Author Topic: Which is your favorite fast food between these 2?  (Read 3342 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Which is your favorite fast food between these 2?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 10:47:18 PM »
Gotta be the butter, my wife is the same way. Actually, 6 of us went to a Kubuki steakhouse, and after we went to one of the couples house to watch transformers. Well, the homeowners went to their room to go to the bathroom, but I used the one out near the living room. Well, I started running the water so I didn't gross anyone out, but it just exploded. I'm talking American Pie style. Anyway, I was hoping that they didn't hear, but then I started to hear aerosol spray out side the door and saw it coming under the door. After that, it was on, everybody, man or woman was running to the bathroom. It was crazy, I didn't know one of the couples well, but after that, we had a bond.  ;D
This is what you get for eating @ a Bukake Steakhouse  :-X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 04:54:58 AM »
Gotta be the butter, my wife is the same way. Actually, 6 of us went to a Kubuki steakhouse, and after we went to one of the couples house to watch transformers. Well, the homeowners went to their room to go to the bathroom, but I used the one out near the living room. Well, I started running the water so I didn't gross anyone out, but it just exploded. I'm talking American Pie style. Anyway, I was hoping that they didn't hear, but then I started to hear aerosol spray out side the door and saw it coming under the door. After that, it was on, everybody, man or woman was running to the bathroom. It was crazy, I didn't know one of the couples well, but after that, we had a bond.  ;D

Many years ago in Milwaukee there was the Crypto-Sporidium (sp?) umm  outbreak?  Contaminated water from the city.  Well, I was at this superbowl party with a gf.  Foooking huge house.  Game room, indoor lap pool.  Guy was loaded.  You would think the guy would have all his bathrooms functional.  The game was getting done and most everyone was upstairs, suddenly I have the need to take an INTENSE shit.  I go downstairs and unload like Dumber and Dumber.  Go to flush..NOTHING.  there is no bucket near, nothing.  All the while the smell is permeating me.  I hear people coming down and I am just freaking out.  I walk upstairs on the opposite side they are coming down.  I say to the gf that we need to go.  The next day I told her....she was PISSED.  Didnt talk to me for about 3 days.  LOL

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 05:30:50 AM »
Many years ago in Milwaukee there was the Crypto-Sporidium (sp?) umm  outbreak?  Contaminated water from the city.  Well, I was at this superbowl party with a gf.  Foooking huge house.  Game room, indoor lap pool.  Guy was loaded.  You would think the guy would have all his bathrooms functional.  The game was getting done and most everyone was upstairs, suddenly I have the need to take an INTENSE shit.  I go downstairs and unload like Dumber and Dumber.  Go to flush..NOTHING.  there is no bucket near, nothing.  All the while the smell is permeating me.  I hear people coming down and I am just freaking out.  I walk upstairs on the opposite side they are coming down.  I say to the gf that we need to go.  The next day I told her....she was PISSED.  Didnt talk to me for about 3 days.  LOL

Why do women take shitting so seriously? For men it is a sport. Every time I drop down to shit I have a couple goals set. 1- to have a turd so big it splashes the piss water up on my shoulder blades. 2- the shit is so big that the toilet cannot recover. They have to pull the old toilet out with my turd still lodged in the porceline. When it is set out for trash pickup the neighborhood dogs & cats love you for it

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2012, 05:51:25 AM »
Why do women take shitting so seriously? For men it is a sport. Every time I drop down to shit I have a couple goals set. 1- to have a turd so big it splashes the piss water up on my shoulder blades. 2- the shit is so big that the toilet cannot recover. They have to pull the old toilet out with my turd still lodged in the porceline. When it is set out for trash pickup the neighborhood dogs & cats love you for it
I log in, check the first gym**rat post, and what is the topic....?   ;D  This place feels like one big family !

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55:29 AM »
I log in, check the first gym**rat post, and what is the topic....?   ;D  This place feels like one big family !

As traditional as Thanksgiving dinner. I promised Wes a shit related thread every week. Supply and demand, and I have a bunch of shit.