Author Topic: What's the Closest You've Come to Death?  (Read 21610 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: What's the Closest You've Come to Death?
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2012, 06:25:00 AM »
Discuss.

About to bang your mom in the ass without a condom, then last minute I realise left a bunch in your sisters bedside table so I ran to get one and came back and finished the job. Found out 2 days later (from some random black guy at my gym) that your mom has AIDS.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2012, 06:51:33 AM »
Runningmom almost talked me to death ;D

...but seriously I was swimming and got caught in a riptide....seemed like I swam sideways forever to get to the beach....at one point I was scared shitless and thought I woudn't make it to shore.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2012, 07:20:28 AM »
Pronounced dead on 3 occasions from overdose........many moons ago.

Cue YAGR to chime in about 123 seconds after posting this.  :D

on what ?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2012, 07:22:11 AM »
Anyone here ride a motorcycle?
yes i do

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2012, 07:54:38 AM »
Week without getbig.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2012, 08:40:32 AM »

Runningmom almost talked me to death ;D

There is a REALLY long list of people that has happened too.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2012, 08:56:57 AM »
was driving in an ice storm, which was brilliant to being with.... my truck lost traction and did a complete 360 in the middle lane....didn't touch another car or the guard rails, and straightened itself out... me and my friend just drove on and didn't say a word to each other for 5 minutes.

i had my head suck in a hole of a huge sheet of glass in an abandoned supermarket, looking inside when some genius decided to put a cinderblock through it. the glass hit the back of my neck with such force it knocked me down, and didn't leave a scratch.

i was in a '70 camaro doing about 140 when we flew off the end of Sunrise highway, we were drunk and forgot where the construction ended. the car rolled more times then i can remember and looked like a piece of tin foil, and we climbed out without a scratch...i'll never forget the first words out of my buddies mouth were..."oh fuck, my mother's vacuum was in the trunk, she's gonna kill me!!"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2012, 09:56:28 AM »
shared the same toothbrush with vince goodbum

rofl

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2012, 09:59:28 AM »
Intensive care for pulmonary embollism in 2010 as a result of thigh surgery....had a foot in the grave and almost passed at home with my wife and daughter.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2012, 10:00:50 AM »
glad ur back with us mos

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 10:03:22 AM »
glad ur back with us mos

I appreciate that...glad to be here too stud!

io856

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 10:31:12 AM »
Did a BOAT load of Ketamine, X and blow all mixed together and it was either the worst K hole of my life or I was almost dead
:o
What did it feel like?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »
Intensive care for palumboism in 2010 as a result of thigh squats....had a foot in the grave and almost passed at home with my wife and daughter.
:o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »
I took a speed boat to the middle of nowhere at a NY State reservoir. I found myself near the bottom of a lake because the chick I was with, who was an accomplished college swimmer, kept kicking me down with her legs. I tried to swim around her to get back up, but became disoriented and just kept going down instead of up. I could see above me, and was about 15 feet below when I just couldn't hold my breath anymore. I exhaled, took water into my mouth, but swallowed before I could breathe it (disgusting). In a panic, I tried like mad to get above water before having to take a desperate breath. I made it back up, coughing and hacking and wheezing. If that girl kept fucking with me I would have drowned, no doubt about it. Very scary and tense.

WTF...i would have cracked that chick in the fucking mouth when we got on land. Did she know she was keeping you under ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »
I am laughing at all you guys, non of this come close to my experience, I had literally someone with world power wanting to kill, I mean all he has to do is snap his finger, very scary, worse then having a mafia boss or an illuminati after you, lived in my closet for a month, everyone he has threaten has died, I guess I am lucky, hey you would be scared too if you had gh15 threaten you. ;D

HaHaHaaa

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »
on what ?
1.- THC in capsule form.....took three of them......first time I ever injected anything.....turned purple on that one......docs couldn`t explain why.

2.-Heroin.............

3.-A combination of mind staggering amounts of both different kinds of drugs and shitloads of alcohol.

Crack,valiums,coke,heroin,pot,speed,vodka,Jack Daniels,beer,etc. etc.

My 'buddies" just dropped me off outside the Emergency Room.  :(

A fucking laundry list of drugs.......my aunt died that day and I lived with her for 13 years at one point.....she was like second mother to me.

The doctors told me that I had enough drugs and booze in me to kill three large men..........all I wanted to do was to be unstrapped from my bed,get my clothes,and get the fuck out of there.

At the risk of sounding corny,I am greatfull for each day no matter what shit it might bring or not..........beats the alternative.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2012, 11:04:34 AM »
1.- THC in capsule form.....took three of them......first time I ever injected anything.....turned purple on that one......docs couldn`t explain why.

2.-Heroin.............

3.-A combination of mind staggering amounts of both different kinds of drugs and shitloads of alcohol.

A fucking laundry list of drugs.......my aunt died that day and I lived with her for 13 years at one point.....she was like second mother to me.

The doctors told me that I had enough drugs and booze in me to kill three large men..........all I wanted to do was to be unstrapped from my bed,get my clothes,and get the fuck out of there.

At the risk of sounding corny,I am greatfull for each day no matter what shit it might bring or not..........beats the alternative.
What a dirtbag.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »
What a dirtbag.
Can`t stop stalking can you boy.

Don`t make me seek you out ...................perio d.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »
Looking at MOS' avatar I can't help but notice he's got the lines of a female to male sexchange bull dyke.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
Looking at MOS' avatar I can't help but notice he's got the lines of a female to male sexchange bull dyke.
I see a Time Out in your future!!   ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2012, 11:12:08 AM »

Exactly what I was goin for!!  Thx!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »
I forgot this one .... I hear it happens frequently but maybe not.

I was real young and scooped a spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth and swallowed it but it lodged in my throat and wouldn't go down and prevented me from breathing.

Luckily my dad was also in the kitchen and saw what was happening and grabbed some Arm and Hammer
Baking Soda from the fridge, threw it into a glass of water and made me drink it which made me puke that peanut butter up immediately.

You  guys and gals with kids might want to remember this.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2012, 12:02:15 PM »

thanks so much walking forklift

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2012, 05:55:02 PM »
Nothing near as good as some of the stories here.
Was an inch or two from dying on a motorway, it was my fault.
septicemia - doctors said I was close to death.
Was beaten up really bad once by Polish and one guy wouldn't stop kicking me in the head. I managed to get up from the ground and throw a few punches to get them off me. My face was in BITS. He even bit my face when I stood up. I had bite marks on my face and still have scars above my eyebrows.

Was stabbed before but it was only in the ass so that doesn't count

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »

2.-Heroin.............

Wes, you've been through some serious shit with booze and drugs. Props to you for staying clean