Author Topic: Deltissimus is back  (Read 4209 times)

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
Deltissimus is back
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:14:21 AM »
Whats up retards? Im back. Any old schoolers still hangin?

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Deltissimus is back
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:15:13 AM »

CRICKETS

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:16:56 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 09:18:26 AM »

Hahahahahaha OK 'Deltissimus' ::) Oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes home to his wife and says, "Honey, I've got some good news and bad news. The good news is, when a cop pulled me over to give me a $160 speeding ticket earlier today, I saved us the money by giving him head. The bad news (for you) is, I loved it and am moving in with him tomorrow. Now can I please get me a nice, thick cucumber from the fridge? I need to start practicing my fellatio skills" and starts loosening up his jaw. Hahahahahahaha gayer than loading Creatine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
Hahahahahaha OK 'Deltissimus' ::) Oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who goes home to his wife and says, "Honey, I've got some good news and bad news. The good news is, when a cop pulled me over to give me a $160 speeding ticket, I saved us the money by giving him head. The bad news (for you) is, I loved it and am moving in with him tomorrow. Now can I please get me a nice, thick cucumber from the fridge? I need to start practicing my fellatio skills" and starts loosening up his jaw. Hahahahahahaha gayer than loading Creatine.
hahahahahahahaha, one of the best ever, an all time classic.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:21:21 AM »
Hahahahahaha OK 'Deltissimus' ::) Oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who goes home to his wife and says, "Honey, I've got some good news and bad news. The good news is, when a cop pulled me over to give me a $160 speeding ticket, I saved us the money by giving him head. The bad news (for you) is, I loved it and am moving in with him tomorrow. Now can I please get me a nice, thick cucumber from the fridge? I need to start practicing my fellatio skills" and starts loosening up his jaw. Hahahahahahaha gayer than loading Creatine.

hahaha.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:21:52 AM »

Are you the fat retard from Mayhem?

If so fuck off.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:23:20 AM »
hahaha! done, finish... see ya old schooler.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:29:20 AM »
Hahahahahaha OK 'Deltissimus' ::) Oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes home to his wife and says, "Honey, I've got some good news and bad news. The good news is, when a cop pulled me over to give me a $160 speeding ticket earlier today, I saved us the money by giving him head. The bad news (for you) is, I loved it and am moving in with him tomorrow. Now can I please get me a nice, thick cucumber from the fridge? I need to start practicing my fellatio skills" and starts loosening up his jaw. Hahahahahahaha gayer than loading Creatine.

hahahahahaha, I love this guy

f**in classic.

ADDITION

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »
what up dogs?  is this nugga some kinda biyatch?

i'll take care of his ass.

speak on this

peace

ADD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 09:34:12 AM »
ahahahaaha, ok 'deltissimus'.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 09:43:38 AM »

what's up dude. How's your business?
$

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 09:45:03 AM »
Whats goin on Broad - youre still around dude??  Hows things?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 09:46:21 AM »
Whats goin on Broad - youre still around dude??  Hows things?

meltdown!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 09:47:09 AM »
Are you the fat retard from Mayhem?

If so fuck off.

it was a handle titus used. the idiot even signed a few of his posts "CT". he got banned after a few of us unloaded on him after his 1000th thread about melvince.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:08 AM »

hahahaha shiiiiiit  ;D

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 09:50:43 AM »
Yea Titus used my name - Prince also posted under my name as well as my original name "Tumblin Dice"

How is Melvin these days? Still around?   Funny how you remember me but Ive never heard of any of you..??

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 09:53:47 AM »
vince is dead, man. he slit his wrists in the bathtub a while ago. when his landlord came in, all he found was vince laying in the tub with "happy now delti" written in blood on the wall. apparently he died before he could finish. hope you're proud of yourself.

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 09:56:50 AM »
Wow - thats, uh,  pretty funny.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 10:15:32 AM »
see i knew you'd react like that, you insensitive bastard. spend years and years making fun of the guy and can't even give the proper respects after dies.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 10:54:25 AM »
Yea Titus used my name - Prince also posted under my name as well as my original name "Tumblin Dice"

How is Melvin these days? Still around?   Funny how you remember me but Ive never heard of any of you..??

Melvin's around, but the real stars of today are Weed and 'his' wife 8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »

hahahaha funniest post i have seen in a while

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 11:08:20 AM »
Thats not Tampa on the right is it?? Do you guys know that douche bag?? He was on the other board a few yrs back. Looks like him.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
Thats not Tampa on the right is it?? Do you guys know that douche bag?? He was on the other board a few yrs back. Looks like him.

Do not diss the legendary WeedOutTheWeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut the f*ck up and train >:(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »

AHAHAHAAH!!!  And with this post "Deltissimus" retreats back to his pervhole.......gayer than a "hey I'm back, any old-timers still here" post on Getbig.