in 30 years when this Fukka has too many health problems to mention and starts to shrink down to school girl size.What a Fucking achievement.Explode the Body with Illegal Drugs Get sick go off the very same Drugs that made you that Big only to SHRINK like a Fucking Girl.FFS

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »
i have personally talked to a top bodybuilder from the late60's early 70's who says he used full bottles of testosterone and Dbol EVERY day year round. he said coming off was the hardest thing on the liver.

but he is starting to have health problems now 40 years later.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »
i have personally talked to a top bodybuilder from the late60's early 70's who says he used full bottles of testosterone and Dbol EVERY day year round. he said coming off was the hardest thing on the liver.

Sounds about right.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »
ok.. hold up.. a bodybuilder in the late 1960's is now having health problems and we blame the gear?.. that would make him at least 70 now.. i know a shitload of 70 year olds with health problems who never heard of steroids.. i am willing to bet most in their 70's have some health issues.. considering the average life span of males is 72 years of age.. he is near death for most males anyway.. so yes, he is going to have some health issues.. no one dies from being healthy.. ::) we all die (accept for accidents) because we are unhealthy and the body is shutting down.. aging is unhealthy in of itself..  :)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
ok.. hold up.. a bodybuilder in the late 1960's is now having health problems and we blame the gear?.. that would make him at least 70 now.. i know a shitload of 70 year olds with health problems who never heard of steroids.. i am willing to bet most in their 70's have some health issues.. considering the average life span of males is 72 years of age.. he is near death for most males anyway.. so yes, he is going to have some health issues.. no one dies from being healthy.. ::) we all die (accept for accidents) because we are unhealthy and the body is shutting down.. aging is unhealthy in of itself..  :)

i know. thats what i'm getting at. 40 years ago. if he smoked a pack a day instead he'd be dead for sure.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »
HI Guys :)

this is me again  :) ... when i finished my first show i did this year and won the first place and over all in 90+kg ,after the show i have been chosen to get ready for Arab Championships 2009  ;D to represent Saudi federation for bodybuilding. one week later i did another ( open show ) held in my city and i won the second place in 90Kg class.

last friday 19 June 2009 i was in Jordan doing the final in Arab Championships 2009 it was the most tight show in t he history of Arab Championships 17 countries and 117 competitors. i Won the third place in the +90 kg class ( 100 class )  im happy with the result i did in this year.

ALL THANKS TO MY BOSS ( The Blacksmith SAMI AL HADDAD ) he is  doing my contest preperations without him i dont know where i stand now !! ) thx million my boss  ;D

here are some picture of my first show this year .

pictures from the second show this year 2009 ( guest posing was my BOSS :D )

with first place

pic of the last friday show Arab Championships 2009

BiG Mo..

congrats. bro. you look great :)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »
But we are talking about guys in their 20s Not Fucking 90.FFS Just ask Tom Prince if Pro BB is healthy???

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »
HI Guys :)

this is me again  :) ... when i finished my first show i did this year and won the first place and over all in 90+kg ,after the show i have been chosen to get ready for Arab Championships 2009  ;D to represent Saudi federation for bodybuilding. one week later i did another ( open show ) held in my city and i won the second place in 90Kg class.

last friday 19 June 2009 i was in Jordan doing the final in Arab Championships 2009 it was the most tight show in t he history of Arab Championships 17 countries and 117 competitors. i Won the third place in the +90 kg class ( 100 class )  im happy with the result i did in this year.

ALL THANKS TO MY BOSS ( The Blacksmith SAMI AL HADDAD ) he is  doing my contest preperations without him i dont know where i stand now !! ) thx million my boss  ;D

here are some picture of my first show this year .

pictures from the second show this year 2009 ( guest posing was my BOSS :D )

with first place

pic of the last friday show Arab Championships 2009

BiG Mo..

Get lost, "BiG Mo"! There is only one Sherief in this town  >:(

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 06:23:53 PM »

I know of a former pro of that era...same story and useage, haz. try to teach these youngsters here the deal

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »
These guys think 40 is Old but in a few years when and if they get that Old they will think Fuck I am TOO YOUNG to have all these health related problems,after all it was only a few years of Steroid and test and GH and Slin and Diretics and and and oh Fuck I am SICK.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »
These guys think 40 is Old but in a few years when and if they get that Old they will think Fuck I am TOO YOUNG to have all these health related problems,after all it was only a few years of Steroid and test and GH and Slin and Diretics and and and oh Fuck I am SICK.

shut up you tool, if you want to live to be 120 years old withered piece of leather go for it, but don't hate on people living out their life the way they want to.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »
shut up you tool, if you want to live to be 120 years old withered piece of leather go for it, but don't hate on people living out their life the way they want to.

jt
    Talk tough when you are about to DIE you Fucking Retard.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:57 PM »
    Talk tough when you are about to DIE you Fucking Retard.

Maybe you should be more concerned about your own lifestyle and the shitty decisions  you've made instead of others...

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
Maybe I am Fine and have known plenty to Fuck their lives on Drugs and when these Fucking Drug uses get the Bad news from the Doctor they all Cry like Bitches and then Turn to God.FFS Smell the Roses.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »
One shredded MOFO!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »
great arab Arm genetics..
Missing some triceps, but overall Great.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »
Don't do that hands no hips most muscular. Ever again. Ronnie couldn't pull it off. What makes you think you can?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
Your back is incredible!  :o

Congrats on your placing hopefully you can move up from here

Ditto!

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »
You look like you have spare tire in this picture. You should do a different variation of the most muscular pose instead.

Brutal 14 inch arms and 48 inch waist. You must have to pick out a shitload of sand from that nose each day too.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 01:48:46 AM »
you look awesome

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 02:32:04 AM »
i love it when these guys mention dedication, discipline, representing their country and similar BS etc.........haha who cares? nobody forced you to pick up bodybuilding, nobody held a gun to your head,   ............like we should all be amazed at how hard anyone works out or watches their food intake............what difference does that make to anyone? unless you're raising money for charity you're just some guys taking drugs to win a plastic trophy attention

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
You look good but a little advice.  You do not WIN third.  You LOST both first and second.  Third is not a win, it is a loss.

Actually, I wouldn't call that "A little advice."  I would call that an opinion.  If you consider the number of individuals participating in competitive bodybuilding in the Middle East, or the world for that matter, I would say placing third in the 100KG class of the Arab Championships winning.  Not only would I consider it winning but in Mo's situation I would consider it a really great accomplishment and a definite foundation to build on.  If you take a look at last years results from the World Championships and see how they were dominated by Arab Bodybuilders that again is a testament to what an accomplishment taking 3rd place in the Arab Championships really is.  Of course this is all just my opinion.  Good job Mo.  We'll be looking to see a lot more from you in the future. 

Pat