Author Topic: OWS = Rape, Pimps, Masturbation, TB, Defecation, Rats, Robbery, and Murder  (Read 162442 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Occupy Wall Street = Sad, Laughable, and Pathetic Joke
« Reply #700 on: October 18, 2011, 07:17:14 PM »
It would be a start but it wouldn't be a fix.

Read the book.    Obama had it all handed to him and he folded to the gangsters.   Volker warned him, Romer, etc.  

the bankers were willing to do anything, Volker wanted real change, etc.  From even before Obama was elected, he cast his lot w wall street and derailed real reform.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #701 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »

Read the book.    Obama had it all handed to him and he folded to the gangsters.   Volker warned him, Romer, etc.  

the bankers were willing to do anything, Volker wanted real change, etc.  From even before Obama was elected, he cast his lot w wall street and derailed real reform.   

Exactly!

and now that fucking scum bag is playing politics with the OWS movement and some of those idiots are buying it hook line and sinker. 

What a low life piece of rabbit crap. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #702 on: October 18, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »
I m not kidding , if you are two blocks away from these people , you would not even know they are there. 

quiet protesters?  i like that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »
He should be impeached and deported to Kenya.

(Kenya only because you'd love that 33333)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #704 on: October 18, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »
One is a movie the other is a documentary.

Start there.  Stop trying to fight everything "non conservative"

Its not your fault that you voted for Obama.  33333 forgives you.

Show me where we didn't enact TARP, show me where we didn't bail out Bear Sterns, show me where the Treasury secretary did ask congress for a virtual blank check with no accountability and pretty much got it.

Show me where we didn't have a 1.2 trillion secret bank bail out

Show me where many of these banks that we bailed out didn't have billions in reserve cash.  

Show me where we don't have rigged trade.  Things like, for example, a 25% tariff on goods going to china and 2%-4% on things like goods coming into the USA from China.  

Show me where we don't have a 560 billion trade deficit.

Show me where companies aren't still making good profits and not hiring people

Show me where  manufacturing is up and out sourcing is down.

Show me where we are not allowing China to manipulate money markets

Do all that and i won't cite a dam movie or a documentary you mistakenly thought was a movie and i won't bring up all the other sources of our ass fucking such as things like the Panamanian free trade agreement.  

It's ok bro, you are "right" so you must be right.

Everything non conservative? You keep saying that as if it's insulting. Then you point out that I supported Obama. I'm a registered independent. I don't look at anything through a party standpoint. You have and clearly still do.

I find it laughable that you, from your high horse, are apparently Mr. Enlightened, after sucking the Obama teat up until this point. The rest of us got off the boat a long time ago, sweetheart.

By the way, I stopped reading at "TARP". I didn't support it then and I didn't support it now. And I was one of the few on this board that took that stance at the time. I'm almost 100% certain you weren't against it then.

But you go ahead and keep educating yourself with movies. LOL.

Exactly!

and now that fucking scum bag is playing politics with the OWS movement and some of those idiots are buying it hook line and sinker.  

What a low life piece of rabbit crap.  

Washington enables them. Cut off the head of the snake and the body will die.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: October 18, 2011, 07:24:52 PM »
The sad thing is that Volker seems like the only one w a brain in this admn, and he was pimped out for show only.  

At 80 years old he tried to help Obama, and Obama cast his lot w summers and the wall street mafia.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: October 18, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »
Everything non conservative? You keep saying that as if it's insulting. Then you point out that I supported Obama. I'm a registered independent. I don't look at anything through a party standpoint. You have you and clearly still do.

I find it laughable that you, from your high horse, are apparently Mr. Enlightened, after sucking the Obama teat up until this point. The rest of us got off the boat a long time ago, sweetheart.

By the way, I stopped reading at "TARP". I didn't support it then and I didn't support it now. And I was one of the few on this board that took that stance at the time. I'm almost 100% certain you weren't against it then.

But you go ahead and keep educating yourself with movies. LOL.

Washington enables them. Cut off the head of the snake and the body will die.

My horse?  No.  Enlightened?  Far from it.  Disillusioned?  Definitely. I have never been a OB supporter (other than wanting not to have McCain in there) and didn't know enough info when i questioned not doing the bail outs.  Like you with OB, i changed my view about the Bail outs. 

It's not about me insulting you with that.  Its about you being a tool.  You may be a "registered" independent, but that means little compared to what comes out of your mouth.  So go ahead and keep trying to say you are a independent.  I will start believing it when you start acting like it.

So again, if you want to demonstrate how weak your point is keep trying to belittle or ignore the examples i gave you with out addressing them.  

AND, removing Obama isn't going to stop the problem.  It might slow it down a little by some miracle if RP gets elected but in 4-8 years it will be back in full swing.  It won't stop until some real changes are made.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: October 18, 2011, 07:35:37 PM »
My horse?  No.  

It's not about me insulting you with that.  Its about you being a tool.  You may be a "registered" independent, but that means little compared to what comes out of your mouth.  So go ahead and keep trying to say you are a independent.  I will start believing it when you start acting like it.

So again, if you want to demonstrate how weak your point is keep trying to belittle or ignore the examples i gave you with out addressing them.  

AND, removing Obama isn't going to stop the problem.  It might slow it down a little by some miracle if RP gets elected but in 4-8 years it will be back in full swing.  It won't stop until some real changes are made.  

I supported Obama at one point but I'm a conservative. LOL.

Oh wait, you're another clown that votes along party lines. It's either one or the other. Try voting from an issue by issue viewpoint and lose the blindfold, sheeple.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: October 18, 2011, 07:37:15 PM »
I supported Obama at one point but I'm a conservative. LOL.

Oh wait, you're another clown that votes along party lines. It's either one or the other. Try voting from an issue by issue viewpoint and lose the blindfold, sheeple.

wow, pulled out the sheeple card.  lol  is this a CT argument?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: October 18, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
Obama flew in to DC to support TARP in 2008, and appointed it's author Geithner as Tres Sec remember?  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: October 18, 2011, 07:38:43 PM »
Obama flew in to DC to support TARP in 2008, and appointed it's author Geithner as Tres Sec remember?  

Who is denying OB is involved neck deep in this?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: October 18, 2011, 07:39:56 PM »

wow, pulled out the sheeple card.  lol  is this a CT argument?

I stopped reading your post at TARP. Couldn't care less about someone's point when they were "enlightened" by a Hollywood movie.

There were only a handful of people on here that didn't support TARP at the time. I'm almost 100% positive you weren't one of them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: October 18, 2011, 07:45:49 PM »
I stopped reading your post at TARP. Couldn't care less about someone's point when they were "enlightened" by a Hollywood movie.

There were only a handful of people on here that didn't support TARP at the time. I'm almost 100% positive you weren't one of them.

Translation:  I Berserker have a weak argument and all i can do is try and belittle OzmO while avoiding those examples.

Good job BF.   :D

I am in Chicago,  >:(, I am going to sleep.  Good night man.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: October 18, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »
Translation:  I Berserker have a weak argument and all i can do is try and belittle OzmO while avoiding those examples.

Good job BF.   :D

What argument? You were an Obama dicksucker up until two or three weeks ago. Now you look down on the plebes and constantly interject yourself in threads to criticize anyone who doesn't talk about the economy 24/7. Good example: HH6's thread about race. Yet you were nowhere to be seen for the last three years when Obama was running up the three largest yearly deficits in history. Nor are you anywhere to be seen in any of the economic threads I, 333, GW or anyone else posts. But NOW you're enlightened. In-fact, you know more than the rest of us!

All hail the ominpotent Ozmo! He watched "Too Big to Fail" and knows everything there is to know about the economic crisis. Down with the 1%, regardless of whether they earned their wealth or not!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: October 18, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »
The funny thing is that I was one of the earliest Obama critics and attacked all the time for e crazy policies early on.   

yet, those who attacked me then still don't see how those policies in early 2009 are why we are still in a disaster now. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: October 18, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »
The funny thing is that I was one of the earliest Obama critics and attacked all the time for e crazy policies early on.   

yet, those who attacked me then still don't see how those policies in early 2009 are why we are still in a disaster now. 

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: October 18, 2011, 08:02:21 PM »
Look, I did not vote for Cuomo for gov, but I admit he is doing a good job, and far better than I ever imagined. 

it's not a party politics thing, Obama just sucks so bad that one can't ignore his horrendous policies. 

OWS is a direct result of this failure. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: October 18, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »
Skip to comments.

Felon with rifle arrested at Westlake Park ("Occupy Seattle")
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer ^ | October 18, 2011 | Scott Sunde
Posted on October 18, 2011 7:18:21 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

Seattle police say officers have arrested a convicted felon who was carrying an unloaded rifle at Westlake Park, scene of the continuing Occupy Seattle protests.

Bicycle officers talked to the man just after 6 p.m. Monday and that he was taking part in the protests.

The 40-year-old man was carrying a rifle case over his shoulder. And police say officers heard him mention that he was carrying a "Ruger." Ruger is a gun maker.

Officers found an unloaded short-barreled rifle with a pistol grip in the case.

The man also showed police an ammunition box with 16 rounds in it.

A computer records check turned up the fact that the man is a convicted felon. Officers arrested him for a weapons violation and booked him into jail.

Police also said officers have made two additional arrests at Occupy Seattle.

Late Tuesday night, officers watched four people set up a tent at Westlake as as many as 80 people cheered then on.

They were told that camping is prohibited at the park and that they tent should be taken down....

(Excerpt) Read more at seattlepi.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: October 18, 2011, 08:18:43 PM »
he would probably be the first liberal in human history to own a rifle.  Just sayin'.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: October 18, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »
he would probably be the first liberal in human history to own a rifle.  Just sayin'.

A lot of libs at DU have become very pro gun lately.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: October 18, 2011, 08:25:47 PM »
A lot of libs at DU have become very pro gun lately.   

youd probably call me a lib at DU.

i dont want to question your judgment or anything, Mr. Madoff 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: October 18, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »
youd probably call me a lib at DU.

i dont want to question your judgment or anything, Mr. Madoff 2012.

At least madoff knows how run a scam.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: October 18, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »
At least madoff knows how run a scam.

but he went to prison.  obama will pin FF on a mid-level PHX field worker who didn't file correct paperwork.  the guy will get a promotion and a million in a suitcase, probably.  It's the american way!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: October 18, 2011, 08:32:54 PM »
but he went to prison.  obama will pin FF on a mid-level PHX field worker who didn't file correct paperwork.  the guy will get a promotion and a million in a suitcase, probably.  It's the american way!

Problem is the emails to orally via newell. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: October 18, 2011, 08:33:51 PM »
Problem is the emails to orally via newell. 

wont matter.  let's be honest.  would you bet your life savings holder will step down over this?