Author Topic: ALARMING Soldier Suicide Rate  (Read 6496 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: ALARMING Soldier Suicide Rate
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 08:25:48 PM »
seriously, 1, who gives a shit.  you and I probably don't know half the reasons we invaded, and never will.

What we do know is that the moron getbigger belief "we are here to rescue them and spread democracy" is a line of shit, period. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
there was no single reason for invading.

sadaam was dumping the dollar, wasn't he?  That's enough right there.  Everyone folows suit, and we're screwed.  That was probably the #1 reason.

Behind that?  bases, for sure.  We have what, almsot 100 bases there now?  for training, huh? 

Religious reasons, sure.  Positioning for eventual dealings with china/military, sure - our bases line that border like a mofo.  That's no accident. 

They also line what will eventually be the oil lines.  We secured the oil ministry while the others burned.

No, Fury, it's not "all for the oil" but some of it is - Mccain admitted it.  Yes, china got some fields, but we have the bases for the fields that'll be drilled 100 years from now.

Haha, forty reasons come out when you're called on it yet half a dozen posts ago you were ASSERTING it was for the oil.

Thanks for playing and once again proving that you don't know shit.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
Neither Iraq under Saddam nor Iran right now would undertake that maneuver - it would be economic suicide.

I think you are absolutely right that it would have been irrational for Saddam's Iraq to disrupt commerce in the Strait just as it would be for Iran to do so now.

The problem is, states (which are treated as single units of analysis, when really their behavior is produced by groups of people) aren't fully rational because the people who run them aren't fully rational. Sometimes, they are straight up irrational. So it's a risky move to establish foreign policy supported mainly by assumptions of rationality. There are a million examples in history of this being a bad idea.

Here are two relevant ones: in the Iran-Iraq War, the two combatants extended their war into the Persian Gulf and targeted each other's shipping in the so-called "Tanker War." It got so bad that they were at one point attacking neutral shipping. Then, in the Gulf War Saddam mined the Strait of Hormuz, and it took a 50+ day operation called "Operation Candid Hammer" to clear the mines and allow commerce to return to normal.

Long story short, Iran and Iraq have in the recent past irrationally sabotaged the international commerce that goes through the Strait and into the Gulf, each time inflicting billions in losses to the global economy. The U.S. can't simply say "It would be irrational for Iran to close the Strait, therefore they won't do it!" Given the instability of the area it is probably most rational to keep a military presence there as a hedge, even if a closure is unlikely.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »
May God reward you in equal terms you accursed low life. You may get away with what you've done to these people.. but may God give you equal in this world and the next.

There's two camps in this war who went in as soldiers. Those who saw and were disgusted and spoke out and left. Those who are SICK and will rot in hell and be accursed in this world for their evil. You are of the later. God curse you.

Dude....I hope one day we figure out how to run our cars on water...or corn or whatever..because then all you people can starve. The only people I hate more then Arabs are Afghans.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 10:08:08 PM »
EXACTLY!!  This thread is cracking me up!!! 

In '04 they were calling us CT NUTS!  Now HH6 is even on board with what's going on.  Maybe there is hope!  8) 8) 8)

Wonder if Beach Bum can acknowledge the reason we're in the Middle East yet?  It certainly has nothing to do with "TERROR".  ;D

Bullshit.....go back to my posts. It was always for securing oil rights along with ensuring domestic security. It will be very interesting if we have to go into Syria what we find. None of which has anything to do with the thread.
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »
Bullshit.....go back to my posts. It was always for securing oil rights along with ensuring domestic security. It will be very interesting if we have to go into Syria what we find. None of which has anything to do with the thread.

Hey, Sorry.... I could be mistaken.  90% of this board though, was arguing that the though oil might even be a consideration was a ludicrous conspiracy theory.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 01:46:45 PM »
Dude....I hope one day we figure out how to run our cars on water...or corn or whatever..because then all you people can starve. The only people I hate more then Arabs are Afghans.

May God deprive you of all your wealth lest you abandon your evil quest.

Surah 8

36. The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the Unbelievers will be gathered together to Hell;-

37. In order that Allah may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost.

38. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
If you haven't noticed no one gives a shit about you Koran, Moon cult passages
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 02:44:57 PM »
ko ran? Sounds korean? Moonies? No, it's qur'an and we are not a cult or moon relating. I think you are refering to the ottoman crescent symbol. In Islam we do not worship the moon or anything in the creation only the creator. Worshipping the creation is disbelief and foreign to Islam, anyone who does so and claims to be a muslim has done a hineous sin and is not following Islam.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
ko ran? Sounds korean? Moonies? No, it's qur'an and we are not a cult or moon relating. I think you are refering to the ottoman crescent symbol. In Islam we do not worship the moon or anything in the creation only the creator. Worshipping the creation is disbelief and foreign to Islam, anyone who does so and claims to be a muslim has done a hineous sin and is not following Islam.

I guess you misunderstood, no one gives a shit period, about you, the qur'an, or any of the nonsense you post.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 03:09:47 PM »
I beg to differ. Only a weak minded individual will resort to slandering saying no one gives a shit about you, to try to silence the view that you hate to hear and at the same time try to slander so that no one can even have a chance to hear.

Nice try, but the truth prevails over falsehood. Even if you invest billions of dollars in repeating lies, the truth will prevail.

Evil men with evil intentions crumble in this world ultimately, their winning is not ever lasting. If you do not get served justice in this world, you will be served by God when your time comes.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »
I beg to differ. Only a weak minded individual will resort to slandering saying no one gives a shit about you, to try to silence the view that you hate to hear and at the same time try to slander so that no one can even have a chance to hear.

Nice try, but the truth prevails over falsehood. Even if you invest billions of dollars in repeating lies, the truth will prevail.

Evil men with evil intentions crumble in this world ultimately, their winning is not ever lasting. If you do not get served justice in this world, you will be served by God when your time comes.

You hear that

It's the sound of no one caring
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »

There is no God, you small-dicked societal outcast. Fuck off, pedo.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2012, 09:46:09 AM »
lol weakness is shining from all three of you :) When stumped with something you cannot debate against you resort to mockery.

You are sad souls. If only you had an ounce of fear of God, you would not be as vile and evil driven, hypocritical and double standard driven.

Yet again... just to reiterate... you slander Islam and Muslims, demonize and try to 'call out' when in fact you are the ones spreading terror on the earth, spreading corruption on the earth, waging wars, not caring about the lives and lands you destroy. Shame on you again and again.

Your bickering and name calling and slandering does you little good.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2012, 10:35:24 AM »
lol weakness is shining from all three of you :) When stumped with something you cannot debate against you resort to mockery.

You are sad souls. If only you had an ounce of fear of God, you would not be as vile and evil driven, hypocritical and double standard driven.

Yet again... just to reiterate... you slander Islam and Muslims, demonize and try to 'call out' when in fact you are the ones spreading terror on the earth, spreading corruption on the earth, waging wars, not caring about the lives and lands you destroy. Shame on you again and again.

We do not fear the invisible spaghetti monster.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 10:44:16 AM »
Of course not because you drew up a false idol. How can you fear something that cannot benefit you or harm you? Silly atheist.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
Of course not because you drew up a false idol. How can you fear something that cannot benefit you or harm you? Silly atheist.

I have no idol... That's the difference.

I do what's right because it's what's right, not because I fear some imaginary creature.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2012, 12:32:36 PM »
Well God is not imaginary but your doodle idol noodle 'god' is your imagination

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »

I've repeatedly tried to have meaningful conversation with you, querying you about why you don't live in the Middle East, the status of the Middle East relative to the Western world, Operation Iraqi Freedom, your calling the treatment of Palestinians "genocide" despite their ever-growing population and living standards, and several other things besides. In each instance, I am either ignored, have my view mischaracterized, am told my evidence is evil propaganda (with no backing to such claims), given an Al Qaeda-sounding speech (like this post I'm quoting; and I'm serious, read the transcripts of bin Laden's words and you two sound more than a little similar), or directed to shitty Youtube videos.

Therefore, it is a complete waste of time to have a substantive conversation -- I'm not sure you've ever had such a thing about international politics -- and will instead have fun mocking you and eliciting more diatribes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2012, 12:52:19 PM »
Debate is where we post positions, information, etc..., you don't believe in that. You believe in slandering Islam and Muslims. Just ridicule. Look at yourself. You just posted that idiotic jewish commedian 'achhhmmeeed' (jew accent) photo.

Then there's the fact that you turn your face when the crimes of your government are mentioned. Where are the memorials for the million+ you have killed?

You are a hypocrite, double standard driven, evil intended rubbish individual.

Now you're putting words in my mouth? Calling me al-qaeda even? Didn't you tell me in another thread to 'suicide bomb myself'. Don't you see what a fool you are?

You have no intellectual merit only hate. If you are out for justice you would look first at the crimes you are committing against the muslim world, but again as a few of you mentioned you 'dont care'. Well whatever curse beholds you, you deserve it. Shame on you.

And you are a sick man, if you think palestinians 'growing' is 'evidence' that there is no genocide. You are a sick man.

There was barely any Jews in Palestine, then they suddenly exploded with populance? What happened? I guess that's what you think, but I thought they were being 'oppressed'? Oh wait that was hitler not the arabs be they muslim or christian.

Anyways this thread was about your deppressive suicidal soldiers who are taking their lives because they become mentally ill from what they do abroad to innoscent people. When you continue to do evil, your whole body, mind, heart and soul is overcome.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
No that's the world according to some ignorant guy who fears Islam and Muslims and draws up ridiculous images.

The true colors of some people on here start to shine. It's pretty sad.

It's funny when we start talking about history or treatment of non-muslims under the caliphate and I start citing evidence you change topic and start ridicule yet again. One thing in one ear, out the other. Then you return to repeating your hatred and misinformation day in day out. Really really sad. May God guides you, you are only doing disservice to yourself if not at least harming others with your lies and hatred.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »
Well God is not imaginary but your doodle idol noodle 'god' is your imagination

God is every bit as unprovable as the doodle idol noodle 'god'... that's the point.

Both have no reality... You can't touch them or they you... they can not make you do anything... they are both as imaginary as can be.

But don't  take my word for it... You'll figure it out on your own.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
Can you touch numbers? Are they really real?

Silly atheist believing only what his human five senses can sense. Your sense of reality is only what you can sense with the 5 limited human senses. Then you can also be easily fooled if you only believe what you see or hear or sense.

Oh and I can touch your silly drawing and I know you drew it with your own hands. It's an idol and a false god, that is all :)