Author Topic: The Muslims are at it again, Rioting in Sweden. Multiculturalism questioned.  (Read 23683 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Here - headline from the UK's Daily Mail.

'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you': What man holding bloody cleaver said after 'hacking soldier in Help For Heroes T-shirt to death just yards from Woolwich barracks'

So I ask again - if it's not religion, why are so many people using it as a shield? It's beyond the odd bad apple.

Moderate Muslims ARE NOT BEING HONEST.  Sure the radical are doing things they do not do, but it seems clear they are not all that horrified by it.  Why?  Probably because they know these people are doing what the Koran commands.  And probably because they share certain religious sentiments.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Ha ha you are a real troll.  I am the polar opposite of liberal, and I speak out about Islam not just on forums but IN PUBLIC and AT WORK.  DO YOU?

What does "in public" mean in Australia?

In front of 4 people at some run down pub?

I'm starting to sense you're dumb enough to be a Basile gimmick.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Moderate Muslims ARE NOT BEING HONEST.  Sure the radical are doing things they do not do, but it seems clear they are not all that horrified by it.  Why?  Probably because they know these people are doing what the Koran commands.  And probably because they share certain religious sentiments.

Bravo!  They aren't being honest with themselves.  Like a lot (most) of religious devotees they choose to ignore the portions of their religion that conflict with their  personal values or the secular values of the country they have chosen to inhabit.  In short, they pick and choose what they follow based on preference.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
What does "in public" mean in Australia?

In front of 4 people at some run down pub?

I'm starting to sense you're dumb enough to be a Basile gimmick.

You are beneath me.  ta ta.

AR.2007

• Getbig II

Quran commands? I challenge you, to go find it! It's an open challenge. Go to Quran.com(since this is a trustworthy authentic translation and verified)  and find me the verse which commands killing, give us the verse before and after aswell, provide verse # and the name of the chapter. Go ahead smart guy, find it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Quran commands? I challenge you, to go find it! It's an open challenge. Go to Quran.com(since this is a trustworthy authentic translation and verified)  and find me the verse which commands killing, give us the verse before and after aswell, provide verse # and the name of the chapter. Go ahead smart guy, find it.

As an atheist these verse constitute direct threats.  I'm deeply offended.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". 

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 
A

AR.2007

• Getbig II
As an atheist these verse constitute direct threats.  I'm deeply offended.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". 

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 

Give the verses before and after please.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Give the verses before and after please.

LOL - why?

Does it say "disregard the following statement"?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
The time for the Crusades has returned.

People forget why the Crusades even began.  The Pope didn't decide one day just to start killing off Muslims, it was because Muslims had been raping, murdering and killing Christians for decades and they finally had enough.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Multiculturalism has failed completely and totally. It's just laughable to think otherwise.
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
LOL - why?

Apparently it's all in the fine print.   The fact that he didnt immediately include the pre/post verses himself means he doesn't know them and has to look it up.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
it's not questioned. they(the sitting goverment and majority of the people) are still all very much for it  ;D

the whole political scene is just a joke. what did they think was going to happen...

Stephano

• Getbig IV
LOL - why?

It's funny.  Quran 8:13 simply says:
"That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty"

Religion of peace.

Griffith

• Getbig V
In Thailand and Cambodia etc. it is impossible for a foreigner to become a citizen, they need a new visa every month, yet no-one calls them racist  ???

If a Western country did this they would be 'racist' but every one else can.

These countries governments are fucking up thousands of years of history while the rest of the world are laughing at us.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
It's funny.  Quran 8:13 simply says:
"That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty"

Religion of peace.

Watch out we got an Einstein amongst us. ...no -_-.

"They" refers to the pagans whom were at war with muslims. No innocent people.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
In Thailand and Cambodia etc. it is impossible for a foreigner to become a citizen, they need a new visa every month, yet no-one calls them racist  ???

If a Western country did this they would be 'racist' but every one else can.

These countries governments are fucking up thousands of years of history while the rest of the world are laughing at us.

Not true.  My lawyer in Thailand just got his Thai citizenship, but it took him almost 12 years =).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Watch out we got an Einstein amongst us. ...no -_-.

"They" refers to the pagans whom were at war with muslims. No innocent people.

How do you know they weren't innocent?  Because the koran tells you so? Maybe they didn't want to be Muslims and were fighting for the existence of their culture.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Yes at the end of the day, fools who have allowed this to happen DESERVE IT.   

Yes we do as a collective. But you have to take in to account that all parties you have to chose from here, are multiculturists. And the media is multiculturists.

People who wants to express a different opinion is shut down like Bill O'Riley shuts down democrats on his show.

They even hid the ballots for the only party speaking out against multiculturism so people couldn't vote for them.

And there is a huge percentage of Swedes who do not agree with this but feel like it's useless to vote since every party is multiculturism.

But it may be turning around now as it seems.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
Here's a little islam 101 for you guys:

Do you guys know the rules of war according to islam?

Here's what prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said 

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
[7]

Now compare this to the terrorism you see today...

AR.2007

• Getbig II
How do you know they weren't innocent?  Because the koran tells you so? Maybe they didn't want to be Muslims and were fighting for the existence of their culture.

Go read a secular history book my friend. Arab history around that time. , go to your local library and take out a book.

And lol that's why whole reason to wanted to kill muslims. Those pagans worshipped idols and stupid things, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) delivers the message to worship God alone( same message and moses and jesus pbuh) and this angered them... Remember at those times the pagans out numbers the Muslims by a lot.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Not true.  My lawyer in Thailand just got his Thai citizenship, but it took him almost 12 years =).

That's pretty much the same thing, in reality, it is virtually impossible and foreigners are not permitted to buy land either.

Unless under another Thai/wife/whore who will steal it as soon as you turn your back.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Go read a secular history book my friend. Arab history around that time. , go to your local library and take out a book.

Have any good suggestions?
A

Griffith

• Getbig V

And lol that's why whole reason to wanted to kill muslims. Those pagans worshipped idols and stupid things, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) delivers the message to worship God alone( same message and moses and jesus pbuh) and this angered them... Remember at those times the pagans out numbers the Muslims by a lot.

The Pagans did not outnumber the Moslems, the Roman Empire was Christian by 600 AD.

The Eastern Roman Empire under the Greeks was Orthodox Christian as were the lands in the Middle East and North Africa until the Moslems invaded.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
That's pretty much the same thing, in reality, it is virtually impossible and foreigners are not permitted to buy land either.

Unless under another Thai/wife/whore who will steal it as soon as you turn your back.

Yes they make it extremely difficult and make sure you are fully assimilated into the culture.  He speaks fluent Thai and is married to a Thai as well.  He's had a business in Bangkok for the last 20 years.

Foreigners can own land, they are limited to 49% ownership though, and have a 30 year "lease" at which point the 51% Thai ownership can choose to take over or sell.

You can however buy condo's outright.