Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49165 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
oh oh, shit just got more real.

hey fukface
guess who
see you on my birthday

100000 to 1 says you either dont show or have to bring multiple friends

but why? I cant fight, remember?

100000 to 1? 100000 what? you cant even afford a fucking plane ticket you deadbeat. ahahahahahahahaha

have an nice flight, shitstain.
b

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
:)

some people call it a sling blade i call it a kaiser blade

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2012, 10:48:27 PM »
oh oh, shit just got more real.

100000 to 1? 100000 what? you cant even afford a fucking plane ticket you deadbeat. ahahahahahahahaha

have an nice flight, shitstain.

money is irrelevant here
I am paying for his ticket
Avesher does not hide behind some fake persona like you
he admits he is not wealthy
he admits his faults
you just hide and spit out meaningless insults from a spineless base

I will put up any amount you want that you dont show or at minimum bring a bunch of your buddies.
®

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
replace the syringe you shoot in your ass with a cock we all know that is what you want.

just admit without juice you would be 180 lbs and Alex would toss you around like a ragdoll.

You're a fucking moron.

Any no name 130lb muay thai fighter can fuck your power lifting musclebears you so love to take in the ass from.

You sound like a dimwitted junior in highschool publicly announcing how he'll never drink a drop of alcohol or stay out late since it's simply "bad".

Fuck off mama's boy, and say hi to your boyfriend "the_hammer". ahahhahahahah

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2012, 10:49:35 PM »
some people call it a sling blade i call it a kaiser blade

Fuck that retard. We all know who the REAL hero was in that movie. 8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2012, 10:54:53 PM »
replace the syringe you shoot in your ass with a cock we all know that is what you want.

just admit without juice you would be 180 lbs and Alex would toss you around like a ragdoll.

ya, but speed bag im juiced to fuck and beyond. so we'll never have to worry about that, will we?

now, chubby little powerlifter go back to sulking in the corner of the gym and keep staring at me and thinking 'i could look like that if i did juice too'. actually, no you couldnt. ever. thats why im a god and your a fat dumpy clown.

so keep the dream alive. keep thinking that being a 'natural powerlifter' (:D) means something to someone else other than yourself. theres me. and then theres you. get used to mediocrity.
b

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2012, 10:55:12 PM »

You're a fucking moron.

Any no name 130lb muay thai fighter can fuck your power lifting musclebears you so love to take in the ass from.

You sound like a dimwitted junior in highschool publicly announcing how he'll never drink a drop of alcohol or stay out late since it's simply "bad".

Fuck off mama's boy, and say hi to your boyfriend "the_hammer". ahahhahahahah

hahah calm down "psychopath" don't blow a gasket..and get all "psycho" on me hahahaha

you really got me good calling me a mama's boy and saying i have a boyfriend

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2012, 10:57:31 PM »
this is the last message avesher wants me to pass on:

I will no longer be getting alex to post for me.  I wont be commenting on this thread through him at all. no one knows where to be on January 28, 2013 at 2 pm. That is the next time you will hear from me. I encourage everyone to keep bumping this thread, especially around that time and to remind no one MULTIPLE times to show up around that time. Yes I know 99.99% of this board hates me and hopes no one smacks me around, and thats fine. My only goal here is to have someone finally stand up and show up for one of these getbig beefs. I have zero to lose, no job, no money, no nothing and can totally accept jail or any consequences as such without it putting any kind of dent in my life at all. This is the beauty of being in a no lose situation. And many many thanks to Alex for putting up the funds for this trip for me. Yes, Im stink poor and on disability welfare. And Im fine with that. See you January 28, 2013.
®

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2012, 10:58:35 PM »
money is irrelevant here
I am paying for his ticket
Avesher does not hide behind some fake persona like you
he admits he is not wealthy
he admits his faults
you just hide and spit out meaningless insults from a spineless base

I will put up any amount you want that you dont show or at minimum bring a bunch of your buddies.

exactly. and what are you going to do about it? nothing. at all.

keep talking fatbody. cause thats all you do is talk. a fat lonely cowardly bitch who can only talk and hide behind the skirt of a 50 year old invalid. fuck your pathetic. lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2012, 11:01:49 PM »
this is the last message avesher wants me to pass on:

I will no longer be getting alex to post for me.  I wont be commenting on this thread through him at all. no one knows where to be on January 28, 2013 at 2 pm. That is the next time you will hear from me. I encourage everyone to keep bumping this thread, especially around that time and to remind no one MULTIPLE times to show up around that time. Yes I know 99.99% of this board hates me and hopes no one smacks me around, and thats fine. My only goal here is to have someone finally stand up and show up for one of these getbig beefs. I have zero to lose, no job, no money, no nothing and can totally accept jail or any consequences as such without it putting any kind of dent in my life at all. This is the beauty of being in a no lose situation. And many many thanks to Alex for putting up the funds for this trip for me. Yes, Im stink poor and on disability welfare. And Im fine with that. See you January 28, 2013.

you forgot to add that you used to wash cars for a living.
b

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2012, 11:03:16 PM »
hahah calm down "psychopath" don't blow a gasket..and get all "psycho" on me hahahaha

you really got me good calling me a mama's boy and saying i have a boyfriend

Life "got you" when your mother was too hung over to remember taking her morning after pill, you fat reject.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2012, 11:07:25 PM »
alex- to be fair i have nothing against you, I even doubted lots of negative things that were said about you and defended you at one time in one thread I recall..... but I think alot of guys in this thread have no one all wrong. Talked with him through pm's quite a bit, last thing from a faker......   its more of a "not feeling like doing something" than being a coward.

How many times has there been that guy at a house party you wanted to knock the fuck out but just ignore?..... same deal .  Only way I see  no one going through with it, is if Josh pisses him off enough on the net (which is gonna be hard) OR actually shows up in person in no one's face and pisses him off enough.......cuase I just dont think no one respects josh enough to go through with this. just calling it like I see it
l

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2012, 11:14:28 PM »

Life "got you" when your mother was too hung over to remember taking her morning after pill, you fat reject.

No, the morning after pill wasn't available on the U.S. market when i was born...try and craft a better insult you mouth breathing knuckle dragging neanderthal.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #263 on: July 16, 2012, 12:52:58 AM »
yes, exactly what i mean, any decent boxer will send apowerlifter to sleep within seconds, any decent muaythai fighter could brutaly injure a powerlifter within seconds.same goes for bodybuilders who cant fight, obviously.

its absolutely pathetic when naturals thinks they got real strenght, or when fatso powerlifters(ie fat guy who can lift stuff using his fat and hips and leverage)think theyre "dangerous" ::)

Yes. Mike Tyson would beat up Ed Coan.
P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #264 on: July 16, 2012, 04:02:24 AM »
bike nut was rumored to be Avesher at one point I believe.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #265 on: July 16, 2012, 06:35:16 AM »
bike nut was rumored to be Avesher at one point I believe.

Just a weak YAGR rumor....I can post Jizz Rag Josh's meltdown PM to me from yesterday if you'd like proof.

I can't say I feel threatened by a guy who sucks dick at the Regina Greyhound Bus Station just so he doesn't have to take a part-time job. Hazbin should post up and tell us why he had to toss the Jizz Rag out of his house.

Every time I see an Alice23 post I think of that fat French bully kid Will Smith threw up in the air in the movie Hancock.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #266 on: July 16, 2012, 06:40:32 AM »
Big pyramid shits in the desert

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2012, 06:54:43 AM »
Man, the fight is not even scheduled until January 28th. The promoting has started early for this one.
O

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: July 16, 2012, 07:29:35 AM »
Just a weak YAGR rumor....I can post Jizz Rag Josh's meltdown PM to me from yesterday if you'd like proof.

I can't say I feel threatened by a guy who sucks dick at the Regina Greyhound Bus Station just so he doesn't have to take a part-time job. Hazbin should post up and tell us why he had to toss the Jizz Rag out of his house.

Every time I see an Alice23 post I think of that fat French bully kid Will Smith threw up in the air in the movie Hancock.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:D
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: July 16, 2012, 09:32:30 AM »
why is avesher waiting six months to fight  ???

is he going to a remote community where a a drunken old man will put him through a series of trials before training him in the mystical crane kick and five finger death punch

or is it because he is an oxygen theif
T

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #270 on: July 16, 2012, 09:33:29 AM »

LMFAO!!  ;D
H

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 16, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, still making threats like this after years and years or being the actual middle man making the threats.  Sad state of affairs here.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #272 on: July 16, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, still making threats like this after years and years or being the actual middle man making the threats.  Sad state of affairs here.
Exactly....some ''king''.. ::)
H

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2012, 10:38:03 AM »
btw what the fuck is it w jan? January. are you retarded?

let's get this over and done with. you two fuckers want to run your mouths for the next 6 months attention whoring off my back? not happening.

this Sunday or next Sunday. put up or shut the fuck up, tough guy.

b