Author Topic: TItus Quote in 2005 MD  (Read 4220 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
TItus Quote in 2005 MD
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:00:10 AM »
Craig Titus in the Oct 2005 Muscular Development:

Ron Harris: Craig, are you starting to get tired of this whole 'Raging Bull'/loose cannon stereotype you have, of this guy with a hair-trigger temper who punches first and asks questions later?

Craig Titus: It's getting old.  Honestly, it takes a lot to get me mad these days, not like when I was younger.  I don't waste my time getting into fights and I don't have a hair-trigger temper.  What is true is that I'm not afraid of a direct confrontation.  If I have a problem with someone, I'll get right up in their face and address it instead of talking about them behind their back.  That's rare, most people in general, and especially in this sport, do anything to avoid confrontation.  But I can't complain too much, because at least people are still talking about me after all the years I've been around.
I'm definitely a man's man and I demand respect, but I'm not some hostile person unless someone really pushes my buttons.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
Re: TItus Quote in 2005 MD
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 06:50:42 AM »
I'm definitely a man's man and I demand respect, but I'm not some hostile person unless someone really pushes my buttons.

I'm guessing Ms. James really pushed his buttons...

SG  ::)

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:57:25 AM »
I'm guessing those buttons actually popped off once the wire ligature was applied.  :(

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »
If I have a problem with someone, I'll get right up in their face and address it instead of talking about them behind their back.

Translated:  If I have aproblem with someone, I'll get right up in their face AND SUCKER PUNCH 'EM BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND KICK MY ASS

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 04:31:41 PM »
Translated:  If I have aproblem with someone, I'll get right up in their face AND SUCKER PUNCH 'EM BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND KICK MY ASS
translation=hi, Mr. Titus, can i carry your gym bag for you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 10:18:50 PM »
Now that was "Funny" 8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 04:54:57 AM »
Craig Titus in the Oct 2005 Muscular Development:
Ron Harris: Craig, are you starting to get tired of this whole 'Raging Bull'/loose cannon stereotype you have, of this guy with a hair-trigger temper who punches first and asks questions later?
Craig Titus: It's getting old.  Honestly, it takes a lot to get me mad these days, not like when I was younger.  I don't waste my time getting into fights and I don't have a hair-trigger temper.  What is true is that I'm not afraid of a direct confrontation.  If I have a problem with someone, I'll get right up in their face and address it instead of talking about them behind their back.  That's rare, most people in general, and especially in this sport, do anything to avoid confrontation.  But I can't complain too much, because at least people are still talking about me after all the years I've been around.

what a fuckin lowlife scum

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 08:35:15 AM »
what a fuckin lowlife scum
he would whip your ass .
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »
he would whip your ass .
He isn't whippin' anyone's ass because the moron's in jail.  ;)
Lee

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
he would whip your ass .
jack away miss sarcasm