Author Topic: If you could meet one getbiger  (Read 7242 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: If you could meet one getbiger
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 12:02:12 PM »
Bluto would be my second pick.   8)

:)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »
 >:(
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 12:05:11 PM »
>:(

Second pick for a workout, first pick for other things.   ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
i dont know for sure..

it depends..
to workout= dzulboy
to party= daddywaddy
to learn about bodybuilding more= milos
to have dinner and go out to coffee= alicia m.  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 12:18:47 PM »
No one. Everyone would wanna choose me.  8)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2007, 12:42:25 PM »
Squad - if your reading - come over to the good ol UK and train in Temple Gym with me and my friends - maybe you'll get an owning story out of it!

I have an OLD Temple Gym tank-top...

Lisa

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »
Id love to meet Milos' wife Milimar...she is grade A++++ filipino pooh-nan
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »
Mars. No workout, just meet him ;D

Lisa
kind of thought you'd say me, hot stuff. :'(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2007, 12:59:05 PM »

Second pick for a workout, first pick for other things.   ;)

Z

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 01:03:26 PM »
i dont know for sure..

it depends..
to workout= dzulboy
to party= daddywaddy
to learn about bodybuilding more= milos
to have dinner and go out to coffee= alicia m.  ;D
Not a bad list. I'd love to try whatever DW smokes. UFO's and lightning; deep sea intelligence, not that terrestial crap. Now we are talking.  :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2007, 01:05:26 PM »
Jennifer Searles. I met her once, but, I want to meet her again, when she doesn't have a boyfriend hanging around.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »
love to meet either Mydavid or Ripitupbaby for a hot massage followed by an intense fucck session.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2007, 01:07:43 PM »
Not a bad list. I'd love to try whatever DW smokes. UFO's and lightning; deep sea intelligence, not that terrestial crap. Now we are talking.  :D
if you want good weed you have to come to california. i rarely, if ever, smoke anymore...but a few of my really good friends sell the shit. so blunts are always being offered to me since there is almost always at least one or two fatties in rotation whenever im with those guys...

since its legal here("medical use only"..lol, yeah, OK!), you can go to "the club" and get some true "one hitter quitter" types of ganja. purple, or grapes, or purp; whatever you want to call it, is reall actually just straight up all the way dark-ass purple. no green or anything. just fucking totally dark maroonish purple. everybody loves purp out here by the bay.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2007, 01:11:50 PM »
Candidizzle...enuf from you ....first Diet, then Nutriton, then working out, then interraccial dating ...expert in all areas...not this one. IM THE WEED critic of getbig....yo would know good chronic if you were the head judge of the cannibis cup
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
Candidizzle...enuf from you ....first Diet, then Nutriton, then working out, then interraccial dating ...expert in all areas...not this one. IM THE WEED critic of getbig....yo would know good chronic if you were the head judge of the cannibis cup
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »
lol! where are you even from? i bet your paying 10 bucks for .5's of some stress...hahaha...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »
  No one wants to meet me? :(

Anyway, the one I would like to meet would be the drug dealer, AKA steroid-pushing loser, AKA has-the-profile-of-a-paedophile, AKA GH15. I would really like to meet this guy, preferably with with my little league baseball bat in hand.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2007, 01:26:10 PM »

Anyway, the one I would like to meet would be the drug dealer, AKA steroid-pushing loser, AKA has-the-profile-of-a-paedophile, AKA GH15. I would really like to meet this guy, preferably with with my little league baseball bat in hand.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
i think for my "learn new things" category you would be in the top 5.. your kiniesolgy(sp?) thread is really informative

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2007, 01:29:59 PM »
lets all gather and smoke, crank out a few pushups and then watch this masterful intellectual video on the blue print of the universe
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

meltdown.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 01:36:26 PM »
lets all gather and smoke, crank out a few pushups and then watch this masterful intellectual video on the blue print of the universe

hahahahahahahahahha. "It doesnt look like anything. for there is no brain to put it all together."
that is some trippy shit right there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »
hahahahahahahahahha. "It doesnt look like anything. for there is no brain to put it all together."
that is some trippy shit right there.

im glad you have a bit of a chip on your sholder candid, i dont mean in a mean manner but more of a creative side that you should hold onto and explore it for the good and love of all , do not be selfish with it. you will see older folks here that will bash anything not taught in a public school, and dont listen to the fools out there that thrive off of hate , its obvious that negativty only brings you and everyone down maybe not this second but everything goes in full circle from the one my friend
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »
i think for my "learn new things" category you would be in the top 5.. your kiniesolgy(sp?) thread is really informative

Thanks. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »
im glad you have a bit of a chip on your sholder candid, i dont mean in a mean manner but more of a creative side that you should hold onto and explore it for the good and love of all , do not be selfish with it. you will see older folks here that will bash anything not taught in a public school, and dont listen to the fools out there that thrive off of hate , its obvious that negativty only brings you and everyone down maybe not this second but everything goes in full circle from the one my friend

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »

You are alright Waddy.

I'm being 100% serious when I say I admire your attitude. You don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, and seem to be happy in your own skin. I'm not as stoned as you but my attitude is similar