Author Topic: Idiot gets a chunk of his leg bitten off by a shark...brilliant.  (Read 16953 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Idiot gets a chunk of his leg bitten off by a shark...brilliant.
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »
Onlyme would reply..."Don't fuck with sharks."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »
A little of both.

Whether they're explicitly taught it or not, Whites in America know that 'the complexion is the protection'. 

What they sometimes fail to realize, however, is that the white skin only protects them from things like malicious prosecution, race-based sentencing, police harassment, and unfair hiring or housing practices....things that don't mean jack shit to a shark! 
Biology keepin' the White Man down, yet again! Outrageous!   >:(    ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »
A little of both.

Whether they're explicitly taught it or not, Whites in America know that 'the complexion is the protection'. 

What they sometimes fail to realize, however, is that the white skin only protects them from things like malicious prosecution, race-based sentencing, police harassment, and unfair hiring or housing practices....things that don't mean jack shit to a shark! 

White brains weigh more than black brains as verified by MRI scans.

No black has ever - and no black WILL EVER - win a Nobel Prize in a scientific field.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »

No black has ever - and no black WILL EVER - win a Nobel Prize in a scientific field.

Neil de Grasse Tyson. Harvard PhD, Astrophysicist and Head of the Planetarium of the New York Museum of Natural History
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »

Neil de Grasse Tyson. Harvard PhD, Astrophysicist and Head of the Planetarium of the New York Museum of Natural History

One of my favourite popular scientists...
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
N

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 03:14:52 PM »

Matt - you've already admitted that there is a measurable percentage of Blacks who 'violate' all your long-held stereotypes, and you've allowed for the existence of super-intelligence among select members of negroid populations. 

So, even if only one-half of 1% of the world's leading scientists are persons of color, the possibility exists that one could emerge as a Nobel Prize winner in science. 

It's a completely different discussion, I know, but in my lifetime, I never thought I'd see America elect a black President not named Colin Powell (and I'm *very* pro-Black!)...and yet, it happened, and no one even blinked. 

Seems the world is capable of much more than you - or even I - believe, my friend. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 03:16:10 PM »
Matt - you've already admitted that there is a measurable percentage of Blacks who 'violate' all your long-held stereotypes, and you've allowed for the existence of super-intelligence among select members of negroid populations. 

So, even if only one-half of 1% of the world's leading scientists are persons of color, the possibility exists that one could emerge as a Nobel Prize winner in science. 

It's a completely different discussion, I know, but in my lifetime, I never thought I'd see America elect a black President not named Colin Powell (and I'm *very* pro-Black!)...and yet, it happened, and no one even blinked. 

Seems the world is capable of much more than you - or even I - believe, my friend. 

I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »

Certainly is. It'd be such a waste to spend half my life or energies denigrating such capabilities.  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »
Certainly is. It'd be such a waste to spend half my life or energies denigrating such capabilities.  ;)

It's good you waste your time on baseball instead. ;)
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »
It's good you waste your time on baseball instead. ;)
LOL. Touche! I think you drew blood on that one.  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »
Tre you racist black

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 03:39:34 PM »
How'd that happen?  He was just minding his business walking in the ocean. ;D
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »
LOL. Touche! I think you drew blood on that one.  ;D

"Life is at the start a chaos in which one is lost. The individual suspects this, but he is frightened at finding himself face to face with this terrible reality, and tries to cover it up with a curtain of fantasy, where everything is clear. It does not worry him that his ideas are not true, he uses them as trenches for the defense of his existence, as scarecrows to frighten away reality."
-Jose Ortega Gasset
I hate the State.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »

Hehe, structural standard MRI scans do not measure weight, they only give you voxels of different intensities from which you can estimate volume of different kinds of tissue. A minor point, but worth mentioning :).

NN

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »

The size / weight of your brain has nothing to do with the capacity of your mind and how / in what way you use it.

Hehe, structural standard MRI scans do not measure weight, they only give you voxels of different intensities from which you can estimate volume of different kinds of tissue. A minor point, but worth mentioning :).

NN

Matt never lets facts get in the way of a good theory ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »
A little of both.

lol, you blacks make great comedians.
Deep Tissue Massage

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »
The size / weight of your brain has nothing to do with the capacity of your mind and how / in what way you use it.

Neither did someone else.   ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »

Yes, millions of neurons and hundreds of millions of neurons and hundreds of millions of synapses isn`t related to intelligence at all.  ::)

Do me a favour, and post the IQ test where blacks show an average 100 IQ.  Oh hang on, you can`t, doh!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »
Yes, millions of neurons and hundreds of millions of neurons and hundreds of millions of synapses isn`t related to intelligence at all.  ::)

Do me a favour, and post the IQ test where blacks show an average 100 IQ.  Oh hang on, you can`t, doh!

Why do you hate Jews Matt? Don't you admire their intelligence?
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »
I just found out that like my great great great grandmother on my dads side was Jewish.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »
I just found out that like my great great great grandmother on my dads side was Jewish.

THG...all the way.
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »

It isn't. Brain size has no correlation with a person's intelligence. If it did, the people with the biggest heads (like Andre the giant, to give an example) would be the smartest and the majority of women would be less capable than their male counterparts when it comes to being smart, which is hardly the case. It would also mean your level of intelligence / IQ would double or even triple as you grow from being a child to an adult.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »
JOOZ are pretty smart, they deserve more recognition.