Author Topic: WHERE’S HUNTER NOW?  (Read 4035 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: WHERE’S HUNTER NOW?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2020, 07:03:35 PM »

Straw Girl =  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D

Steve Scully, Joe Scarborough, PrimePedo, and StrawZiruolo for the next four years!

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2020, 10:26:06 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 10:14:40 AM »
Sad to see the Mayor America become a pathetic drunken nut hugger for Trump.

PS/ No I didn't watch the video and spare me the sermon on how I suck .

As usual, you swallow up the MSM narrative about Giuliani. Before he was Americas mayor, he made his bones as a prosecutor,  locking up mob bosses a lot smarter and more ruthless than Biden and his crackhead son.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 10:59:03 AM »
It's funny, when the story broke, it was "this is fake", then it was russia, now it's "Trumps kids do the same thing!"
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2020, 11:01:47 AM »
Yes, I trust legit sources news that are checked and verified.
Yes, Rudy was a epic prosecutor and Mayor of NYC 20+ years ago.
I learned that by reading about him in the main stream media. ;)
I give him a lot of credit for his work during that era.

Sadly, he's evolved into a pathetic boot licker of the current President.

I don't know or care where you get YOUR news , but that's your business.
Could we agree , groups like ANTIFA have violent  anarchist  agendas and   Q-anon are f'n wackos

I don’t doubt that there are far right extremist groups but they have no power or representation. I’ve seen antifa up close and personal. I can’t say the same thing about Q-anon. I don’t even know anything about them and no interest in finding out.

There were no Republicans rioting or looting over the summer. Democrats, like the media whore who hosted Trump’s town hall are just trying to create a false equivalency.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2020, 11:02:39 AM »
It's funny, when the story broke, it was "this is fake", then it was russia, now it's "Trumps kids do the same thing!"

It’s about to go from bad to worse for Sleepy. Drip drip drip.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2020, 11:11:32 AM »
It’s about to go from bad to worse for Sleepy. Drip drip drip.

Nobody cares.

TDS is real, and we're seeing it infiltrate everything - big tech / media / stupid folks.

They will overlook EVERYTHING.

Y

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2020, 12:09:36 PM »

Fear not...
coward will grace us with his usual idiocy soon enough - he can't help it. It's in his blood. (He should ask for a transfusion.)

Hopefully, he won't poison my inbox with more creepy cell phone offers.
We all agreed that was extremely disturbing.

I don’t doubt that there are far right extremist groups but they have no power or representation. I’ve seen antifa up close and personal. I can’t say the same thing about Q-anon. I don’t even know anything about them and no interest in finding out.

There were no Republicans rioting or looting over the summer. Democrats, like the media whore who hosted Trump’s town hall are just trying to create a false equivalency.

Looks like I was right about coward, as usual...
he DID post his predictable, useless idiocy (which you quoted above).

Although, it appears he quickly deleted it since you can no longer access the original quote.
Since you can't shame genuinely stupid/pathetic people, I can only presume he received another message "from beyond the grave" prompting the deletion.

Either that, or he will once again "blame a mod" for the deletion.

Pathetic prick.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2020, 12:15:43 PM »
Nobody cares.

TDS is real, and we're seeing it infiltrate everything - big tech / media / stupid folks.

They will overlook EVERYTHING.

Howard is just butthurt that Rudy exposed his boy Biden for the corrupt POS that he is.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2020, 04:02:20 PM »
Howard is just butthurt that Rudy exposed his boy Biden for the corrupt POS that he is.

Perhaps allah (he/she "exist"  ;D) will reward his chubby old boy Howard with another plastic wife !.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 06:27:28 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2020, 06:41:27 PM »

Rudy's become an old drunk.

Hope this helps.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2020, 09:59:48 PM »

Hope this helps.

& U become an old islamist

hope this helps

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2020, 07:06:47 AM »

Hope this helps.

It’s over Howard. I told you it wasn’t too late. That you could divorce yourself from the teacher’s unions.

Some people have to learn the hard way:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
12m
Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe. It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL. That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2020, 01:41:26 PM »
It’s over Howard. I told you it wasn’t too late. That you could divorce yourself from the teacher’s unions.

Teacher  ;D ;D ;D , but he was suppose to be pro Rambo killing Taliban terrorists 24/7 ................ ???

His mom must be so proud of his "heroism" !.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2020, 05:27:19 PM »
Teacher  ;D ;D ;D , but he was suppose to be pro Rambo killing Taliban terrorists 24/7 ................ ???

His mom must be so proud of his "heroism" !.

There is a 90/10 chance that Howard is in the Hunter Biden sex videos, drinking his protein straight from the tap.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2020, 05:42:08 PM »
There is a 90/10 chance that Howard is in the Hunter Biden sex videos, drinking his protein straight from the tap.

:D ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2020, 03:05:11 AM »

Hope this helps.

It doesnt, and nice libturd reply. Has zero to do with the corrupt Biden thread and whats coming out on them.

Libtards here are pretty silent here on thread like this, go figure.  ::)
If you support that Biden activity, you are an anti-US hating commie, and yes my words DO HELP, LIBTARD!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2020, 11:53:45 AM »
If this is true this fucker should rot in prison in solitary for the rest of his life if he doesn’t get killed first 😡😡😡

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2020, 12:03:53 PM »

Steve Scully, Joe Scarborough, PrimePedo, and StrawZiruolo for the next four years!

You just may be eating it for the next four years and beyond.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2020, 12:06:28 PM »
It doesnt, and nice libturd reply. Has zero to do with the corrupt Biden thread and whats coming out on them.

Libtards here are pretty silent here on thread like this, go figure.  ::)
If you support that Biden activity, you are an anti-US hating commie, and yes my words DO HELP, LIBTARD!

Not so much silent as bored with you and yours.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2020, 12:14:25 PM »
If this is true this fucker should rot in prison in solitary for the rest of his life if he doesn’t get killed first 😡😡😡

rather have is NFL lock of the year for only $10k this weekend!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2020, 12:33:44 PM »
Not so much silent as bored with you and yours.

Take a pill snowflake. (Anti-TDS Pill).
Demturdz are very silent on this new shocking Biden outrage story.
Imagine if other way around? Free glory-hole face-fukks from Jay III'rd the Turd).

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2020, 12:36:37 PM »
You just may be eating it for the next four years and beyond.

Old PEDO DEFENDER plan to live another 4 years  ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2020, 12:41:31 PM »
Insane Demturdz claim the “chain of custody” of the laptop is suspect.

So, let’s lay it out.

On April 12, 2019, a man who calls himself Hunter Biden enters a Wilmington, Del., Mac repair shop with three “liquid-damaged” computers just before closing time. The owner says one computer is beyond repair. Another has a fried keyboard, so the owner gives Hunter a spare keyboard.

The third laptop, a MacBook, is salvageable. Hunter signs a work order to confirm he wants him to fix it and provides contact details.

The owner — whom The Post promised anonymity, even though he has since been named by others — recovers the contents of the laptop and transfers it to his server. He calls Hunter and asks him to bring in an external drive, onto which he can transfer the content.

Hunter arrives at closing time with the external drive.

He never sets foot inside the store again.

The owner makes frequent attempts to contact Hunter to pick up his laptop, pay the $85 bill and return the keyboard and cord.

No reply.

After 90 days, as per the work order signed by Hunter, the laptop becomes the store’s legal property.

In August, the computer repairman hears news reports about the leaked phone call in which President Trump raises Hunter and Joe Biden’s Burisma activity with Ukraine’s president — the call which sparked his impeachment.

The repairman does a word search for Burisma on Hunter’s laptop. Bingo.

Four months later, the impeachment is big news, so he decides to contact the FBI, via a friend, in case the material on the laptop is useful.

On Dec. 9, two FBI agents take away the laptop and hard drive.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE OPINION NEWSLETTER

In August this year, the repairman sees Giuliani on TV talking about Hunter and Burisma and decides to contact him via an email address he finds online.

This is how the repairman explained his actions in an email to Giuliani on Aug. 27, 2020:

“As I read deeper into the drive, I started to realize what I was sitting on and who was involved and at what level. I figured the safest thing to do was reach out to the FBI and have them collect the drive and the Mac so I could wash my hands of it and they might be able offer me some level of protection should someone come looking for it and come after me because I knew what was on it. The FBI did show up and . . . over the next few days they contacted me for access to the drive . . . because their tech guys didn’t know Macs.

“That kind of threw up a flag . . .

“They also said nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk about this stuff so that got me a little concerned . . .

“There is some very incriminating videos on the drive . . .

“I live and work in [the Bidens’ hometown] Wilmington, Delaware and my life here as well as my business would be destroyed if people found out what I was involved in.

“I have been trying to keep things quiet . . . but I feel time has been running out.”

The email was compelling. Within two days, a copy of the hard drive was FedEx-ed to a Long Island address where Giuliani and his lawyer examined it, and verified the material was genuine.

Bannon, a former Trump adviser, was only peripherally involved. He was brought in by Giuliani in late September to help decipher the China material.

Shortly thereafter, Bannon alerted The Post to the existence of the material, although he did not have a copy.

On Sunday a week ago, Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of the hard drive.

It is not hard to believe that Hunter would be as reckless as to abandon a laptop at a repair shop. In October 2016, he left a crack pipe in a Hertz rental car in Arizona, along with a white powdery substance, credit cards and his driver’s license, as widely reported.