Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 94760 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: For all the doubters out there LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE - exposing sarcasm.
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2007, 11:28:12 AM »
Now, I ask you, good men and women of getbig, does this look like a chest that can bench 380lbs? I thought not.  :)

/looks more like the uncle at the family bbq that gets drunk insists on taking his shirt off

EPIC RED NECK HERITAGE, BUT VERY FUNNY!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2007, 11:28:55 AM »
Now, I ask you, good men and women of getbig, does this look like a chest that can bench 380lbs? I thought not.  :)

/looks more like the uncle at the family bbq that gets drunk insists on taking his shirt off

in all fairness, everyone around here benches 500 for reps..so the answer to your question is YES
Here comes the money shot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »
calm down tiger, no need for profanity.

Your belligerent attitude towards sarcasm is clear as day. What did he do to you?
why are u liking his balls so much...he's just a loudmouth with too much spare time and a losing attitude in the gym....he talked so much shit because he wishes to be what he never got to be...a bb..

d740

• Getbig I
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2007, 11:40:29 AM »
i dont know the person in question dont think ive ever crossed paths with him or even posted in the same thread. so i d consider myself netural in this.
i ve no idea why people are looking at kitchens talking about length of hair and claims of were they live when you dont believe half the lifts that are posted on the site and other wild claims.
why not just try looking at the bits that are very hard to change i.e bone structure shape of your mouth things that require surgery.
the two pics i ve seen one of a guy in a blue t shirt eating or putting something in his mouth and the other next to it have very similar bone structures and mouth shapes.
i ve no idea if its the same person but they look incredible similar from the very small amount of detail you can see. to be fair to the guy as well he looks like he has a smaller gut than most of the pros

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »

i ve no idea if its the same person but they look incredible similar from the very small amount of detail you can see

Traps are completely different; new to bodybuilding? ;) Don't worry you have plenty of company here.

d740

• Getbig I
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »
Traps are completely different; new to bodybuilding? ;)

you saying people cant lose or gain traps in a four year period ?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
you saying people cant lose or gain traps in a four year period ?

Lose or gain sure but something like that's more pronounced. Traps are like forearms and calves. Guy has nothing in the other shots.

affy

« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »
all he has to do is post a face shot so that we can compare it to the faceshot of HBK

its that easy...he already has a camera, thats a given.  If he wanted to clear this entire shit up he could do it in minutes

d740

• Getbig I
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2007, 11:54:43 AM »
might be the angle of the photo as i cant see any traps on the guy in the blue t shirt. but its not exactly a great photo to tell anything from

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
So I will post the evidence here again.

1. sarcasm lived in Chicago in 2003 and now lives in Missouri. The kitchens cannot be the same

He lied about living in Chicago because he didn't want anyone to ID his sorry ass.

2. The hair and eyebrows do not match at all.

They match perfectly.

3. Sarcasm did not know how to post pictures online. HBK already posted pics on line four years ago.

Sarcasm simply pretended to not know how to post pics online because he was still considering how he could get away without posting his fat ass pics.  Kind of like a guy on death row slowly eating his last meal.

4. Sarcasm does not own a pc camera. HBK does.

Sarcasm had to pawn his PC camera for some change.  Being an unemployed loser, this was the only way he could afford his internet connection.

5. HBK would have to be 31 years old in his pics. He looks more like 41 years old.

He admittedly was abusing rec drugs not long before his HBK pics were taken.  Made him look older.

6. Sarcasm must have gotten younger looking in the last four years.

See answer to 5.

So much for your foolproof evidence. ::)
so what are you trying to say then??is sarcasm that fat ass or not? ???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »
that was more entertaining than factual.  Sarcasm is Italian, HBK looks more Irish, German.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »
that was more entertaining than factual.  Sarcasm is Italian, HBK looks more Irish, German.
ahhahaah i love your dumb analysis
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »
I will go along with whatever BLockhead says, because Blockhead is the only one that has actually met Sarcasm in person. But so far the Blockhead has not said a word. Maybe because he is friends with both DP and sarcasm. But knowing the Blockhead he will never answer, he is too diplomatic.

affy

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »
all he has to do is post a face shot so that we can compare it to the faceshot of HBK

its that easy...he already has a camera, thats a given.  If he wanted to clear this entire shit up he could do it in minutes

answer me this nycbull

the longer he waits to prove dp and all of us wrong...the more guilty he looks

until he posts that face pic, EVERYTHING is point to him being HBK

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »
More foolproof evidence.   ::)

Were you on the OJ jury?  Or maybe Michael Jacksons?

it would very ironic if gimmic was sarcasm

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »
I will go along with whatever BLockhead says, because Blockhead is the only one that has actually met Sarcasm in person. But so far the Blockhead has not said a word. Maybe because he is friends with both DP and sarcasm. But knowing the Blockhead he will never answer, he is too diplomatic.
Thank you sir. TheBlockHead Himself is an independent political associate of the SQUAD and as I see The Squads' power and influence just took a major MAJOR blow to it's credibility and power.

I am also a fellow brother of the BEYONED LEGENDARY davidpaul. I'm in a tough spot right now and still need more time to see through all the smoke. I'd rather stay 100% neutral as of right now.

All I will say is that D tothe P's stock on here shot through the stratosphere and one of the pics posted IS in fact, Dave.

Does anyone remember a few years back when the US soilders pulled down that giant statue of Hussein? Why is that image in my head right now?
?

affy

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2007, 12:12:34 PM »

All I will say is that D tothe P's stock on here shot through the stratosphere and one of the pics posted IS in fact, Dave.

you mean the HBK pics?

or are you talking about the pics that sarcasm posted himself (in the blueshirt)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2007, 12:14:56 PM »
Thank you sir. TheBlockHead Himself is an independent political associate of the SQUAD and as I see The Squads' power and influence just took a major MAJOR blow to it's credibility and power.

I am also a fellow brother of the BEYONED LEGENDARY davidpaul. I'm in a tough spot right now and still need more time to see through all the smoke. I'd rather stay 100% neutral as of right now.

Does anyone remember a few years back when the US soilders pulled down that giant statue of Hussein? Why is that image in my head right now?

pussy.....man up and act for yourself

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
I don't think I've seen a post from Squadfather since DP exposed him!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »
you mean the HBK pics?

or are you talking about the pics that sarcasm posted himself (in the blueshirt)

I will say that King DAVIDpaul has the detection skills of Batman if not greater.
?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »
I will say that King DAVIDpaul has the detection skills of Batman if not greater.

much better...I take back calling you a pussy

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »

I think it is clear what you are saying. Thank you. However your association with DP might make your word suspect.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »
Oh, its him alright.

Like someone said, if it wasn't him, the loser could just post a full face pic to shut everyone up.  Why doesn't he?  
actually gimmic he did post his full body pic including his face..lol..see for yourself
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136203.200
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
much better...I take back calling you a pussy
Thanks, Steele. That hurt my feelings.  :'(  Call me a bald skinny freak w/ bad genetics instead next time. Hahahaha... ;)

It's a NEW era on Getbig.com ladies and gentleman. The power has shifted and our lives on here might not ever be the same.

I understand what you are saying, nycbull. My association w/ D tothe P might make me look suspiscious but any card carrying SQUAD member will tell you that I have always paid my dues with them to.
?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »
actually gimmic he did post his full body pic including his face..lol..see for yourself
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136203.200

shadown, when camera technology gets to your part of the world in the next 10 years or so you better post a pic.
and please no shots of your curry rat dinners