Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's calves looking HUGE!!!  (Read 11566 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman's calves looking HUGE!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »
you missed the point (not surprisingly). This thread is about Ronnie's calves looking huge. So why did you post an unflattering shot of Ronnie's calves? What did you hope to accomplish other than looking like an attention whore? :-\

NO YOU miss the point his calves don't even look ' huge ' in the pic and you like a drug addict for my attention responded to MY post and then you claim Ronnie is in MY head and I've been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads which is a blatant lie to supplement your hollow claim

again you walk down the path I lead you , keep responding to MY posts it proves my point , you follow ME like a lost little puppy trying to equal the score for all the time YOU were corrected and it ain't gonna happen you'd have to know what you're talking about and I've proven you don't.

Thanks for playing boy-Neo

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »
NO YOU miss the point his calves don't even look ' huge ' in the pic and you like a drug addict for my attention responded to MY post and then you claim Ronnie is in MY head and I've been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads which is a blatant lie to supplement your hollow claim

Ronnie's calves do look huge in the original post. I don't know wtf drugs you are on. And of course I responded to you b/c you always claim Dorian owns the minds of anyone who thinks Ronnie is better and posts in a Dorian thread. Funny how you attempt to dodge your own attack when it comes back to bite you in the ass. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »
Ronnie's calves do look huge in the original post. I don't know wtf drugs you are on. And of course I responded to you b/c you always claim Dorian owns the minds of anyone who thinks Ronnie is better and posts in a Dorian thread. Funny how you attempt to dodge your own attack when it comes back to bite you in the ass. ;)

No they don't look huge not ANY standards of huge , maybe bigger than his pathetic normal but huge is being kind .

No Dorian owns the minds of all the people who BASH him not those who think Ronnie is better big difference , all the Coleman , Nasser , Levrone , Ray and Wheeler fans need a recourse their heros were crushed so they go on the offensive thats the difference so once again you're wrong

and funny how YOU made an empty claim that I've been posting in a bunch of Ronnie threads and still can't produce one shred of proof of it that statement exposed your desperation that bite YOU in your ass and the best part is YOU felt compelled to respond to MY post and MY post alone because YOU follow ME around like a lost puppy

so keep making up lies maybe that will equal the score someday  ;)

Neo = liar

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »
He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately. ;)

Waiting  ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »
Levrone was BETTER

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »
Levrone was BETTER

better than who? Ronnie? when? here?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 07:18:45 PM »
better than who? Ronnie? when? here?
and here  >:(

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 07:28:31 PM »
No they don't look huge not ANY standards of huge , maybe bigger than his pathetic normal but huge is being kind.

you are seriously out of your mind if you don't think Ronnie's calves look huge there. Let me guess, you only consider 22" calves huge and anything less is 'normal' size? ::)

No Dorian owns the minds of all the people who BASH him not those who think Ronnie is better big difference , all the Coleman , Nasser , Levrone , Ray and Wheeler fans need a recourse their heros were crushed so they go on the offensive thats the difference so once again you're wrong

ha ha ha, sure. I guess Ronnie owns your mind for making a negative post about him in a pro-Ronnie thread. ;)

and funny how YOU made an empty claim that I've been posting in a bunch of Ronnie threads and still can't produce one shred of proof of it that statement exposed your desperation that bite YOU in your ass and the best part is YOU felt compelled to respond to MY post and MY post alone because YOU follow ME around like a lost puppy

no shit I responded to only your post b/c you were the only idiot who had to ruin this thread.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
Waiting

;)

For all the Wolf hype, he will never come close to King coleman
You see what you want to see

Best Most Muscular in history (not named Ronnie Coleman?)
could be worse can't see these iin a MM LMFAO where is the detail? which YOU claim he has more of compared to Dorian

remember that guy ronnie coleman
Hey this just in the Titanic side-swiped a Iceberg but don't worry it's unsinkable

RONNIE COLEMAN HAS 21.7 INCH ARMS
That's off-season too so his arms would be at their biggest

Ronnie Coleman's calves looking HUGE!!!
Massive lol

countdown to the excuses... 3... 2... 1...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
;)

Brutal post stalking. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »
Brutal post stalking.

nah, it's called using the "show the last posts of this person" feature.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2008, 08:19:03 PM »
Levrone had no legs and no back that night.  Ronnie had plenty of each. Game, set, match, Ronnie

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 11:39:13 PM »
nah, it's called using the "show the last posts of this person" feature.
And that's not stalking?  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 01:16:41 AM »
;)

lmfao this is what your reduced to posting? I knew when pushed you'd have to reply with something but this is pathetic just reeks of desperation , thanks for proving my point

you're to easy lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2008, 01:27:11 AM »
you are seriously out of your mind if you don't think Ronnie's calves look huge there. Let me guess, you only consider 22" calves huge and anything less is 'normal' size? ::)

ha ha ha, sure. I guess Ronnie owns your mind for making a negative post about him in a pro-Ronnie thread. ;)

no shit I responded to only your post b/c you were the only idiot who had to ruin this thread.

A) They don't look huge again keep clinging to that fantasy , they may appear bigger for Ronnie but HUGE under any circumstances not even close

B) how is pointing out the obvious ' negative ' ? it's not this coming from the guy who felt the need to post Ronnie's pics in Dorian threads you're a hypocrite  ;) but we've established that a long time ago

C) oh nos I ' ruined ' a Ronnie thread how fugging gay can you get? again coming from the same guy who posted pics of Ronnie in a 1993 thread see hypocrite again you know the way

and who made you the post police? and I didn't ' ruin ' anything this was posted before me by JohnnyVegas
Ronnie Coleman's calves  gut  looking HUGE!!!
so what was that again about ruining the Ronnie thread? yeah I thought so  ;) notice YOU didn't say jack shit to him and only responded to MY post , which proves MY point you're obsessed with ME , YOU follow ME around not the other way around  ;)

you're in my pocket boy-Neo you played your hand and came up short , keep proving my point puppy  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 01:28:10 AM »
Brutal post stalking. :o

That's exactly what it is , he had to try something he was pushed he didn't want to looks stupid which exactly how he ended up looking anyway

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 01:28:50 AM »
And that's not stalking?  ???
That's exactly what it is , he follows me around like a lost puppy .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:54 AM »
They don't look huge again keep clinging to that fantasy , they may appear bigger for Ronnie but HUGE under any circumstances not even close

you do realize that the exact same thing applies to your hero's peashooter arms, do you not? ::)

you jump all over ronnie but bindly ignore your lover dorian.

just wanted to point out how stupid you are being as always.

carry on.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2008, 05:26:01 AM »
Brutal post stalking.

He does that to me as well. He has innumerable quotes of mine from the past archived that he posts when he wants to show some contradiction in my posts, etc. And he cant really use the excuse that by using the "show the last posts" feature it was easy to find these posts, because some of them were from years ago, meaning that he read through thousands of my posts to find these quotes. He even admitted at another thread that he read the latest 50 of my posts, when I pointed out to him that he stalks me across the boards replying to my posts and he said that he only replied to one out of 50 of posts of mine that he read. So by trying to defend himself from my charge that he stalks me across the boards answering my posts by claiming that he only replied to 1 out of 50 posts of mine that he read, he ended up proving that my charge was right. Brutal self-ownage. In fact, me and ND take turns owning him again and again and the really sad thing is that we don't even have to write anything. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2008, 05:41:16 AM »
the 2000 Olympia contest was too bright...
That was Levrone at his best, if they had 1999 lighting he would of appeared more impressive

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2008, 09:50:23 AM »
And that's not stalking?

no b/c I wasn't pursuing ND in a stealthy manner. He accused me of lying. So I provided proof to substantiate my claim that he's been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads recently.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 09:56:43 AM »
lmfao this is what your reduced to posting? I knew when pushed you'd have to reply with something but this is pathetic just reeks of desperation , thanks for proving my point

lay off the drugs brah. It's rotting your brain.

put your money where your mouth is lets see all of these Ronnie threads that I've been posting in

Where are all of these Ronnie threads I'm supposedly in? I'm stilling waiting Neo and I'll continue to wait you bull shitter

and then you claim Ronnie is in MY head and I've been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads which is a blatant lie to supplement your hollow claim

and funny how YOU made an empty claim that I've been posting in a bunch of Ronnie threads and still can't produce one shred of proof of it that statement exposed your desperation that bite YOU in your ass

so keep making up lies maybe that will equal the score someday

Neo = liar

you accused me of lying and challenged me to provide proof, which I have done. Now you owe me an apology. ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »
he still looks better than 99% of the board.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 11:55:55 AM »
you do realize that the exact same thing applies to your hero's peashooter arms, do you not? ::)

you jump all over ronnie but bindly ignore your lover dorian.

just wanted to point out how stupid you are being as always.

carry on.

I knew the other puppy would follow , thanks for not disappointing  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »
no b/c I wasn't pursuing ND in a stealthy manner. He accused me of lying. So I provided proof to substantiate my claim that he's been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads recently.

You are stalking me OLD NEWS and you are lying still the garbage you posted was pathetic and desperate