Author Topic: Video - when you're a white man shut the fuck up!!!  (Read 6786 times)

MikMaq

Re: Video - when you're a white man shut the fuck up!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
why do black people live in historically white countries then ? Why dont they get back to their "motherland" africa join their "brothers" and "fathers" ?

haha hypocrits. Cause living in the white man's world beats sleeping in a hut made of feces and walking a whole day to get some tainted water from a pond, fighting with animals of the savana to get it.

What the fuck are you talking about blacks were the first americans, slaves boats dropped them off before about 90 percent of the white population even dropped them off. I usually have little patients for foriegners but when it comes to AAs you got a very different story.

Theyre one generation away from being the bottom of the fucking food chain. Learn some fucking history, you fucking ignorant shits, its one thing to shit on blacks for being criminals, welfare recipients, and lazy because its fucking true. But to say like they came hear to leech voluntarily is total horseshit and aint the least bit true.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2011, 02:57:31 AM »
The irony of Occupy Wall Street...

Good post.  Myself, I lean far left and for the most part support the protesters and am annoyed by the conservatives commenting about them and shit.  Anyway you remind me of something:  Every time I see these protester I wonder how many of them still have active bank accounts, a lot I bet.  If they were like me and would close their bank account and do things like boycott companies like in your pic, then that would hit the 1% where it hurts and they would have to make changes. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2011, 03:07:48 AM »
Crowd of protesters in video = perfect time for a grenade! :(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:34 AM »
why do black people live in historically white countries then ? Why dont they get back to their "motherland" africa join their "brothers" and "fathers" ?

haha hypocrits. Cause living in the white man's world beats sleeping in a hut made of feces and walking a whole day to get some tainted water from a pond, fighting with animals of the savana to get it.

;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:52 AM »
Those clowns would be funnier if they werent so serious  ;D
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 03:16:19 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about blacks were the first americans, slaves boats dropped them off before about 90 percent of the white population even dropped them off. I usually have little patients for foriegners but when it comes to AAs you got a very different story.

Theyre one generation away from being the bottom of the fucking food chain. Learn some fucking history, you fucking ignorant shits, its one thing to shit on blacks for being criminals, welfare recipients, and lazy because its fucking true. But to say like they came hear to leech voluntarily is total horseshit and aint the least bit true.
???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 03:20:04 AM »
Looks like neighborhood!!  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 03:22:22 AM »

its pretty easy to hear  what he's saying, and youve totally missed the point............. blacks live in predominately white countries around the world, all have the same moan about being held back, racism etc..

then they go on to speak about the mystical homeland, africa.... where they chop each others arms off on a daily basis for no reason what so ever, there's no european or american black man ever going to move back to that shit hole

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 05:37:25 AM »

its pretty easy to hear  what he's saying, and youve totally missed the point............. blacks live in predominately white countries around the world, all have the same moan about being held back, racism etc..

then they go on to speak about the mystical homeland, africa.... where they chop each others arms off on a daily basis for no reason what so ever, there's no european or american black man ever going to move back to that shit hole
Post some numbers or stfu. Most that do are descendants of slave. This predominately thing aside from britian is totally made up.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 05:56:57 AM »
Post some numbers or stfu. Most that do are descendants of slave. This predominately thing aside from britian is totally made up.

Was your mother addicted to heroin when she was pregnant with you?

I'm just asking because I honestly can't think of anyone who posts on this website that is more incomprehensibly stupid than you are.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »

slaves how many generations ago,,,,, as for britain and most of europe, slavery had been abolished for 100's of years

post up numbers of what, as if i know! as if i care either......