Author Topic: Fedor Emelianenko At FIBO  (Read 13907 times)

suckmymuscle

Fedor Emelianenko At FIBO
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:33:04 AM »
  LOL.

Interviewer:

"Are you impressed by the bodybuilders' muscles?"

Fedor:

"I have dealt with big guys before."

Too bad Craig Titus can't teach him a lesson and put him in his place - Craig said back in 2004 that bodybuilders are the toughest people on the planet and could own any pro MMA fighter.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Fedor At FIBO.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 06:37:25 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »
The interviewer asked him if he was impressed with the "muscle giants", he didn't ask him if he thought he could beat them up. The fact that Fedor answered as he did just exposes that he feels small and inferior at FIBO. And I am not suggesting he couldn't beat them all up, either. That is neither here nor there.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
in other words, not impressed..

how sad, since a bodybuilder devotes his whole life to "impress" other men

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 12:09:33 PM »
in other words, not impressed..

how sad, since a bodybuilder devotes his whole life to "impress" other men

Yes, (pro) bodybuilders are a bunch of sad, insecure pussies with fragile ego's.  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
The interviewer asked him if he was impressed with the "muscle giants", he didn't ask him if he thought he could beat them up. The fact that Fedor answered as he did just exposes that he feels small and inferior at FIBO. And I am not suggesting he couldn't beat them all up, either. That is neither here nor there.

Ya I'm sure the greatest mma fighter/top 3 baddest men on the face of the earth really felt intimidated by a bunch of queers strutting around in tight spandex and glittery thongs. He prob felt like he was at a gay convention not an athletic event.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 02:12:17 PM »
Ya I'm sure the greatest mma fighter/top 3 baddest men on the face of the earth really felt intimidated by a bunch of queers strutting around in tight spandex and glittery thongs. He prob felt like he was at a gay convention not an athletic event.

If you think about it, isn't MMA one of the gayest things you can do?  Put on spandex and roll around on a sweaty mat grabbing other men for hours every day, trying to make them "submit".  If you're really lucky, you make it to the big stage where you fight in front of an auditorium full of cheering men.   

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 05:12:22 PM »
There is nothing more sad than seeing a guy with "muscles" get his ass kicked by a skinny guy.  I had my brief time around both boxing gyms and MMA dojos. It was alway a lesson in humility when the big guy came in expecting to kick ass because he bodybuilds.

I remember a big powerlifter type, maybe 250lbs plus taping out time after time rolling with a 145lbs guy.  He only came to class once and quit. He looked so defeated.

In boxing the same story gets repeated.  A big guy who never boxed before thinks he can walk in the ring and kick ass.  He gets so exhausted from throwing weak slow arm punches when the little  boxer beats the crap out of him.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for lifting weights. Just don't think that's the only path you need to be a fighter.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
Did he see Big Dan Hill put his woman in her place?
~

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »
If you think about it, isn't MMA one of the gayest things you can do?  Put on spandex and roll around on a sweaty mat grabbing other men for hours every day, trying to make them "submit".  If you're really lucky, you make it to the big stage where you fight in front of an auditorium full of cheering men.   

Ya cause fedor is such a fag  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »
  LOL.

Interviewer:

"Are you impressed by the bodybuilders' muscles?"

Fedor:

"I have dealt with big guys before."

Too badCraig Titus can't teach him a lesson and put him in his place - Craig said back in 2004 that bodybuilders are the toughest people on the planet and could own any pro MMA fighter.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Titus would kill anyone. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 06:38:47 AM »
  You got to give it to Fedor that the interviewer phrased the question in a way that could be interpreted as if he were asking if he thinks these huge guys could pawn him in a fight.

Fedor was extremely humble in his answer, and actually took several seconds to answer which means that he entertained the possibility that, because these guys are so huge and strong, then maybe they could beat him in a fight even though they don't know how to fight. Eventually he concluded that: "nah...", but he did take the question seriously.

Can you guys actually imagine someone like Phil Heath or Jay Cutler getting assaulted by Fedor? I can see these guys actually bursting into tears like little girls. The imagine of 300 lbs muscle freaks getting humiliated by a fat 230 pounder is embarassing, but this is what would certainly happen.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 06:52:42 AM »
 You got to give Fedor that he the intervier phrased the question in a way that could be interpreted as if he were asking if he thinks these huge guys could pawn him in a fight.

Fedor was extremely humble in his answer, and actually took several seconds to answer which means that he entertained the possibility that, because these guys are so huge and strong, then maybe they could beat him in a fight even though they don't know how to fight. Eventually he concluded that: "nah...", but he did take the question seriously.

Can you guys actually imagine someone like Phil Heath or Jay Cutler getting assaulted by Fedor? I can see these guys actually bursting into tears like little girls. The imagine of 300 lbs muscle freaks getting humiliated by a fat 230 pounder is embarassing, but this is what would certainly happen.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I would empty out make bank account right now to see that happen.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 07:37:52 AM »
I would empty out make bank account right now to see that happen.
depending whats in it, you might be able to make it happen

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 07:41:06 AM »

Lot of Americans he beat have.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
If you think about it, isn't MMA one of the gayest things you can do?  Put on spandex and roll around on a sweaty mat grabbing other men for hours every day, trying to make them "submit".  If you're really lucky, you make it to the big stage where you fight in front of an auditorium full of cheering men.    

Idd. Fighting is for fags, especially the professional kind where they are body humping covered in sweat.

Real men stay far away from these agressive homo's and cum on women's faces.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
There is nothing more sad than seeing a guy with "muscles" get his ass kicked by a skinny guy.  I had my brief time around both boxing gyms and MMA dojos. It was alway a lesson in humility when the big guy came in expecting to kick ass because he bodybuilds.

I remember a big powerlifter type, maybe 250lbs plus taping out time after time rolling with a 145lbs guy.  He only came to class once and quit. He looked so defeated.

In boxing the same story gets repeated.  A big guy who never boxed before thinks he can walk in the ring and kick ass.  He gets so exhausted from throwing weak slow arm punches when the little  boxer beats the crap out of him.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for lifting weights. Just don't think that's the only path you need to be a fighter.
haha I've seen the same thing.

bodybuilders = generally arrogant shitheads with fragile egos

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
I can't decide if "combat" sports are more/less gay than "physique" sports.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 01:00:37 PM »
young fedor knew the value of big muscles

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 01:03:39 PM »
young fedor knew the value of big muscles

Haha good picture

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »
I wonder what Fedor's views are on pedophiles... including those who start threads on Getbig about him :)

He would crush them like bug.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 01:09:30 PM »
  I wonder the kind of punishment Dana White's bitch, Joe Rogan, received from his boss for making these comments about Fedor:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 12:38:40 AM »
  I wonder the kind of punishment Dana White's bitch, Joe Rogan, received from his boss for making these comments about Fedor:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A TRUE 205LBER FIGHTING GUYS 60 LBS HEAVIER THAN HIM.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 01:22:00 AM »
haha I've seen the same thing.

bodybuilders = generally arrogant shitheads with fragile egos
Groink will get pissed

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel