Author Topic: Martin O'Malley Shows Off Ripped Physique; Plans to Announce President Run  (Read 1410 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Martin O’Malley plans to announce his presidential intentions on May 30 in Baltimore, a move that could present another Democratic challenger to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

An O’Malley aide says the former Maryland governor will hold a conference call with supporters on Thursday night to discuss his plans. The aide spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss internal planning and was not authorized to speak publicly.

O’Malley has been considering a potential challenge to Clinton, the leading Democratic contender, for months and courted voters in New Hampshire on Wednesday.

O’Malley’s plans were first reported by The Washington Post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's running for veep.

smart move though - at her elderly age and dilapidated appearance, voters may reject hilary. 

he looks presidential.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
he's running for veep.

smart move though - at her elderly age and dilapidated appearance, voters may reject hilary. 

he looks presidential.

mark my words.. he is trouble for repubs. 

got all the categories for the low-info voter (other than being a minority); cult of personality, vicious political game/smear tactics, solid leftist background.  if he got the nomination any repub better have charisma and alpha-stage presence to beat this guy.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
mark my words.. he is trouble for repubs. 

got all the categories for the low-info voter (other than being a minority); cult of personality, vicious political game/smear tactics, solid leftist background.  if he got the nomination any repub better have charisma and alpha-stage presence to beat this guy.   

interesting.   you'r a very credible conservative poster... so if you say he's scary, I really do believe he's scary for repubs. 

solid leftist or solid right = wins election because the base gets energized like crazy.  people lined up for blocks to vote for obama EARLY.  that kinda fervor = wins.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
interesting.   you'r a very credible conservative poster... so if you say he's scary, I really do believe he's scary for repubs. 

solid leftist or solid right = wins election because the base gets energized like crazy.  people lined up for blocks to vote for obama EARLY.  that kinda fervor = wins.

being from/living in maryland has given me some insight on this guy.  pray he doesn't get the nomination.  he's as bent as the soviet sickle.  corrupt, ruthless, and worst of all convincing.

ritch

• Getbig V
Looks count. Ask Kerry or Perry forget his first name. Is it Jim?
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL he was the mayor of fucking baltimore?  Dude is freakin' Tommy Carcetti from the Wire lol.

hilary better be careful... she is gonna look 85 years old next to this guy... he's only 52, already been a governor.  catholic upbringing.  Irish names.  He's the JFK for this generation?