Author Topic: We know the reason Kai didn't win, but we prefer to point at judging criteria...  (Read 3025 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Very strange that every competitor has a worse score on the "new" scorecard,but Phil and Kai have a better score.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
The grapefruit incident aside, I wonder if there's something else in play here.

I have no idea what Kai's sexual preference is, but my hunch has always been that maybe he is gay.  If that should be true, and the IFBB powers know it, then maybe they are scared to give him the Mr. O crown fearing that he might come out during his reign.  That, in some people's mind, would be a disaster for the "sport."

the common man knows more about the arnold than the olympia, and kai has won that twice. on top of that, he has dated 2 female bodybuilders and got ran the fuck out of venice by charles glass, because he was hitting on charles' euro bitch.  the gay shit is good game for the board, but i highly doubt he is even bi.  and the NYC bitches probably loved the bun when he was stripping for rent.  next, because this is getting old?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
There is a slight difference between the Arnold and the Olympia is that the Olympia has a bit more press and the Weider enterprise attached to it.

The Arnold is big and has a lot of meaning to hardcore bodybuilding fans(maybe even more than the Olympia at this point), but after the contest, it's more or less done. The slight mainstream press it receives leaves, and that is that. Also, the Arnold has become more of a general fitness show in the last few years, so folks aren't as critical.

The Olympia is Bodybuilding, and by extension, Weider Bodybuilding. By letting him have the Olympia, Weider takes on whatever extra stigma is attached to Kai. Kai gets the Weider covers, promotions, whatever little press the Olympia gets has Kai's picture attached to it. Anyone coming into the sport that is new suddenly sees that seedy side of the sport laid bare, and in some folk's eyes Weider supporting it by allowing Kai the top seat in bodybuilding.

Much better to allow Phil Heath, the charming all american ex ball player to have it. Meanwhile you give Kai 2-3rd placements and get all the old fans interested again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  :D at the deep dicking post!