Author Topic: Fedor Emelianenko At FIBO  (Read 13878 times)

io856

Re: Fedor At FIBO.
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 02:15:40 AM »
How does he go against a pistol? Or burning inside the trunk of a car?

Since we are talking about fighting lol   ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »
you posted in three different threads about the fucker in less than an hour

does he ever leave your mind and are you left catatonic when that happens

The real question is: Do I ever leave your mind? This is the third different thread you stalk me into less than an hour. Pathetic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 03:53:47 AM »
hey pedo

my post was clearly aimed at the romanian

that you're so worried I was targeting you clearly shows how deep I live into your autistic, one track mind

No, you were talking to me as you ask in your first post what Fedor thinks of pedophiles who start threads on him, and now you call me a pedophile.

You are clearly obsessed with me, as you post in every thread I do trying to call me out. I own your mind. ;)

You are not even man enough to admit that you were talking to me. You are intimidated by me. We know it's true. ;)

As for the pedophile accusation, post proof or I will take this to Ron as this is a serious accusation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 04:19:37 AM »
ahaha you little insecure, autistic man-boy; look how you got panties in a bunch, what an iq on you lad
I posted straight after the pikey, clearly in reply to him as he was indulging in his trademark groink obsession

I love how you live in fear. this will stay with you

Lolololololol....now you are lying in bold face. Epic Suckmymuscle obsession. Face it, dude: you love to hate me. ;)

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what Fedor's views are on pedophiles... including those who start threads on Getbig about him

I start threads on Fedor and not the other guy you mentioned. You have called me pedophile innumerable times.

Game. Set. Match. You liar. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 04:30:37 AM »
Don't play sucker, you filthy beast. People saw that thread before you had it deleted.
I'll post the screenshots when I get to my home computer.

In the meantime, live in agony

Look, I understand that I have hurt your feelings in the past and that this is the reason why you stalk me trying to get some sort of revenge, but this is only making you look even more like my bitch as, by denying the obvious, you are showing that you are psychologically intimidated by me and that you fear a direct confrontation with me. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »
gayrondo making more friends

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 08:35:14 AM »
  I wonder the kind of punishment Dana White's bitch, Joe Rogan, received from his boss for making these comments about Fedor:

SUCKMYMUSCLE
This video just about sums it up

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 08:50:26 AM »
I'm sure the pain when catching a fist of Fedor would be mind altering... all ego and paperbag fighterism would instantly leave your body.
Same with Chuck... looks like he's a hard hitter...  :D

io856

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »
haha, bodybuilders with no fighting experience would even go down very quickly against professional female boxers.

i remember  a thread here where many guys said they couldnt lose a fight because theyre over 250lbs.

haha, they might be heavy, but a semi hard slap on the chin is enough to knock people out.especialy untrained people.

as for fedor being badass, theres 1000s mexicans kids whod just blast his head off with a gun without second thoughts.

this its all bullshit considering this

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »
Ya I'm sure the greatest mma fighter/top 3 baddest men on the face of the earth really felt intimidated by a bunch of queers strutting around in tight spandex and glittery thongs. He prob felt like he was at a gay convention not an athletic event.

Why the fuck was he there then if he thought they were all queers? ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 11:36:04 AM »
haha, bodybuilders with no fighting experience would even go down very quickly against professional female boxers.

i remember  a thread here where many guys said they couldnt lose a fight because theyre over 250lbs.

haha, they might be heavy, but a semi hard slap on the chin is enough to knock people out.especialy untrained people.

as for fedor being badass, theres 1000s mexicans kids whod just blast his head off with a gun without second thoughts.

That makes their guns badasses. Not them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Fedor Emelianenko At FIBO
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 05:42:11 AM »
doesn't require a lightweight mma fighter to beat super shw bodybuilders, lmao

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
Almost every russian seem to be smart and down to earth! Unlike americans - 100% image and talk! : )

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 12:46:30 PM »
Almost every russian seem to be smart and down to earth! Unlike americans - 100% image and talk! : )

Yes, americans are not real people.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »
SMM,

Re: the screenshots we were talking about.

Let me know if you want me to send them to you in a PM- you requested proof; you should have it.

I will not yet post them in public- they will be reserved for use in a more opportune time.