Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 204618 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #600 on: October 05, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »
If you think Lee is an "Ambassador" for this sport, I certainly won't try to dignify you're question with an answer.
#KeepItMovin

Thank you for being condescendent with my poor judgment. Be carefull coming off your high horse, you might hurt yourself.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: October 05, 2017, 04:03:45 PM »
Shawn! You seem like you are quite full of yourself! Like u see yourself as a celebrity of sorts? You’re a nobody! The average person has no clue who u are-a soft pretzel is more famous than you!
Did u envision all the forum members bowing to you and praising you?
Why don’t u answer everyone’s questions?
You’re a fat old fossil-no one even cares about the dumb interviews you do
w

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #602 on: October 06, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »
shawn..whatever happened to the mr usa guy you trained with  middleweight Richard longwidth sp?dude had good build and never competed again..

His last attempt at Nationals landed him in the hospital from dehydration. He quit after that, got married and had another kid then moved to Georgia and opened a Anytime Fitness Gym in Lawrenceville. He's a Trainer with his wife & son, happy and healthy. :o

Simple Simon

« Reply #603 on: October 06, 2017, 01:14:38 AM »
His last attempt at Nationals landed him in the hospital from dehydration. He quit after that, got married and had another kid then moved to Georgia and opened a Anytime Fitness Gym in Lawrenceville. He's a Trainer with his wife & son, happy and healthy. :o

bad advice from his guru?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #604 on: October 06, 2017, 01:15:21 AM »
Are you asking about this guy?  Richard Jones?

No. Ones white the other Black.
One I trained with for 3 years the other I mentored.
One turned Pro, the other quit.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #605 on: October 06, 2017, 01:30:35 AM »
no there was a middleweight in the 90's he trained with,,if this question interests him maybe he will answer it...

Richard Longwith won the Mr Orange County & Mr USA Middle Wt before quitting at the 98 Nats in Atlanta following Prejudging.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #606 on: October 06, 2017, 01:32:48 AM »
Shawn! You seem like you are quite full of yourself! Like u see yourself as a celebrity of sorts? You’re a nobody! The average person has no clue who u are-a soft pretzel is more famous than you!

Is that supposed to be a question? Lol

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #607 on: October 06, 2017, 01:33:51 AM »

He was trying to "Make Weight"
Should have done Light Hvys.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #608 on: October 06, 2017, 01:40:47 AM »
why does shawn dodge every question about phil heath and where he would place in the 90's?

E
im not sure Earl I've asked him a couple of times, a prime Kevin, a prime Flex a prime Ray vs a prime Heath...

Rimstinger

« Reply #609 on: October 06, 2017, 01:45:33 AM »
Shawn, I see some people on here throwing little stones at you and you selectively engage with those who are after a constructive debate and ignore the idiots such as Be There.

Do you think a certain bodybuilders have an unrealistic approach to the internet in that they want everyone to like them? and get riled up about nobodies criticising them, what advice would you give if it was your son? as even the most popular stars in the world take Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez they sell out hundred of thousand ticket tours in minutes which reflects how much people like they're shit but make no mistake their online presence is riddled with hate and trolls.

Don't you think this reflects badly on their IQ? Or is this an emotional growth issue.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #610 on: October 06, 2017, 02:54:08 AM »
Do you think a certain bodybuilders have an unrealistic approach to the internet in that they want everyone to like them? and get riled up about nobodies criticising them, what advice would you give if it was your son? as even the most popular stars in the world take Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez they sell out hundred of thousand ticket tours in minutes which reflects how much people like they're shit but make no mistake their online presence is riddled with hate and trolls.

Don't you think this reflects badly on their IQ? Or is this an emotional growth issue.

I just need to correct something here - wanting to be liked.. is not what you're actually talking about.  What you're actually vectoring towards is more akin to "expecting to have tremendous respect, (ala that which they experience in real life), without any particularly previous communication with a person" and then having poor reactions as a result.

And the answer to your question is NO, it does not reflect badly on their IQ.  

See, there is this thing on the internet - an unspoken rule that most of us know.  It says:  Anybody can be a massive dick to you, if you have a bit of fame - but you, as a person with fame - you're not allowed to react to it with a similarly immature response at all - or you're the asshole ::)

You could label the lack of respecting that unspoken rule as "low iq" or "emotional growth" issues, but really, it's just a fucking stupid little quirk of the internet that mediocre people who will never have outstanding lives treat as gospel, to assuage their comparatively shit lives.

And don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading trolling - but anybody who trolls and thinks that the "other person" reacting poorly is the one with the IQ/Emotional problems is a mental midget and a half.  Sure, push buttons - have fun, be a dick - but don't get so invested in your foolishness that you actually start thinking you are in the right, you're not, you're a dick :)

(I don't mean YOU who I am responding to).

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #611 on: October 06, 2017, 02:55:36 AM »
sean what do you think of trannies

and after you answer in the way you have to because you're a public figure, please give your true opinion in a pm

kthxbai

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #612 on: October 06, 2017, 05:49:49 AM »
Shawn, I see some people on here throwing little stones at you and you selectively engage with those who are after a constructive debate and ignore the idiots such as Be There.

I think you nailed it.
Trolls want to be Noticed.
I don't have time for those fools. Foolishness gets ignored by me. Internet Trolls, Troll. It's what they do. Why be surprised? They have a place in this world, just not in my world.
Next.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #613 on: October 06, 2017, 05:52:01 AM »
Shawn - if you had the 1 picture - the only one - you personally feel you were at your peak was at - what would it be? 

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #614 on: October 06, 2017, 05:55:13 AM »
im not sure Earl I've asked him a couple of times, a prime Kevin, a prime Flex a prime Ray vs a prime Heath...

I don't live in a world of "What if's?"
It's that simple.
We all 3 took turns beating each other in head to head competition which made us all better and more Aware of each other's gifts, strengths & weaknesses.
It's a sport of Opinion.
I'm raising my kids not wondering "If" this or if that.
I'm 16 years removed from the stage bro, I look back with admiration and appreciation not with "What if'."

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #615 on: October 06, 2017, 06:24:34 AM »

Shawn went full Chad on him.

J

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: October 06, 2017, 11:11:32 AM »
Your thin skin looked great on stage, but in life you need a thick skin

Afraid of a brother that speaks his mind? :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #617 on: October 06, 2017, 11:42:18 AM »
I don't live in a world of "What if's?"
It's that simple.
We all 3 took turns beating each other in head to head competition which made us all better and more Aware of each other's gifts, strengths & weaknesses.
It's a sport of Opinion.
I'm raising my kids not wondering "If" this or if that.
I'm 16 years removed from the stage bro, I look back with admiration and appreciation not with "What if'."

Bodybuilding is not a sport.

Hope this helps.
P

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #618 on: October 06, 2017, 11:58:21 AM »

You're too much of a dumb fuck to understand my words, ask your parents for a better brain

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #619 on: October 06, 2017, 12:39:49 PM »
Shawn.

Did you do any college level football or was it just in high school?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #620 on: October 06, 2017, 12:41:14 PM »

Hi Benny

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #621 on: October 06, 2017, 12:42:16 PM »
Hi Benny

Schlomo Manciewicz aka Benny Blanco
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #622 on: October 06, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »

I'M sure Shawn is more than able to answer you if chooses.

It's strange you would attack him like that
This is Bodybuilding Forum or at least it's meant to be
And Shawn was one of top professional competitors of his era
Whether you or I like that or not.

If you dislike Shawn or his physique that's a different matter & your opinion

Your delusional if you really think Shawn is a nobody in terms of his success as a pro bodybuilder
And his status on a Bodybuilding forum.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #623 on: October 06, 2017, 01:11:28 PM »
Shawn,

You were/are known for not snapping your shit up from lifting, but you moved some impressive weights on video.  What were your best training poundages?

Also, why do you rate Franco the worst Olympia winner?  Even with his shitty quads and bitch tits in his comeback, his upper body was still killer.  I think Dickerson is far and away the worst Mr. O...his arms were small, he'd torn a pec (and his chest was unimpressive to begin with), he had those retarded-looking elbows, weird abs, was narrow and just *small* overall.  Great calves, outstanding quad separation, good triceps but only evident in the side tri pose, OK back thickness and he was ripped...that's really all I can say for him.  Many guys in the early eighties destroyed him in most of the mandatories.  How he beat Platz, Padilla, Callender, Viator, Zane, Mentzer, Boyer and Wilcosz (sp?) some of those years simply baffles me.

At the risk of sounding like a total kissass, I could say the same about your Arnold and Ironman platings in '96.  I like Vince Taylor, but his pecs were pancake thin compared to his delts and arms, and even though you came in heavier than usual, you were still better conditioned.  Then, Paul was lean as hell and gigantic, but from the waist up, he looked terrible from the back.  You should have been second at the Ironman and battling Levrone for second at the ASC.

Fwiw, I also had you third in the '99 Olympia.  I scored it Ron, Chris, you, Ken, Kevin and then your pal, Lee :D, followed by your other good buddy Nasser.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: October 06, 2017, 01:34:17 PM »
You're too much of a dumb fuck to understand my words, ask your parents for a better brain

Don't you have a concert to shoot up