Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32351 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
fuck off, troll.

uhh, seems I hit right were it hurts the most looser hahaha :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
There s no problem with hoping, having dreams, there s a problem with being delusional and having hopes that go nowhere, are doomed from start; it's called being immature and it gets old real fast when dealing with mature people -malvolent mature people will tear you a new assholes tho, too happy to have found a new sucker to rip off of his money and sometimes, good ideas-.
You re just a clown vince. Stop being a fag, get a fucking job and maybe a wife, and start building something solid instead of all that constant non sense you flood the board with once in a while. Oh, wait, now that's some serious stuff I'm talking about. Oh oh, it requires skills you still didnt acquire at such an advanced age.
Keep living in lalaland, two months from now you ll start a new thread about ANOTHER stupid project not even mentionning the past one that , as usual, went nowhere before someone mentions it and ridicules you AGAIN.
You realize you ve been doing the same shit over and over again since you ve logged on getbig for the first time, years ago?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I like Vince but it's always what he's gonna do, it's never "hey, look what I did".

Why not fill it with equipment and take some pics training the supposed clients? Guarantee that won't happen. Instead you get pics of some shithole that Vince claims he is renting and will turn into the next big thing. Just like he's about to buy land, or do a show, or expand his non existent business.

He is always talking about what he will do next but never actually does anything.

Most laugh but a few like Keith got mad with it. Anyone here some time knows his claims never, EVER amount to diddly.

The guy is full of shit and a compulsive liar.

There s no problem with hoping, having dreams, there s a problem with being delusional and having hopes that go nowhere, are doomed from start; it's called being immature and it gets old real fast when dealing with mature people -malvolent mature people will tear you a new assholes tho, too happy to have found a new sucker to rip off of his money and sometimes, good ideas-.
You re just a clown vince. Stop being a fag, get a fucking job and maybe a wife, and start building something solid instead of all that constant non sense you flood the board with once in a while. Oh, wait, now that's some serious stuff I'm talking about. Oh oh, it requires skills you still didnt acquire at such an advanced age.
Keep living in lalaland, two months from now you ll start a new thread about ANOTHER stupid project not even mentionning the past one that , as usual, went nowhere before someone mentions it and ridicules you AGAIN.
You realize you ve been doing the same shit over and over again since you ve logged on getbig for the first time, years ago?

Really???....here's the last project I worked on and its still up and making money for me.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426352.0

Some projects I have to shelf....others I complete.  If you're referring to Goodrum Nutritional Supplements 2 years ago, I still have all the labels for the products in boxes....there was simply an issue with the supplier along with some liability issues with the products.  

That's what business is all about.....you can't grow it without new ideas....but then again your opinions don't matter to me... ;D
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
This turd still here?

Strong comeback  ::)

Maybe you can force one of "your" kids into pro sports to save your midget ass from going broke. 
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Strong comeback  ::)

Maybe you can force one of "your" kids into pro sports to save your midget ass from going broke. 

Still hiding behind that keyboard, gimmick?

bradistani

• Getbig V

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
This thread has the highest normal gimmick/normal poster ratio I've seen in a while.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
This thread has the highest normal poster/gimmick ratio I've seen in a while.

Haha yes, not even i am posting on my original account (which was Kwon).

A wonderful congregation of gimmiques.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
Still hiding behind that keyboard, gimmick?

Still 5 foot 5, dago?
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Still 5 foot 5, dago?
Clearly you're not expecting someone who's in his 40's to gain or lose 1 feet over night do ya? :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
Clearly you're not expecting someone who's in his 40's to gain or lose 1 feet over night do ya? :D

To hear him talk, he can shit gold on command, so why not grow a little taller so that he can ride the big boy rides at the county fair?
K

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Any update?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Any update?

Still sits empty to this day.  Got a full time job now with my ecommerce business I don't have time
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Any update?

Another one of his pipe dreams that never came to fruition. Move on. Nothing more to see here. :D :D
X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Still sits empty to this day.  

Shocker.  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Shocker.  ::)

It's been moved into the "real estate portfolio" part of his wealth statement.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
So many projects, so little time.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Another one of his pipe dreams that never came to fruition. Move on. Nothing more to see here. :D :D

LMFAO

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
So many projects, so little time.

Bro!

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
Still sits empty to this day.  Got a full time job now with my ecommerce business I don't have time

You have got to be the most pathetic individual in existence.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT
Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad

For a minute, I though you were referring to Queen Vissy's anus. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Did this business venture ever work out?
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
From the thread title I thought you were talking about Booty's snatch.