Author Topic: Bodybuilders posing with boxing gloves looks ridiculous  (Read 10540 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Bodybuilders posing with boxing gloves looks ridiculous
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 01:18:16 AM »
Maybe someone should repost the story of cormier fucking melvin anthony in the ass with Titus before Olympia. That would disperse the rumors

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »
Maybe someone should repost the story of cormier fucking melvin anthony in the ass with Titus before Olympia. That would disperse the rumors

Only a mental giant like yourself would believe a story like that ::)

Rather start believing more in yourself Sebastian - you need it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
the thing is though. there's not a lot you can do in the way of props and stuff when photoing near naked men. boxing and fight themes work pretty well as you can still see the muscles.

i prefer legit training pictures myself though. clothed  :)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 11:20:24 AM »

They even matched the thongs to the gloves. :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »

You are completly thinking about this from a biast view point, you are gay, so you find these men attractive, I am not gay I don't find them attractive but I had a time when I still believed that a pysique similar what we see on a daily basis on this board is obtainable without the use of drugs, mind you thats a long time ago.
Now I remember clearly back in the days that I was reading through FLEX and MD and simply observed the pictures becuase I was interested in bodybuilding without any sexual thoughts at all.

‌In  fact I think its high times that I explain your modus operandi or maybe more your character.
There are many types of gay people in this world but lest talk about two - 1) There's the guy that blends in 2) There's the guy that looks just like everyboy else BUT feels compelled to tell everybody around him over and over again that they are gay, that is you. At the same time most of these guys like to point out that they believe that every man on this planet has somewhat homosexual tendecies, that is also you.

What you guys don't understand is that the more street parades you have the more you insist on your rights and the more you hammer the thoughts of a free gay world into the minds of ordinary citizens the more they (please note I say thay since I don't consider myself homophobic) will resent gay people.

two types of gays  ::) oh brother

how about a sliding scale of personality from extremely effeminate to extremely masculine that all people can be placed on..

sexuality is heavily influenced by your personality

people who think and thus behave effeminately are usually attracted to men. people who think and thus behave with masculinity are usually attracted to women.

hope this helps.. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 12:14:12 PM »
lol so you;re saying he should be either 6'9 or 7'9?
Epic Beard man would take him down. Falcon 6'6" could be he might be as this in his 60's taking no shit.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »
It's even more gay when they pose with a sword in their hands...