Author Topic: Interracial Relationships - Not worth the hassle  (Read 19832 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Not worth the hassle
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2012, 02:32:05 PM »
I'm interracially married and it's no problem, I don't see any different race between hers and mine

okami, right?  are you teeth bad from the Guinness too like that rocker dude from ireland? made your way over to england to file bankruptcy yet.

while all this is going on, where the hell is nails?  >:(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
If the chick is fine and the dude is ugly---most are looking at the female and wondering why she is with the dude...most are checking her out---I think dudes I the relationship know that they found a good one and are not worthy, so feel the heat of their own insecurity...a secure man doesn't care one wit. Regardless of color.

It's like dudes with females with big breasts...you think Groink complains of dudes staring at his woman? Hell no! He just smiles and keeps it moving.

Was just commenting on G_Thang's noticeable annoyance at the start of this thread, not sure why?  First reply questioned why the discussion is about black and white rather than asians or other races, and second reply was posting a pic of a "black woman" who does not look black at all with a white guy remarking that she wont age but he will lol.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 02:32:40 PM »
Insecure woman staking claim to her man? Overeem she will burn you (one thing all MMA men tend have in common is their poor decision in women)

What you talkin' bout Willis? :D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
It is not about the colour of your skin, your race or religious view that dictates if you relationship will work, it is what is on the inside that counts... Remember we are all the same colour on the inside

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »
You're white and she's japanese yes? Not as much stigma as Black n White.

It all depends on where you are located though, i assume you live in England/US?
I live in Ireland, a sexy little Japanese model is quite the catch for an Irish guy

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
Was just commenting on G_Thang's noticeable annoyance at the start of this thread, not sure why?  First reply questioned why the discussion is about black and white rather than asians or other races, and second reply was posting a pic of a "black woman" who does not look black at all with a white guy remarking that she wont age but he will lol.  

what annoyance with thread?  this is good getbig content.  also, i'm looking to draw nails in the mix.  don't assume my motives for posting in a thread.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »
my girl friend is africana

the reason is i cant resist them they're so mesmerizingly beautiful

flawless skin also and beautiful round head

but the problem is their hai

shit is expensive
she is a former hooker, has no education, has a gut...sad

there is nothing wrong with her hair, all she has to wear it natural instead of getting it permed.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 02:35:27 PM »
What you talkin' bout Willis? :D

this guys mother is white. the brothas cant claim him...he a white guy with a tan

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »
Tito Ortiz and Tracy Chapman  are dating  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2012, 02:36:34 PM »

i'll take his 2nds.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »

One might assume that these kind of topics (white n black-relationships) is something that makes G_Thong upset.

Not sure if he is jealous of all the white males stealing black women or if he is upset over black dudes preferring white women instead of the jungle queens?

Either way it's noticable that he got his panties in a bunch over this topic.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2012, 02:39:09 PM »
If Paula Patton doesn't look black, I'll have to tell my mother that she doesn't look black---she is shade lighter than Robin Thicke--who does look like he has bad genes for aging.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
I live in Ireland, a sexy little Japanese model is quite the catch for an Irish guy

Well, that's quite normal, and rarely causing the same reaction as a white dude with a black female or a black dude with a white female in Texas or let's say Poland.

Some white people just react in a certain way to those with ancestry from the deepest africa.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2012, 02:40:30 PM »
One might assume that these kind of topics (white n black-relationships) is something that makes G_Thong upset.

Not sure if he is jealous of all the white males stealing black women or if he is upset over black dudes preferring white women instead of the jungle queens?

)
i'm just hoping you arent jacking off to wiggs' photo.  nice little bet (excuse) to have your man worship for him.  you're a bigger trick than wilmagrant starting a man love thread for b-boy.  i guess the love for black cock is strong on getwhite.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2012, 02:41:03 PM »

General comment I think it's most often the Singles of any given race that get annoyed when they see their opposite gender members of the same race hook up with other races.  The thought is "why is he/she with someone of xx race instead of being with someone like me"

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »
Interracial relationships can be a tough proposition.  Not necessarily because of society in general, but within people's individual circles of friends and family.  
~

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
this guys mother is white. the brothas cant claim him...he a white guy with a tan

This is true, he is basically a white guy with a tan, without the black mannerisms seen in others.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2012, 02:42:10 PM »

i'll take his 2nds.
Sista girl looks nice---and her eyes tell something about her---she is a keeper. Has a motherly vibe to her.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2012, 02:42:21 PM »
I don't care I love being white, we're better looking and all races want whitey...keep your jungle ladies, blackies

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »
General comment I think it's most often the Singles of any given race that get annoyed when they see their opposite gender members of the same race hook up with other races.  The thought is "why is he/she with someone of xx race instead of being with someone like me"

This is probably true. It probably stings in his eyes when he sees a fine black woman with a whitey instead. :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
Sista girl looks nice---and her eyes tell something about her---she is a keeper. Has a motherly vibe to her.

nice way to kill the flow of the thread, parker.  she's gross compared to paula patton.  white dudes can have her.  browns got to get paula back. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »
I don't care I love being white, we're better looking and all races want whitey...keep your jungle ladies, blackies
Haha---Quasimodo...you keep having to push that...actually in terms of facial looks, with women, white, black, Asian all are the same...all features, oval face, high cheekbones, etc all are the same clues for each race...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2012, 02:48:39 PM »
This is probably true. It probably stings in his eyes when he sees a fine black woman with a whitey instead. :D

Are you implying that he's single and/or does not get women very often?  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
nice way to kill the flow of the thread, parker.  she's gross compared to paula patton.  white dudes can have her.  browns got to get paula back. ;D
I'm waiting for GracyAnn to be put in hip-hop vids over here and pissed sistas off even more.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
i like how people are posting pics of Ubereem and his girl on this thread and try to act like it's a big deal

are you kidding me, bro?!

THEY LIVE IN EUROPE!!!!!

a man can have anal sex with a pig of on the streets of Prague and no one would bat a eye