Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 94758 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
hahahahahahaha 22 pages in a day and a half, i'm a celebrity. :o :o
Yes.You are.didnt know it?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
hahahahahahaha, you're a joke, not one of those pictures is me, your whole existence revolves around me.

You are truly a fat piece of s hit.  And after all that shit you talked... ::)
I should beat your a ss and twice next Sunday. Don't ever talk shit again until you spend some time on the treadmill or a track Ya,  f uckin' birth defect.

you've owned yourself.  From this day forward, I will not respond to anything you post, you are dead.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I should beat your a ss and twice next Sunday. Don't ever talk shit again until you spend some time on the treadmill or a track Ya,  f uckin' birth defect.
hahahaha, this coming from a 5'5" 152 pound black dude who tells people he can bench 365 for 10, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on stud post that picture of you and Gunther, we all need a laugh. ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
hahahaha, this coming from a 5'5" 152 pound black dude who tells people he can bench 365 for 10, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on stud post that picture of you and Gunther, we all need a laugh. ;D
fuck off..don't fuckin try to cover it asshole..you're one fat piece of shit..with every post you're fuckin owning your self even badly..shoot yourself fat fuck
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
fuck off..don't fuckin try to cover it asshole..you're one fat piece of shit..with every post you're fuckin owning your self even badly..shoot yourself fat fuck
hahahahahaha, maybe instead of shooting myself i should move to India and die of malaria and starvation, hahahaha, epic third world conditions.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

you've owned yourself.  From this day forward, I will not respond to anything you post, you are dead.
 ;D ;D
classic..
you are dead...

;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahahahaha, maybe instead of shooting myself i should move to India and die of malaria and starvation, hahahaha, epic third world conditions.
hahahhahh self owned..see what i mean you fat tub of shit..you're losing your head asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
 ;D ;D
classic..
you are dead...

;D ;D ;D
hahaha, hey Meso have you given any thought to putting a bone through that big ass nose of yours and posing as a Kenyan Tribesman?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

lol.  Shadow the dude is in some serious denial.  I post up pics of me from 7 and 8 years ago when I was 19 and 20 and he has a field day but that's his specialty.  He's lost all credibility and When I post my pics in May it will be another Chapter shut....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You know what squad, as much as I hate u too, it's rough what their doing to you.....If I were u,I'd get a new handle and call it a day.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
lol.  Shadow the dude is in some serious denial.  I post up pics of me from 7 and 8 years ago when I was 19 and 20 and he has a field day but that's his specialty.  He's lost all credibility and When I post my pics in May it will be another Chapter shut....
delusionalfather=owned
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You know what squad, as much as I hate u too, it's rough what their doing to you.....If I were u,I'd get a new handle and call it a day.
hahahaha, don't worry your little head "pumphard", i can handle it, besides i've got your mom to console me. :-*

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahaha, don't worry your little head "pumphard", i can handle it, besides i've got your mom to console me. :-*
no you can't..your posts are showing the desperation in them..stop using the smileys..it ain't gonna change any thing you fat tub of shit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Hey why did you post your blue shirts pics?I ask you seriously.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
hahaha, hey Meso have you given any thought to putting a bone through that big ass nose of yours and posing as a Kenyan Tribesman?
dude.. i am of african descent..
my nose is how its supposed to be....
i lile it... i dont want a eropean shaped nose... i like mine just as it is...
you are fat.... and ugly is that how ur race is supposed to be i think not
i mean look at ur face... lol ...
u my friend are a virgin....you can only dream of 1/10 of the tail i have had...
;-)
pie man
 ;D ;D ;D
in fct u are so infereior u shou;dnt be talkin directly to me or anyone else ..who actually trains
 8)
choice is an illusion

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What I don't understand is, why would you release pics of yourself, if you look like that?  Especially after you have been mocking people for all those years.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Hey why did you post your blue shirts pics?I ask you seriously.
let's see your pics "kyomu", hahahaha.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
kunt,kyomu looks 1000 times better than you...

hope this helps loser
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
kunt,kyomu looks 1000 times better than you...

hope this helps loser
he should have no problem posting the pics then should he?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Someone has already posted my pic of 1995 version.2or3pages before..

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
U need more then that, u fat fuck, u need another bag of Frito-Lays.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
he should have no problem posting the pics then should he?
asshole this guy owns you ..he owns you to death fat ass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

~salmon~

Certain posts in this thread reek of desperation ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
U need more then that, u fat fuck, u need another bag of Frito-Lays.
he needs 10 bags of frito lay chips..this fat asshole is still delusional as fuck..you and eat some fried food you fuckin fat homo
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Someone has already posted my pic of 1995 version.2or3pages before..
lets see them then.