Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 77702 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »
  It is amazing the difference between drugs made by professional chemists in sophisticated laboratories and drugs made by trailer park trash in bath tubs.

Desoxyn is so much stronger and better than street meth that there truly is no comparison. I had tried street meth before and it feels like coffee compared to Desoxyn. Not only is it much stronger, but you don't get the brutal hangovers that street meth gives you.

Most of what passes for meth on the street is a tiny amount of meth with ephedrine, iodoephedrine, chloroephedrine, methylephedrine pseudo-methamphetamine, phosphorus and iodine as contaminants.

Street drug manufacturers make meth by reducing ephedrine with red phosphorus and iodine, but since they have no idea what they are doing and have no proper materials to purify the drug, they end up with tiny amounts of low quality meth mixed with the above mentioned chemicals. These contaminants are highly toxic and must be cleared from the body, and that gives you brutal headaches a few hours after taking the drug.

Professional chemists make meth by reductively alkylating phenylpropanone and methylamine with metal catalysts under pressure, and this gives extremely high quality meth. And because they have tons of million Dollar equipments, they can purify the drug completely.

Desoxyn is USP grade meaning meth at 99.99% purity. Think of how insane it is meth to be at 99.99% purity. The "best" street meth is 50% low quality meth - made from ephedrine - with the other 50% being contaminants. Not only is it much stronger than street meth, but no headaches and muscle aches after the drug wears off - red phosphorus, a contaminant in street meth, is highly toxic to muscle cells.

The first time I took Desoxyn, 15 minutes latter my heart seemed like it was going to explode from my chest and my eyes were glued to my eye sockets. Imagine the difference between snorting coke and a cup of coffee and meth is as far stronger than coke as coke is from coffee. I can tell you from personal experience. This drug was the most radical experience in my life.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2012, 03:34:59 PM »
 It is amazing the difference between drugs made by professional chemists in sophisticated laboratories and drugs made by trailer park trash in bath tubs.

Desoxyn is so much stronger and better than street meth that there truly is no comparison. I had tried street meth before and it feels like coffee compared to Desoxyn. Not only is it much stronger, but you don't get the brutal hangovers that street meth gives you.

Most of what passes for meth on the street is a tiny amount of meth with ephedrine, iodoephedrine, chloroephedrine, methylephedrine pseudo-methamphetamine, phosphorus and iodine as contaminants.

Street drug manufacturers make meth by reducing ephedrine with red phosphorus and iodine, but since they have no idea what they are doing and have no proper materials to purify the drug, they end up with tiny amounts of low quality meth mixed with the above mentioned chemicals. These contaminants are highly toxic and must be cleared from the body, and that gives you brutal headaches a few hours after taking the drug.

Professional chemists make meth by reductively alkylating phenylpropanone and methylamine, and this gives extremely high quality meth. And because they have tons of million Dollar equipments, they can purify the drug completely.

Desoxyn is USP grade meaning meth at 99.99% purity. Think of how insane it is meth to be at 99.99% purity. The "best" street meth is 50% low quality meth - made form ephedrine - with the other 50% being contaminants. Not only is it much stronger than street meth, but no headaches and muscle aches after the drug wears off - red phosphorus, a contaminant in street meth, is highly toxic to muscle cells.

The first time I took Desoxyn, 15 minutes latter my heart seemed like it was going to explode from my chest and my eyes were glued to my eye sockets. Imagine the difference between snorting coke and a cup of coffee and meth is as far stronger than coke as coke is from coffee. I can tell you from personal experience. This drug was the most radical experience in my life.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

To meth heads cook this stuff up and shoot it like how heroin junkies cook up roxies and oxies?

T-rex

• Getbig III
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »
The most spaced out I've ever felt was on Ephedrine and Diazepam whilst pissed up, mad vibes.

What doses for the ephedrine and diazepam? I got both and would love to test your theory man.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »
To meth heads cook this stuff up and shoot it like how heroin junkies cook up roxies and oxies?

yeah bro, just like coke fiends can inject the drug also.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »
 I love it!!!! I fucking love it!!! Just pop a few of these and elation follows and the most awesome feeling of mental clarity. It is better than coke, booze, benzos, E and all that shit....it hits you so hard, man. So fucking hard....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MDMA  is wayyyy better. hth

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
  Curiously, I made a post exactly about this in the MMA board:   :D

"Let's see how great Sonnen truly is without massive doses of androgens making him tougher and meaner. I didn't think his performance against Stann was that convincing and Stann is pretty one-dimensional and can't bust a grape.

Something tells me that Silva vs Sonnen II will be a slaying. I think Silva will shock the World by putting a beating on Sonnen. This time Silva will not have to fight with a fissured rib, and Sonnen won't have extra testosterone making him more of a man than he truly is. I doubt that without steroids he will just walk through Silva's devastating Muay Thai kicks and knees snd elbows and take him down over and over again. He will take Silva down a couple times, but that's it. By the second or third round, Silva will KO/TKO him."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

For once, I agree with you.

I've been saying this a long time, Silva is the best fighter at the present moment.

"1"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2012, 09:56:24 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2012, 12:35:12 PM »
Sucky, here is the official drug info off of uptodate, which is an online bible for medical professionals like myself. Read the adverse S.E.'s. Be cautious my friend.

Hey, Dr Dutch is the only REAL medical professional on getbig you know... >:(

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2012, 12:36:53 PM »

Nicorulez is a nephrologist...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »
*Haruummph* Physician, not Doctor.  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2012, 12:40:46 PM »
Nicorulez is a nephrologist....Ether is a surgeon, forgot his speciality...FreakfestMD is an orthopedic surgeon.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2012, 12:46:11 PM »
Ok ok but I don't mean members that post once a season.... :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »
So just to be clear on this, SMM is a meth head and admits it.......explains everything. Maybe I should start thread on how great my "Triple Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte" is for waking up in the morning ::)

P.S. Never start threads when on meth, it exposes you for who you really are....(see thread starter)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »
So just to be clear on this, SMM is a meth head and admits it.......explains everything. Maybe I should start thread on how great my "Triple Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte" is for waking up in the morning

P.S. Never start threads when on meth, it exposes you for who you really are....(see thread starter)

"Coach", your stupidity is so gargantuan that the International Institute of Weights and Measurements should create a new cosmic measurement to measure the diameter of superclusters called "the Coach". You seriously are one dumb motherfuckker.

And conservative religious nutters like yourself are usually the ones with the worst vices, such as ephebophilia sado-masoquistic fetiches.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2012, 06:52:33 PM »
 "Coach", your stupidity is so gargantuan that the International Institute of Weights and Measurements should create a new cosmic measurement to measure the diameter of superclusters called "the Coach". You seriously are one dumb motherfuckker.

And conservative religious nutters like yourself are usually the ones with the worst vices, such as ephebophilia sado-masoquistic fetiches.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL...refer to the title and starter of this thread.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »

LOL...refer to the title and starter of this thread.
To be fair, a doctor prescibed it for him. Drugs have their purposes and you only live once. Someone who uses a drug as a release  and can control themself is a huge leap from a junkie who needs it to function everyday. You need your steroids to train, what's that make you? I like you Coach, jus sayin. Oh yeah, no homo

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2012, 12:45:45 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2012, 03:38:37 AM »
  I think GH15 should join me in team junkie. All he talks about is drugs, from sauce to narcotics. Also, trenbolone is the most psychologically addicting of all steroids, and I regard all tren users to be junkies who would seep into deep depression if they stopped.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

holy fuck you are stupid.

oh, and have fun in rehab.
b

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2012, 03:44:12 AM »
Has anyone seen Walter White?

"Breaking Bad...."

whitewidow

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2012, 04:27:11 AM »
Has anyone seen Walter White?

"Breaking Bad...."

WALTER WHITE IS MY CHEF! MAKES THE BEST GEAR EVER. THE OIL COMES OUT LOOKING BLUE. THE POWDER IS ALL 99% PURITY AND HE USES ETHYL OLEATE AND ARACHIS OIL . NOBODY MAKES BETTER GEAR THAN WALTER WHITE! THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE PHARMA METH. THEY USED TO MAKE PHARMA MDMA IN THE STATES WICH WAS INSANE STUFF. THEY STILL ARE ABLE TO HAVE PURE MDMA IN POWDER IN AMTERDAM BUT NOTHING PRESSED. BUT USUALLY THE BEST ECSTASYY IS 200MG MADE WITH 99-100% PURE METHYLENE DIOXY METH AMPHATAMINE  WICH STANDS FOR MDMA. i DONT KNOW IF I WOULD PUT THAT UP AGAINST PHARMA GRADE ECSTASY...,

BUT I BET IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND WORTH AS MUCH AS GOLD. OXYCONTIN  IS TWICE AS STRONG AS MORIPHINE. AND FENTNYL IS 100 TIMES STRONGER DRUGS LIKE ACTIQ FENTNYL LOLLIPOPS ARE PRETTY POTENT ESPECIALLY IF YOU CRUCH THEM INTO POWDER AND INJECT IT. THEY EVEN HAVE CHINA WHITE WICH IS HEROIN AND PRETTY MUCH PURE FENTNYL POWDER! iT MAKES A VERY STRONG PRODUCT. PURE HEROIN MIXED WITH A LITTLE PURE FENTNYL WILL PUT YOU ON A CLOUD. OR INJECTABLE DILAUDED IS ALSO VERY POTENT. OXYFAST IS GRWEAT STUFF BUT i THINK DISSCONTINUED OR JUST USED IN HOSPITAL LIKE THE OC-160'S i HAVE BEEN ON ALL OF THEM STATE ON 20'S BUMPED UP TO 40'S TO 60'S AND THEN TO 80'S USING ROXICODONE AS A BREAKTHROUGH PAIN MED PLUS i USE HEAVY BENZOS. XANAX IS A MIRACLE DRUG TO ME! NOT EVERYBOODY LIKE IT BUT THAT IS USUALLY THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED IT. THEY FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYBODY. MY NAME IS ON ALL MY SCRIPTS. YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE THE TAGS ON THE BACK. NICE SCORE THOUGH! MY MEDS. i WENT BACK AND GOT 180 oc 40'S INSTEAD OF 90 80'S BECAUSE THE 40'S WERE THE ORIGINAL TABS NOT THE NEW ONES THAT ARE SHIT.i WOULD TAKE THAT DESOXYN PRODUCT OVER ANY CRYSTAL METH! JUST LIKE i WOULD USE OXYCONTIN OVER ANY HEROIN UNLESS ITS REAL CHINA WHITE FENTNYL CUTT. SUCKYMYMUSCLE WHAT US THE HIGHEST DOSE MADE OF THE DESOXYN? AND IS IT AVIAVLE IN THE USA? I AM NOT SURE WHERE U ARE FROM.ITS HARD TO BELIEVE IT BEATS REAL PHARMACEUTICAL ECSTASY. BUT I HAVE NOT TRIED DESOXYN. TRIED PLENTY OF ECSTASY WHEN I VISIT AMSTERDAM AND ALKSO HAVE USED IT IN THE STATES BUT IT USUALLY ALL STARTS OUT IN AMSTERDAM. GREEN FORMULA 1'S AND FORMULA 9'S ARE THE BEST I EVER HAD. F1'S AND F9'S THOSE HAD THE IZOD ALIGATOR ON THEM. THE FORMULA 1'S JUST SAID F1. ALSO THE CHANELS AND FERRARIS THE HORSE NOT THE CAR WERE VERY POTENT EASILY 200MG DOSED THE F1'S AND F9'S HAD MESCALINE IN THEM AS WELL AS 200MG MDMA  VERY POTENT THOSE PEOPLE COULD GET 30$ FOR THEM I GOT THEM FOR 6$ IN BULK THAT WAS A HIGH PRICE 6K FOR A BOAT BUT WHEN YOU TAKE ONE YOU KNOW THE MONEY IS WELL SPENT AS PEOOPLE WILL BEG TO PAY 30$ A TAB FOR F1'S AND F9'S BUT THOSE ARE A MEMORY NOBODY WILL EVER SEE THOSE AGAIN. OXYCONTIN IS EVEN MORE RIDICUOUS A 80MG REAL OXYCONTIN OLD FORMULA TAB GOES FOR 250$ IN MAINE. THE COPS THERE VALUE 100 OLD REAL FORMULA 80'S ARE CONSIDERED A 25,000 SEIZURE. JUST CRAZY BUT THEY SERIOUSLY ARE 13$ AT THE PHARMACY PER TAB WITH NO INSURANCE. MY INSURANCE PAID FOR VERY PENNY FOR THE 1ST YEAR THE WENT TO 50% SO i HAD TO PAY HALF THE BLUE 30'S i GET FOR CHEAP THOUGH 60 CENTS A TAB. 100 RUNS 62$ THE 425 i GET i PAY 259$ FOR. THE XANAX IS A CO-PAY OF JUST 15$ AND i GET A SHITLOAD!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2012, 04:36:38 AM »
why are your "prescriptions" in bottles of the manufacturer?  I have had schedule 2 drugs before and they were always put in the dispensable pill bottles.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2012, 04:49:19 AM »
holy fuck you are stupid.

oh, and have fun in rehab.

"Tren is addictive, I rather stay with Meth-Amphetamine"....  ::) ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
"Tren is addictive, I rather stay with Meth-Amphetamine"....

How are the two drugs even comparable, idiot? One is an euphoriant/stimulant, whilst the other is for building muscles. Sure, trenbolone is not as addictive as meth, but it also doesen't get you high either. You talk as if they serve the same purpose and that tren is better. You are unbelievably stupid.

SUCMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2012, 05:08:00 AM »
  How are the two drugs even comparable, idiot? One is an euphoriant/stimulant, whilst the other is for building muscles. Sure, trenbolone is not as addictive as meth, but it also doesen't get you high either. You talked as if they suerved the same purpose and that tren is better. You are unbelievably stupid.

SUCMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::) ::)

You didn't get it, again.

BTW, I'm having raw goat milk, organic kangaroo meat sandwiches now ed, i already gained 20lbs of muscle.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2012, 05:37:58 AM »

You didn't get it, again.

BTW, I'm having raw goat milk, organic kangaroo meat sandwiches now ed, i already gained 20lbs of muscle.

There is nothing to get. You gave a stupid example comparing apples and oranges and I exposed you for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE