Author Topic: Dems intimidate ABC  (Read 4013 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Dems intimidate ABC
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 08:35:22 PM »
Please you C U N T... Get a life you fucking noob.  You didn't expose shit...

Name calling is always the resort for people who know they have been exposed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »
Guys, even the 911 commission admits it's a very incomplete document, and that Bush blocked them at every turn.  They didn't have enough money or time or manpower for it. 

This ALONE should be enough of a reason to reopen the investigation.
Exactly, he tried to block the commission to begin with too.

What any of this has to do with my opposition to this movie is beyond me.  What a stupid fucking thing to assert from some twit who has been posting a little over a week ::) but knows how I feel about all this because I engage in conspiracy discussion... jesus...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »
Name calling is always the resort for people who know they have been exposed.
I don't give a fuck... If you don't want to be called a bitch... Don't come into the middle of a debate with a goddamned red-herring and claim you've exposed hypocrisy... Hope that helps, now run along noob.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »
What do you suggest I should want the movie to be based on ::)  Is it not the official line as much as I may dislike it??? YES IT IS... I'm not suppose to be pissed about a movie that deviates from the purported facts to make political attacks?  Come on... Nice red-herring but I think you clearly see there is two separate things going on here.  You're trying to divert the point.  It won’t work.
Just that you failed to address this post says something about your exposing my hypocrisy ::).... Monster Delusions Buddy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 09:05:34 PM »
Bush told Daschle on day 1 there will be no investigation.  Too "painful" he said.

Then, when the widows started asking thru the media, he said "national security, sorry!"

Then, when the widows went to everyone in congress, one by one, and started camping out across the whitehouse from dawn til dusk everyday, the media picked up on it and bush reluctantly agreed.

From there on, yall can look up your own research.  He cockblocked them at every turn, would only let 2 *cleared* 911 commish memebrs see half the docs, they had no budget and no time, and they were all in bed with big oil or foreign relations committee and had known about the afghan invade plans in july when they were started :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 09:49:52 PM »
I personally know many people who worked on that show, ...and from day 1, they were all saying the script was BS fiction. Many felt like they were selling their souls for a bloody bowl of soup.  >:(
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »
I personally know many people who worked on that show, ...and from day 1, they were all saying the script was BS fiction. Many felt like they were selling their souls for a bloody bowl of soup.  >:(
Why didn't they just walk out?   ???

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »

Oh brother.. ::)!!

The freaking writer of the movie has been on a media blitz making his rounds from show to show say that some was fiction but the majority was based on the 9/11 report itself (straight from the horses mouth)!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 02:15:46 PM »
Gee, that's a real clear response to what has been posted...  ::) Bullshit what??? Lots of people wanted it pulled because it's an insult to truth...  PERIOD... ADMITTED... END OF STORY...

FICTIONALZATION + POLITCS = PROPAGANDA = MONSTER MISUSE OF 9/11 FOR POLITICAL GAIN = FUCKING SICK FUCKERS

Just like Farenhight 9/11??

P.S. Waiting for every liberal on the board to say..."oh no, but that was true" ::)!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 03:48:06 PM »
Oh brother.. ::)!!

The freaking writer of the movie has been on a media blitz making his rounds from show to show say that some was fiction but the majority was based on the 9/11 report itself (straight from the horses mouth)!!
ARE YOU CRAZY.... You're going to take the writers word that the movie has no major fictions? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 04:01:54 PM »
Just like Farenhight 9/11??

P.S. Waiting for every liberal on the board to say..."oh no, but that was true" ::)!
Yet another divertion... What is with you guys and changing the topic when you're sorely loosing the debate... If you're trying to justify wrong with wrong, get a life man.  Not to mention they don't relate.  A documentary of one man's opinion right or wrong is not the same as a story with political hit fictions claiming to be the "OFFICIAL TRUE STORY”

Investigating.....
This travesty of a film, which is being fronted by only the Republican 9/11 Commission co-chair Thomas Kean (who’s now making money off that role as paid consultant on this project), was initiated by Loren and David Cunningham and their right-wing Christian missionary group (YWAM) in tandem with its auxiliary arm, The Film Institute, and promoted by uber-wingnut David Horowitz.  The Center for Popular Culture, Horowitz’s LA-based group, announced two years ago that it would launch a widespread PR campaign to blame Bill Clinton for the 9/11 attacks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 04:12:43 PM »
Why didn't they just walk out?   ???

When your industry & profession has been devastated by back-to-back tragedies resulting in a dearth of work, and your old standy of waiting tables goes out the door because SARs has devastated the tourism industry, and the bills have piled up and you're about to lose it all, ...a job with the potential to pay you well upwards of $50 grand for maybe 8 days work is not something you turn down lightly or walk away from. Once you sign the contract, walking out can pretty much end your career, ...unless you are an A-lister, ...and even then it's a horrendous risk. For the actor, unless you are a marquis name who can guarantee a solid opening weekend box office of $20 - $30 million, walking out is NEVER an option. You are hired to portray a character 'as it is written in the script.' The problem for most actors is, they rarely get the entire script before contracts are signed, and even then constant script rewrites & revisions make it a mute point. For the crew, the content of the script is irrelevant. Someone hired to do wardrobe isn't concerned with the dialogue contained in the script, it's none of their business. It's not their department, and meddling in someone else's department is a quick way to ensure you never work again. Their focus is making sure the wardrobe looks good and is lint free, same with makeup artists, hairstylists etc. If an FBI agent is a fictitious FBI agent, or if his dialogue is inaccurate, or mere flights of partisan fancy, it is not their place to comment. Their job is simply to make sure his/her hair looks good, and there are no strands out of place.

People need to work & feed their families, and for many, that is their first priority. I don't judge them.
w