Author Topic: The best recreational drugs this year?  (Read 36414 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: how many of you smoke?
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2011, 06:21:22 PM »
Some believe binge drinking say once a week can actually make the liver stronger. Its an amazing organ that can repairs itself as long as you don't take it beyond the point of no return.

finally someone with a brain. anyone that says drinking is devastating to your liver doesn't drink or get bloodwork if they do drink

dustin

« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2011, 06:32:10 PM »
finally someone with a brain. anyone that says drinking is devastating to your liver doesn't drink or get bloodwork if they do drink

I used to believe that too. Now I drink a few times a week. No more than a couple ounces of alcohol.

It is probably more beneficial than completely abstaining like a pussy. I like a nice cognac in the evening (with a joint of course). 8)

whitewidow

Re: The best recreational drugs this year?
« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
why are people such pussies, i was perscribed pain killers for when i fucked up my knee, never took one for pain but only to have fun with. half the bottle is till on my shelf, even with my severe back pain now I don't take them. I mentioned my back injury to a mother of one of my friends, she said what do u take. I'm like what? what pain killers, she said. I said pain is my pain killer. I take pain. bich

what does your MRI show? you take painkillers and wash them down with nyquil don't lie. My herniations are serious and a fractured spine dosn't help also one of the blown discs is fucking with my sciatica nerve wich makes it tingly down to my feet! I cant sleep without meds. I would be tossing and turning all  night. has nothing to do with being a pussy has to do with blown discs and a cracked spine. I bet your MRI is clean!

whitewidow

« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2011, 06:41:14 PM »
240mg. of Oxycontin? that might be the biggest bullshit claim ive heard on this board and ive heard some doozies.

no 120mg oxycontin and 240mg of oxycodone Instant release for breakthrough. I have the bottles posted. you want me to take a picture of the amounts? they are 100 count  bottles 30mg oxycodone IR's and 40mg oxycontin tabs just look at the picture. I can also take a picture of the amount of tabs. why would I lie? altogether I actually take 360mg of oxycontin/oxycodone a day. it is actually not that abnormal. some people get prescribed 900-1200mg of oxycodone a day. they go to pill mills who prescribe these dosages. what I am on is a small dose compared to what pill mill patients get

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2011, 06:42:43 PM »
i get the symptoms u describe, but i havent taken a pain killer accept an aleve for a headache once a week

for a little while, when i had soem good strong cough syrup, i would take a chug of that and some pain killers before going out for the buzz, did this like 4-5 times, it was fun but half the bottle of pills is still sitting on my shelf

whitewidow

« Reply #205 on: December 26, 2011, 06:43:18 PM »
hey white widow remember this post?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400416.msg5680525#msg5680525

you tell me to kill myself for popping 2-3 pills before going out? is that because that's a pussy dose compared to a seasoned pill addict such as yourself?

I remeber. you washing them down with nyquil. you don't need pills. I bet you do not even have a MRI showing any injuries. Unfortunately I got hit  by a drunk driver and got pretty fucked up cracked my spin wich is super painfull. I cant even sleep without pain medications it is in  the T12 mid spine wich is a bad spot then I have blown discs everywhere from lifting heavy weights. I need my meds to sleep and live a quality life where i can workout still and not constantly have to worry about pain. without the meds it is all I can think about that is how bad it hurts. go herniate 7 discs in your back and neck then get T-Boned by a drunk driver wich cracks your spine and get back to me and tell me how you feel. I posted the bottles and if you see they are prescribed so a doctor is givingme the meds i dont buy them off the streets like 90% of people. My Mri was fucked. If my mri was clean I wouldn't get shit. they base your meds on your MRI(magnetic resonance imaging). with the meds I can live a normal life and work out. without them things would be hard. I wouldn't be able to sleep. think about laying on your back with a carck in the middle of your spine and blow discs giveing me sciattica pains sounds funny but they shoot down the sides of my ass to my foot.like I said I dont take them for fun. they dont get me high I am opiate tolerant. people who are opiate tolerant dont get high off of the medications they jjust take the pain away so you can function without feeling like blowing your head off.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2011, 06:45:29 PM »
who cares, i had an mri done and the doctor looked and looked at it and said i tore my acl, then did other tests and figured the mri was wrong, mris are not everything. if u dont wanna believe me that i hurt my back then don't lol

whitewidow

« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
who cares, i had an mri done and the doctor looked and looked at it and said i tore my acl, then did other tests and figured the mri was wrong, mris are not everything. if u dont wanna believe me that i hurt my back then don't lol

I believe you but I dont think it is as bad as mine otherwise why would I get RXed all these meds in high doses. like I said i have 7 herniated discs and a cracked T12. you can go to page 4 and look at the bottles they have RX tags on them

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »
they are all prescribed if you look at the bottles i posted you can see the tags on the back. I tried prozac first and it made me manic and it sent my blood pressure to severe hypertension I was 170/110. I didn't have depression the doctor just did not want to give me anything addictive I did also get ativan(lorazepam) when I was taking prozac. the prozac just brought out the worst in me I am talking gambling, going to strip clubs, picking up diffrent women every night sounds like a good life butt it is not who i really am i am layed back and dont do shit like gamble and take home women every night and stay up all night . It just made me manic. I had no depression issues just serious anxiety. so the ativan was working but to slow so they took me off the prozac because it was literally killing me. I needed bloodwork right away after 5 weeks as I was 170/110BP wise when I am usually 125/79. so I got changed to klonopin 1mg tabs 3 times daily stayed on that for 6 months but what I really needed was xanax. I had to buy my xanax from the asians and i was taking 10mg xanax daily and never felt so normal. no more sweaty palms , no more stress, I could sleep, just a miraccle drug. I told the doctor I was buying xanax off the street and was taking 5x 2mg bars a day. I told him I shouldn't have to buy xanax off the street when I have insurance and a legit proven anxiety dissorder and should be taken care of. so I got prescribed 180 1mg xanax tablets. they make me a way nicer person and I dont feel overwhelmed all the time and can go into a busy store without feeling like i am going to pass out.

I got hit by a drunk driver plus I lifted heavy weights for years and for the first few years not with the best form so I have some fucked up herniated discs and a fracture in my spine(T12 area) from the wreck. plus herniations in my neck in 3 spots all shows in my MRI. so i got prescribed Oxycontin 120mg a day with 240mg oxycodone IR for breakthrough pain. I will be on these meds my whole life as i am on a contract. I tried to stop once and the suboxone was awful plus suboxone is addictive as well!

I know people who get off of oxycontin with suboxone but they got hooked on those suboxones and are stiill on them years later 8mg orange hectagons. they taste like shit and my tolerance is so high I am better off on the opiates as they make my quality of life good. I dont take them to get high just to take my back pain away and live a normal life. I know alll about benzo withdrawals and oxycontin withdrawals they are horrible i rather be dead. but I fight it out and go to the hospital but I dont go through withdrawals anymore i get enough meds to keep me from going through withdrawals. I hate people who take oxys or xanax to get high because it fucks it up for people like me who really need them and have a valid MRI to prove it.
I'm sure you realize your lifespan will be greatly shortened by those drugs.
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #209 on: December 27, 2011, 04:50:29 AM »
1 Glass of alcohol is healthy. 1 Sigarette is not.

I used to smoke but ceased about 2 years ago. I quit smoking pot some 10 years ago, and other stuff over 15 years ago.

Only drink coffee now, plus the occasional alcohol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2011, 05:02:29 AM »
Never tried either. I just do not see the appeal.  :-\ :-\ And look at the people who seem like they are going to hack up a lung.  :-X :-X And it can bring a woman from a 10 to a 0. It's just gross as fuck. And try getting into someone's car who smokes. Fuck that.  >:( It sticks to your clothes and people think you smoke.  >:(
Yeah I think the same way.  Never tried it and never wanted to.  Plus I can't be even around anyone who is smoking because I get a really sore throat. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »
I believe you but I dont think it is as bad as mine otherwise why would I get RXed all these meds in high doses. like I said i have 7 herniated discs and a cracked T12. you can go to page 4 and look at the bottles they have RX tags on them

you do sound like an addict just to be serious you are going on and on about how you need these painkillers, sciatica rarely requires surgery and self corrects most of the time, perhaps you should try yoga and lengthen your hip flexors. Benzos are not for pain, why do you take them again? anxiety?

seriously options

different ssri (escitalopram has the best track record) peoples responses to these are idiosyncratic
snri
tetracyclic
tca
maoi
pregabalin (would be a perfect option for you for both pain and anxiety, it works on nerve pain as well i highly suggest you read about it as it could greatly improve your life
gabapentin
clonidine
propranolol

those i would try before benzos as the addiction is so brutal whether you abuse them or not, they are shitty drugs but are a miracle in a few cases.

how long ago was your injury and what was the diagnosis?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2011, 09:32:33 AM »
  Best drug...mixed it with champagne and Red Bull and felt like I was floating in space with whores sucking my balls from beneath...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: December 27, 2011, 09:40:56 AM »

because you're weak

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #214 on: December 27, 2011, 09:44:20 AM »
because you're weak

That's not funny or nice. The dude is legitimately hurt...Not cool at all man.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #215 on: December 27, 2011, 10:31:36 AM »
because you're weak

Ya shut the fuck up you gook homo. You know how bad it is to have that amount of pain!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 27, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »
That's not funny or nice. The dude is legitimately hurt...Not cool at all man.

weak

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: December 27, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »
Ya shut the fuck up you gook homo. You know how bad it is to have that amount of pain!

weak racist

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 27, 2011, 12:45:48 PM »
you do sound like an addict just to be serious you are going on and on about how you need these painkillers, sciatica rarely requires surgery and self corrects most of the time, perhaps you should try yoga and lengthen your hip flexors. Benzos are not for pain, why do you take them again? anxiety?

seriously options

different ssri (escitalopram has the best track record) peoples responses to these are idiosyncratic
snri
tetracyclic
tca
maoi
pregabalin (would be a perfect option for you for both pain and anxiety, it works on nerve pain as well i highly suggest you read about it as it could greatly improve your life
gabapentin
clonidine
propranolol

those i would try before benzos as the addiction is so brutal whether you abuse them or not, they are shitty drugs but are a miracle in a few cases.

how long ago was your injury and what was the diagnosis?
You bought a tv shopping Med-school-for-dummies course, necrosis?

says Dr Dutch

suckmymuscle

« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
You bought a tv shopping Med-school-for-dummies course, necrosis?

says Dr Dutch

Why is that, Dr.Dutch?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2011, 06:36:48 AM »
It makes me laugh how much safer LSD is compared to alcohol and that it is socially acceptable to drug your employees at a work do with a carcinogenic poison (alcohol) yet if your boss found out that you consumed safer drugs in the privacy of your own home you would be fired because of the opinions held by irrational oppressive totalitarian governments.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2011, 06:39:49 AM »
  Why is that, Dr.Dutch?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Cause it's a lousy and worthless cut-and-paste...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2011, 06:49:10 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2011, 08:10:58 AM »
Cause it's a lousy and worthless cut-and-paste...

what you think that is a cut and paste with all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors?

pregabalin is the best med of choice for this situation, its off label as it approved for neuropathic pain in diabetes and fibromyalgia but in the EU it is approved for sleep and anxiety conditions, works great for anhedonia also.

i also think kava kava root, legit root chewed could be a lifesaver for you, on par with benzos for anxiolysis and its almost impossible to induce tolerance and physiological dependence. The data shows this and i can speak personally that this is the case.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »