Author Topic: Interracial Relationships - Not worth the hassle  (Read 19802 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Interracial Relationships - Not worth the hassle
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:14:44 PM »
I'm a white guy who has dated a black chick in the past....
In my experience it takes a lot to make things work. There is still a stigma attached that manifests itself in subtle ways.

The pleasant but slightly awkward introduction to family and friends. Sure, they'll smile and be happy for you, but I never felt completely comfortable around her family and friends.

The unusual looks when together in public. Black men and women generally appeared displeased at the sight of a white male with a black female. Almost more so than with the more common black male white female  partnership.

IMO the awkward social situations and introductions and the dirty looks when out in public are off putting.
It's so much easier to date within your race.

Please note this thread isn't about whether interracial relationships are right or wrong, but rather whether its worth jumping through hoops to make them work.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Interracial Relationships - Not worth the hassle
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:18:09 PM »
Fuck what others think is my motto!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »
i love how it always turns black and white.  how you think asian men fell when their women are with every tom, dick and henry.  i think asian migrate more than any.  next?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »
Fuck what others think is my motto!!

LOL @ the text beneath your avatar.

I just noticed that.  ;D  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »
I'm a white guy who has dated a black chick in the past....
In my experience it takes a lot to make things work. There is still a stigma attached that manifests itself in subtle ways.

The pleasant but slightly awkward introduction to family and friends. Sure, they'll smile and be happy for you, but I never felt completely comfortable around her family and friends.

The unusual looks when together in public. Black men and women generally appeared displeased at the sight of a white male with a black female. Almost more so than with the more common black male white female  partnership.

IMO the awkward social situations and introductions and the dirty looks when out in public are off putting.
It's so much easier to date within your race.

Please note this thread isn't about whether interracial relationships are right or wrong, but rather whether its worth jumping through hoops to make them work.

now, a bigger concern is how fast you'd age vs a black woman.

hence, what happens when paula is 40 and looks 30, and robin is 40 and looks 60.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »
I was in an interracial relationship.  Nothing really awkward happened. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

hence, what happens when paula is 40 and looks 30, and robin is 40 and looks 60.

Paula does not look black there.  is she 1/2?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 01:27:43 PM »
i love how it always turns black and white.  how you think asian men fell when their women are with every tom, dick and henry.  i think asian migrate more than any.  next?

Judging by G_Thang's tone of replies I imagine he is the type who gives the awkward stares that Balloon was referring to?  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
sure, some people look at you strange. we get more positive feedback than negative though. maybe it depends on the couple, or where you live, but it really shouldnt matter what other people think, and it shouldnt be any extra work either. if you have issues with family, im sorry for that. ignorance really is a terrible thing. but i wouldnt let it dissuade you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »

Black woman age well  ::) I think I've seen maybe a handful of decent looking black woman in my whole life. I'm around them all day at the hospital most of them are 50-100 pounds overweight. They eat chicken wings and onion rings for lunch everyday. They all have high cholesterol diabetes etc. etc. Once in awhile you will see a cute one but most of them look like big fat silverbacks with stupid peacock haircuts.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 01:31:08 PM »
sure, some people look at you strange. we get more positive feedback than negative though. maybe it depends on the couple, or where you live, but it really shouldnt matter what other people think, and it shouldnt be any extra work either. if you have issues with family, im sorry for that. ignorance really is a terrible thing. but i wouldnt let it dissuade you.

That's not kurt angle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 01:35:48 PM »
LOL @ the text beneath your avatar.

I just noticed that.  ;D  :D
;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 01:38:48 PM »
Here's a picture of your average southern black woman. Fat and gross.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »
why would a white guy do that to himself

no offense tbombs and alex32 both could get much better hoes

i think its good for a white guys karma since he gets nothing out of the relationship thus more likely going to heaven in the long haul
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 01:39:35 PM »
Here's a picture of your average southern black woman. Fat and gross.

thats Keke Mcshanklin
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
I think lots of white guys end up pursuing females of black and other races because so many white women prefer East Indian and/or Arab men  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »
All depends on where you live and where you hang out

In the end, follow your heart

Malaga

London

Tokyo

Thailand

Dubai

Amsterdam

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
 :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »
Let's see if all the Getbig racists are also relationship experts, as well, shall we?    ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
It's not that big of a deal out in public.  I usually get dirty looks from Asian men when i'm out with my girl, but that's more because she's beautiful than just Asian.  Her family doesn't understand me, but they have been extremely nice to me over the last 5 years.  I don't recall it being too much a hassel, but it is different for sure.  My girl grew up in Vietnam, so there is much more to it since she is foreign.

Either way, it's not a big deal IMO.  Most of the issues can be worked through easily.  All relationships have issues.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
"I'm a beautiful black woman looking for my prince"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
I just keep my date held close to me with my right arm and my middle finger shooting straight up to the ceiling with the other if I'm in an area with a bunch of haters.

They get the drift after that. I'm not the one to be fucked with.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 01:53:05 PM »
why would a white guy do that to himself

no offense tbombs and alex32 both could get much better hoes

i think its good for a white guys karma since he gets nothing out of the relationship thus more likely going to heaven in the long haul

yeah, let the drug addict speak about self infliction.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 01:54:29 PM »
:D

I seen tons of those chicks in the 864.  :-X :-X
D