Author Topic: CBD oil for injuries?  (Read 9457 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: CBD oil for injuries?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2020, 03:58:06 AM »
https://nashvilleregenerative.com/2018/07/26/steroid-injections-dangers-and-side-effects-of-cortisone-shots/

Some reading and keep in mind cortisone steroids for pain are basically the opposite of a anabolic steroid

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2020, 05:04:09 AM »
Only reason it worked for the plantar fasciitis is because you only got one shot. It prob masked the pain till it healed. If you got more than that no doubt you would need Surgury at some point

Or got rid of the chronic inflammation and allowed it to heal.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2020, 12:40:58 PM »
It might help you manage the pain somewhat but I doubt that it has any kind of curative antiinflammatory properties.

Ask your physical therapist for recommendations

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2020, 02:16:03 PM »
Cortisone 👎
T

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2020, 08:06:36 PM »
if you can handle it and nerves of steel..... cold water plunge/therapy.

I signed up for a recovery Studio and they have a cold water tank :42 degree water. i usually go up my neck for 6-8 minutes.

its fucking brutal but I am feeling so much better.  crushes inflammation. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 08:36:05 PM »

I signed up for a recovery Studio and they have a cold water tank :42 degree water. i usually go up my neck for 6-8 minutes.

What about George Costanza 'shrinkage'  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 08:36:34 PM »
I know a girl who says this shit works.

How exactly is the CBD getting into the body? Just putting something in oil and expecting it to enter the bloodstream? Why don't we just rub test cyp on our arms then?

Idiots.

Don't they make Test applied topically?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2020, 11:32:50 PM »
Thanks guys for keeping the thread alive.

Since my first post I've been rotating been two therapists and have started doing a lot of brachialis/brachoradialis work which seems to have helped a lot. Never did get my hands on any cbd oil!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2020, 12:00:03 AM »
Cortisone 👎

Fixed my knee up after basically being a cripple for over a year. Nothing worked. The fat pad was inflamed. Couldn't even do a body weight squat without being in pain for days. Needed two shots, and rapidly improved, now I can walk properly with no pain, squat and leg press again.

In certain cases, it's like a miracle drug.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 09:01:07 AM »

CORTISONE injection for tennis elbow, visit sport MD !.

CORTISONE unfortunately causes degradation of joint cartilage and tendon/ligaments, hence why they limit the amount of times a person can use it.
C

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2020, 09:31:30 AM »

That sounds horrible.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2020, 09:49:13 AM »
The BEST CBD oil is derived from the CANNABIS plant... not HEMP

While HEMP has minute amounts of THC, it is not enough to elicit the ENDOCANNABINOID response from your body like it needs to.

The Endocannabinoid system every human/animal has is what repairs/regenerates tissue as well as controls the neurological system/Immunological system, Digestive system and so much more.

This Endocannabinoid system is what destroys CANCER/LEUKEMIA/NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS/SPEEDS HEALING etc... and just about every situation/condition a person can encounter other than DEATH.

It is this derived CBD/THC that you want
C

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 09:41:26 PM »
That sounds horrible.

its honestly takes balls to get into that ice cold water.

SamuelR

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2020, 12:13:10 PM »
I’ve been using CBD oils for about 4 months now.
I do feel much better (in a non specific way), am sleeping better, have noticed less pain in my injured knees, it seems be helping significantly.
I did some research before I started and feel fairly knowledgeable. My Dr has no objections so I continue on it...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2020, 01:28:25 PM »
I’ve been using CBD oils for about 4 months now.
I do feel much better (in a non specific way), am sleeping better, have noticed less pain in my injured knees, it seems be helping significantly.
I did some research before I started and feel fairly knowledgeable. My Dr has no objections so I continue on it...

Anything to look out for when buying the best type of CBD oil?

I see there are different types.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2020, 03:00:19 PM »

I 2nd this and if u can’t just Ice is under rated you just have to do it every day

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »
have a friend who is tied up in this Vasayo MLM scam... swears their CBD cream is the end all be all. I've been dealing with elbow pain on the insides of both elbows for months. He swears if I buy this expensive CBD cream and combine it with their $60 Turmeric digestible called "Renew it will fix it. After much badgering I agree to buy the Renew, he gives me a sample of the CBD cream. After 30 days it's gotten worse, not better. i don't volunteer the info but eventually we are over at is apartment and he asks how its working. I'm honest with him. And polite. I say it might work for others but for some reason I am not responding to it and my pain is actually worse. You would have thought I called him a dirty name. He questions whether I used it consistently, then questions my results... I'm like dude, I'm not saying your products don't work, I'm saying your products didn't work for me. the next week I see my doctor who prescribes 7 days of steroid treatment... Issue resolved.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2020, 07:03:30 AM »
The BEST CBD oil is derived from the CANNABIS plant... not HEMP

While HEMP has minute amounts of THC, it is not enough to elicit the ENDOCANNABINOID response from your body like it needs to.

The Endocannabinoid system every human/animal has is what repairs/regenerates tissue as well as controls the neurological system/Immunological system, Digestive system and so much more.

This Endocannabinoid system is what destroys CANCER/LEUKEMIA/NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS/SPEEDS HEALING etc... and just about every situation/condition a person can encounter other than DEATH.

Not true.  cannabidoil is cannabidoil.  What separates it is the processing, emulsification, and absorption in combination with included Canabinoids, terpenes and flavinoids and how it's delivered to the body.

Further more, the Endocannabinoid system (ECS) does not repair or regenerate tissue.  CBD  supplements the body's Endocannabinoid syetem as the body produces it own "Endocannabinoids" that attach to cell receptors (CB1/CB2) either starting or stopping, speeding up or slowing a process with other body systems or cells to help it regain homeostasis.   Think of the ECS like a thermostat for the body. 

Again not true, THC and CBD are very different cannbiniods with very different effects.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2020, 07:06:21 AM »
have a friend who is tied up in this Vasayo MLM scam... swears their CBD cream is the end all be all. I've been dealing with elbow pain on the insides of both elbows for months. He swears if I buy this expensive CBD cream and combine it with their $60 Turmeric digestible called "Renew it will fix it. After much badgering I agree to buy the Renew, he gives me a sample of the CBD cream. After 30 days it's gotten worse, not better. i don't volunteer the info but eventually we are over at is apartment and he asks how its working. I'm honest with him. And polite. I say it might work for others but for some reason I am not responding to it and my pain is actually worse. You would have thought I called him a dirty name. He questions whether I used it consistently, then questions my results... I'm like dude, I'm not saying your products don't work, I'm saying your products didn't work for me. the next week I see my doctor who prescribes 7 days of steroid treatment... Issue resolved.  

Not all CBD is equal.  Look for the US Hemp Authority Seal on the bottle or jar.  There are lots of bogus products out there. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2020, 07:15:27 AM »
Don't they make Test applied topically?

I have the same idea as ESFitness. These CBD creams aren't formulated with effective carriers like different transdermal drugs. Lots of testimonials saying they "work" but the question is how? I don't think it's by the CBD getting into circulation, must be some type of surface analgesic effect on the skin or it's just imaginary.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2020, 02:31:24 PM »

Eat coconuts !.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2020, 03:17:02 PM »

Some People Can’t Handle The Truth
Tough luck for Him.

So what he wanted was you to Lie & Blow Smoke Up His Arse & Say it Worked Great. 🙄

rayshow

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2020, 10:34:44 AM »
It definitely works. Started on CBD oil for anxiety but the biggest impact has been on my wrist. Unbelievably but pain completely gone.

I ran out of CBD when I was on holiday for 3 weeks in the summer and the wrist pain came back. Took a couple of big doses of CBD when I got some and it disappeared in a day.

Wonderful stuff.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2020, 06:26:43 PM »
It definitely works. Started on CBD oil for anxiety but the biggest impact has been on my wrist. Unbelievably but pain completely gone.

I ran out of CBD when I was on holiday for 3 weeks in the summer and the wrist pain came back. Took a couple of big doses of CBD when I got some and it disappeared in a day.

Wonderful stuff.

When you say you took big doses are you taking it orally?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2020, 07:48:16 AM »
When buying CBD oil, what should we be looking for on the label?