Author Topic: The best recreational drugs this year?  (Read 36370 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: how many of you smoke?
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »
For once, I can agree with this man!

Listen Sucky, a few times during the year they have cigar tasting events down at the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne.  If you'd ever like to meet up for a few cohibas, just say the word..

"1"

As long as you bring your "husband" with you, as I don't want anyone to think we are a couple.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #176 on: December 25, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »
  As long as you bring your "husband" with you, as I don't want anyone to think we are a couple.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You would look like a trio  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #177 on: December 25, 2011, 06:42:33 PM »
You would look like a trio  ;)

Or just a bunch of guys enjoying some smokes...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: December 25, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »
Who the hell are you ???

Got a couple smokes in my humidor waiting to be puff puffed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: December 25, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »
I see. more power to you I guess. I personally feel I would have missed out on too many good times without it. Yea the thread about the "perfect life" one that I made

And no, I was not going on a booze crusade. That is how YOU interpreted it! You can drink all you want. Its your liver, not mine  :D :D
X

dustin

« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
Just poured some Hennessy and rolled a perfect joint. Off to have a midnight toke. 8)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #181 on: December 26, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
Weed: No
Cigarettes: No

Cigars:  Occasionally

whitewidow

Re: The best recreational drugs this year?
« Reply #182 on: December 26, 2011, 12:34:26 AM »
That's what counts. You're taking those because without them you couldnt function day to day, even just doing everyday things. Why do you need the OC's if you dont mind me asking. Fuck those things are evil, straight up the devil. I know they are a godsend for people with cancer, serious back injuries, etc. Did them recreationally on and off for years before they got their hooks in me. Took me three times going to outpatient to kick it and of course, suboxone. Off that now too. Anything prescription, unless given to you by a doctor, is bad news. So habit forming

they are all prescribed if you look at the bottles i posted you can see the tags on the back. I tried prozac first and it made me manic and it sent my blood pressure to severe hypertension I was 170/110. I didn't have depression the doctor just did not want to give me anything addictive I did also get ativan(lorazepam) when I was taking prozac. the prozac just brought out the worst in me I am talking gambling, going to strip clubs, picking up diffrent women every night sounds like a good life butt it is not who i really am i am layed back and dont do shit like gamble and take home women every night and stay up all night . It just made me manic. I had no depression issues just serious anxiety. so the ativan was working but to slow so they took me off the prozac because it was literally killing me. I needed bloodwork right away after 5 weeks as I was 170/110BP wise when I am usually 125/79. so I got changed to klonopin 1mg tabs 3 times daily stayed on that for 6 months but what I really needed was xanax. I had to buy my xanax from the asians and i was taking 10mg xanax daily and never felt so normal. no more sweaty palms , no more stress, I could sleep, just a miraccle drug. I told the doctor I was buying xanax off the street and was taking 5x 2mg bars a day. I told him I shouldn't have to buy xanax off the street when I have insurance and a legit proven anxiety dissorder and should be taken care of. so I got prescribed 180 1mg xanax tablets. they make me a way nicer person and I dont feel overwhelmed all the time and can go into a busy store without feeling like i am going to pass out.

I got hit by a drunk driver plus I lifted heavy weights for years and for the first few years not with the best form so I have some fucked up herniated discs and a fracture in my spine(T12 area) from the wreck. plus herniations in my neck in 3 spots all shows in my MRI. so i got prescribed Oxycontin 120mg a day with 240mg oxycodone IR for breakthrough pain. I will be on these meds my whole life as i am on a contract. I tried to stop once and the suboxone was awful plus suboxone is addictive as well!

I know people who get off of oxycontin with suboxone but they got hooked on those suboxones and are stiill on them years later 8mg orange hectagons. they taste like shit and my tolerance is so high I am better off on the opiates as they make my quality of life good. I dont take them to get high just to take my back pain away and live a normal life. I know alll about benzo withdrawals and oxycontin withdrawals they are horrible i rather be dead. but I fight it out and go to the hospital but I dont go through withdrawals anymore i get enough meds to keep me from going through withdrawals. I hate people who take oxys or xanax to get high because it fucks it up for people like me who really need them and have a valid MRI to prove it.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #183 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04:28 AM »
i canīt use suboxone that shit gives me a headache...i have been doing opiates for years and years...got it prescribed from a doc cause serious injuries...now i have to use subutex every day to function...i canīt do piss without it...donīt do opiates stick to smoking weed!
MIRAGETROPIN

Swlabr

« Reply #184 on: December 26, 2011, 05:17:39 AM »
I...smoked...once...when ...I...was...5...stole.. .a...cigarette...from... my...dad...and...smoked. ..it...

tasted...like...shit...s o...never...wanted...to. ..do...it...again...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 26, 2011, 05:19:37 AM »
And no, I was not going on a booze crusade. That is how YOU interpreted it! You can drink all you want. Its your liver, not mine  :D :D

honestly drinking does very little to the liver unless you binge 7 days a week. Livers regenerate at light speed practically. My liver can get fucked from orals, but then 3 weeks later my ast and alt are back in normal range. Before aas, my liver was always very healthy. the key is moderation

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #186 on: December 26, 2011, 05:54:55 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #187 on: December 26, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »
pillowtalk does not smoke buy enjoys the ocasional fag every now and then

lolz

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: December 26, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
Its almost 2012, and people still smoke?  Can't wait for the shit to be outlawed(cigarettes, anyway).

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #189 on: December 26, 2011, 03:17:56 PM »
honestly drinking does very little to the liver unless you binge 7 days a week. Livers regenerate at light speed practically. My liver can get fucked from orals, but then 3 weeks later my ast and alt are back in normal range. Before aas, my liver was always very healthy. the key is moderation

Some believe binge drinking say once a week can actually make the liver stronger. Its an amazing organ that can repairs itself as long as you don't take it beyond the point of no return.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: December 26, 2011, 03:28:02 PM »
Its almost 2012, and people still smoke?  Can't wait for the shit to be outlawed(cigarettes, anyway).

right...prohibition has always worked well

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2011, 04:01:36 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: December 26, 2011, 04:03:17 PM »
why are people such pussies, i was perscribed pain killers for when i fucked up my knee, never took one for pain but only to have fun with. half the bottle is till on my shelf, even with my severe back pain now I don't take them. I mentioned my back injury to a mother of one of my friends, she said what do u take. I'm like what? what pain killers, she said. I said pain is my pain killer. I take pain. bich

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #193 on: December 26, 2011, 04:04:15 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #194 on: December 26, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »
they are all prescribed if you look at the bottles i posted you can see the tags on the back. I tried prozac first and it made me manic and it sent my blood pressure to severe hypertension I was 170/110. I didn't have depression the doctor just did not want to gove me anything addictive i did also get ativan(lorazepam) when I was taking prozac. the prozac just brought out the worst in me I am talking gambling, going to strip clubs, picking up diffrent women every night sounds like a goos life butits not who i really am i am layed back and dont do shit likme gamble and take home women every night and stay up all night . It just made me manic. I had no depression issues just serious anxiety. so the ativan was wroking to slow so they took me off the prozac because it was literally killing me. I needed bloodwork right away after 5 weeks as I was 170/110BP wise when I am usually 125/79. so I get changed to klonopin 1mg tabs 3 times daily stayed on that for 6 months but what i really needed was xanax. I had to buy my xanax from the asians and i was taking 10mg xanax daily and never felt so normal. no more sweaty palms , no more stress, I could sleep, just a miraccle drug. I told the doctor I was buying xanax off the street and was taking 5 2mg bars a day. I told him I shouldn't have to buy xaanax off the street when i have insurance and should be taken care of. so I got prescribed 180 1mg xanax tablets. they make me a way nicer person and I dont feel overwhelmed all the time and can go into a busy store without feeling like i am going to pass out.

I got hit by a drunk driver plus I lifted heavy weights for years and for the first few years not with the best form so I have some fucked up herniated discs and a fracture in my spine from the wreck. plus herniations in my neck in 3 spots all shows in my MRI. so i got prescribed Oxycontin 120mg a day with 240mg oxycodone IR for breakthrough pain. I will be on these meds my whole life. I tried to stop once and the suboxone was awful plus suboxone is addictive as well!

I know people who get off of oxycoontin with suboxone but they got hooked on those and are stiill on them years later 8mg orange hectagons. they taste like shit and my tolerance is so high I am better off on the opiates as they make my quality of life good. I doont tak e them to get high just to take my back ppai naway and live a normal life. I know alll about benzo withdrawals and oxycontin withdrawals they are horrible i rather be dead. but I fight it out and go to the hospital but I dont go through withdrawals anymore i get enough meds to keep me from going through withdrawals. I hate people who take oxys or xanax to get high because it fucks it uo for pwople like me who really need them and have a valid MRI to prove it.
240mg. of Oxycontin? that might be the biggest bullshit claim ive heard on this board and ive heard some doozies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
I`ve done my share of tons of different drugs...............grea t to be alive, and quite fucking lucky too.

Stay in school and stay sober.

** This message brought to you by your moms!! ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: December 26, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »
hey white widow remember this post?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400416.msg5680525#msg5680525

you tell me to kill myself for popping 2-3 pills before going out? is that because that's a pussy dose compared to a seasoned pill addict such as yourself?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: December 26, 2011, 04:25:21 PM »
Anti-depressant, Anti-Physcotic and an SARI for Me..........

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: December 26, 2011, 04:51:37 PM »
Never smoked cigs.  Used to drink heavy when I was younger but not anymore.  Now drinking is rare and kept in moderation.  I do smoke weed.

Swlabr

« Reply #199 on: December 26, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
Never smoked cigs.  Used to drink heavy when I was younger but not anymore.  Now drinking is rare and kept in moderation.  I do smoke weed.

do...you..find...that... the...weed...negates...t he...mental...effects... of..tren...

oh...and...how...often.. .do...you..smoke...it... ?