Author Topic: The Muslims are at it again, Rioting in Sweden. Multiculturalism questioned.  (Read 23603 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Yes they make it extremely difficult and make sure you are fully assimilated into the culture.  He speaks fluent Thai and is married to a Thai as well.  He's had a business in Bangkok for the last 20 years.

Foreigners can own land, they are limited to 49% ownership though, and have a 30 year "lease" at which point the 51% Thai ownership can choose to take over or sell.

You can however buy condo's outright.

Thanks for clearing that up.

By condo, do you mean a flat/apartment?

I know in Cambodia they cannot be bought on ground level but all others are fine.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Thanks for clearing that up.

By condo, do you mean a flat/apartment?

I know in Cambodia they cannot be bought on ground level but all others are fine.

Condo = condominium / flat / apartment, pretty much all the same thing.  Pretty sure they can be bought on ground level, but most condo buildings in Thailand only have rooms on the second floor due to flooding in a lot of areas.  I have seen a few buildings in Bangkok with ground floor units but fuck all if I would ever buy one on the ground there, it floods way too much.

I've only visited Cambodia a few times so that's interesting hear.  I know Vietnam is also very strict on land ownership and only recently have loosened the restrictions slightly on foreign land ownership.  I'd buy some up in a jiffy there if I could, that place is going to blow up in the next 15-20 years tourism wise.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
I'm a muslim and I have found it best to ignore anti muslim threads. The amount of pure lies, slander and false ideas and accusations is ridiculous. You have people making up their own quotes from the Quran, people making up their own fabricated stories about the religion. Giving wrong difintions of Jihad, saying 100% false and baseless things such as "Muslims must kill non muslims"(even though there's dozens and dozens of verses from the Quran strictly forbidding the killing of innocent people)..ect

It's like a bunch of blind people debating what a certian painting looks like or a group of deaf people arguing about which song Is playing on the radio. How can you argue with them? You can't, because it goes in from one ear and out the other.  

Some loser who happens to be from a muslim country kills some one and people automatically want to blame a religion of 1.6+ billion people...what a shame.

We can ignore the misquotes and whatever else and just look at the immigrants actions around the world. We can even leave out terrorists, bombers and whatnot. The actions of the immigrants speak for themselves and it is not a pretty story

AR.2007

• Getbig II
The Pagans did not outnumber the Moslems, the Roman Empire was Christian by 600 AD.

The Eastern Roman Empire under the Greeks was Orthodox Christian as were the lands in the Middle East and North Africa until the Moslems invaded.

No, most of Arabia was indeed pagan. I'm talking about the part of  Arabia where the prophet lived. Almost all the powerful tribes were pagans(look at qurish tribe, and there were christians and jews aswell but smaller in number, most of whom became muslims).

Remember it was Arab muslims(greatly outnumbered) fighting Arab pagans who were greater in number(islam was just spreading). Since the Cheifs of the tribes were pagans, they were all wealthy and had greater resources. Hence why the Muslims were in such a tough situation.  Also amongst muslims were hypocrites, adding to the tension.

So these verse of war which seem violent make sense where you look at the context. Never once does it say to kill innocent people or to be aggressors, but instead it says If the pagans attack to fight back and kill them, very simple. Remember each verse has a certain situation and reason it was revealed. Not all verses apply to all situations.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
  We can ignore the misquotes and whatever else and just look at the immigrants actions around the world. We can even leave out terrorists, bombers and whatnot. The actions of the immigrants speak for themselves and it is not a pretty story

We debate the role of US foreign policy and how it's implementation effects global politic.  Debating religious doctrine and its role is no different.  There shouldn't be any sacred cows..  Immigrant don't act the way they do without a reason.  In many instances that reason is religion.
A

AR.2007

• Getbig II

Do you know what's funny? Lol, I agree with you! So do MANY muslims. I am also disgusted by random acts of violence, because that's not islam! I fact I have no idea where they get these dirty ideas and customs.

A famous Islamic Scholar said(dont have the exact quote): in a hundred years(he lived about a century ago) the greatest service muslims can do for Islam is to Tell the world they aren't muslims! Because there actions will reflect the opposite of what the religion teaches.

Reflecting on his words, I fully and truly  understand what he meant and how true his prediction was, it's bone chilling actually.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
Just so you bros get my point.

I am not saying these terrorists, murders ...ect are good people, no way!

I'm just saying they are claiming to be fighting for the cause of islam but in reality they are contradicting what islam teaches. Don't let these fools give you a bad image of the religion.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size
By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine. com | Monday, April 21, 2008

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Where is that from emmortal?
A

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Where is that from emmortal?

It's from a book but thought it was notable for the discussion.  The original article can be found here:

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30675

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
It's from a book but thought it was notable for the discussion.  The original article can be found here:

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30675

Thank you.  I'll give it a look.
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
Condo = condominium / flat / apartment, pretty much all the same thing.  Pretty sure they can be bought on ground level, but most condo buildings in Thailand only have rooms on the second floor due to flooding in a lot of areas.  I have seen a few buildings in Bangkok with ground floor units but fuck all if I would ever buy one on the ground there, it floods way too much.

I've only visited Cambodia a few times so that's interesting hear.  I know Vietnam is also very strict on land ownership and only recently have loosened the restrictions slightly on foreign land ownership.  I'd buy some up in a jiffy there if I could, that place is going to blow up in the next 15-20 years tourism wise.

Good point about the flooding.

Was in Vietnam as well but only Saigon/Ho chi Minh but I'm sure its a lot nicer out in the country and beaches.

And yes, Air France started flying there directly relatively recently and I think the rest of the European airlines will soon follow and will start picking up with tourism.
Same for Cambodia as well I think, buildings are popping up quite quickly now in Phnom Penh.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Good point about the flooding.

Was in Vietnam as well but only Saigon/Ho chi Minh but I'm sure its a lot nicer out in the country and beaches.

And yes, Air France started flying there directly relatively recently and I think the rest of the European airlines will soon follow and will start picking up with tourism.
Same for Cambodia as well I think, buildings are popping up quite quickly now in Phnom Penh.

I spent some time in Hanoi, next time I'm in the area I'll be visiting the south.  The north is still quite communist and weren't very receptive to me, I think just in general, they are behind Thailand by about 15 years or so when it comes to hospitality and treating tourists well.  A lot of people were really grouchy, spoke little to no English and were extremely pushing when trying to sell you their wares.

But yea, they are opening up more to tourism and it has some of the most beautiful untouched beaches in the region.  Like I said, if the government allowed it, I'd be grabbing up land left and right.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Hhahahahahahaha who needs an AR15 they ask  ;)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Hhahahahahahaha who needs an AR15 they ask  ;)

I was wondering sort of the same thing when i read the story about the two guys who chopped off that soldiers head in London.  On top of the fact that it took 20 minutes for "armed" police to arrive, the soldier may have stood a fighting chance if a CC individual was in the vicinity and took action.

Being armed and seeing such an incredible thing happen right before your eyes, most people would feel it their duty to intervene in such an event.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I was wondering sort of the same thing when i read the story about the two guys who chopped off that soldiers head in London.  On top of the fact that it took 20 minutes for "armed" police to arrive, the soldier may have stood a fighting chance if a CC individual was in the vicinity and took action.

Being armed and seeing such an incredible thing happen right before your eyes, most people would feel it their duty to intervene in such an event.

I agree

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

even if it meant being labeled a "gun nut"

I would far rather be known as a "gun nut" than a sniveling pussy coward who deserves to see his wife raped. 
K

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Those nags wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds in the great Republic of Texas....

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
The time for the Crusades has returned.

Yeap, modern version of Hospitaller,Teutonic & Templar Knights should take some clean ups.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
lets see what the swedish authorities and govts reaction to this will be.

i mean lets see if the law gets changed.

the london rioters got epic sentences.they wont do it again lol.

Sweeds a suppose to be brutal VIKING tribe , but  :P :P :P

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Give the verses before and after please.

We need Westerns scholars translation of Koran , not Arabic translators version .

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
People forget why the Crusades even began.  The Pope didn't decide one day just to start killing off Muslims, it was because Muslims had been raping, murdering and killing Christians for decades and they finally had enough.
QFT
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
So it is just a bad "race" or "races" who get confidence once their numbers grow?  Possibly, but there is more to it thn that.

Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size
By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine. com | Monday, April 21, 2008

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Here's a little islam 101 for you guys:

Do you guys know the rules of war according to islam?

Here's what prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said  

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
[7]

Now compare this to the terrorism you see today...
And yet Muhammad was a brutal terrorist, criminal and murderer whose entire life was based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence, carnage and massacre.  To hold such a man up as an example of virtue is probably the most perverse and disgusting thing a human being could do.  It is proof positive of the sheer immorality of Muslims.

V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
No, most of Arabia was indeed pagan. I'm talking about the part of  Arabia where the prophet lived. Almost all the powerful tribes were pagans(look at qurish tribe, and there were christians and jews aswell but smaller in number, most of whom became muslims).

lol yeah, i wonder why  ::)