Author Topic: 2 A.D. = winstrol ?  (Read 5305 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
2 A.D. = winstrol ?
« on: January 04, 2007, 03:22:38 AM »
Hey I'm shure this is bullshit but has anyone heard of this, 2 A. d. , someone told me it was the same as winstrol, or close.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: 2 A.D. = winstrol ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 03:23:49 AM »
Never heard for this.  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 03:31:10 AM »
never heard of it- Ive heard of 1AD.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 03:53:33 AM »
It's real new I couldn't find it anywhere on the web, I buoght it in a shop that sells alot of grey market stuff.  when I get home I'll post exactly what is in it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 07:05:07 AM »
never heard of it- Ive heard of 1AD.

Maybe 2AD is twice as good.  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »
Grey market stuff...was it bought out of someone's gym bag?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 02:04:23 PM »
Grey market stuff...was it bought out of someone's gym bag?
hah ;D

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »
2AD is a product from Sci-Fit's new FSO line, which stands for For Stores Only. You probably shouldn't find anything about it online, and I was really surprised to see anything about it anywhere. The store I work at sells alot of Sci-Fit, so that's how I know anything about it.

As for the "is it winstrol?" question, the answer is no. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is simply another superdrol clone. If you don't believe me, take the time to type the entire chemical name on the bottle into google. It is still a legit product, just not winstrol.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 11:22:23 PM »
2AD is a product from Sci-Fit's new FSO line, which stands for For Stores Only. You probably shouldn't find anything about it online, and I was really surprised to see anything about it anywhere. The store I work at sells alot of Sci-Fit, so that's how I know anything about it.

As for the "is it winstrol?" question, the answer is no. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is simply another superdrol clone. If you don't believe me, take the time to type the entire chemical name on the bottle into google. It is still a legit product, just not winstrol.

Cool thanks for the feedback bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 11:33:46 PM »
I thought the underground sci fit superdrol clone is called finadrol??????

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 08:18:49 AM »
Finadrol is a product of a company called Cutting Edge Technologies. It is manufactured by Sci-Fit for CET, but it isn't a homegrown Sci-Fit product.

Once again, I am surprised that you would bring that up. I actually manage the store that is Cutting Edge Technologies. Finadrol is our product. If you ever need any, PM me. We run promos all the time.

Dr. Knockboot

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 05:26:04 PM »
I have used CEN's Finadrol.  It's an excellent product. However, the manager, Big Greek, kind of seems like a tren using version of party boy from Jack ass.  He's always in the store in "posing trunks"...  I"m not really sure why, but when I asked he threw the 5lb tubs of whey protein at me, attempting to hit me in the cock or balls most likely... 

I quickly left with a free bottle of Jantana..... but.... I was a little perturbed by the whole experience.  I think from now on I'll buy 1850 Gainer from the 112lb pound, zit-faced wonderboy at GNC...

My vote, Finadrol thumbs up... THe Greek thumbs down for lack of vascularity and PEPT.  Public Exposure to Posing Trunks..

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
I have used CEN's Finadrol.  It's an excellent product. However, the manager, Big Greek, kind of seems like a tren using version of party boy from Jack ass.  He's always in the store in "posing trunks"...  I"m not really sure why, but when I asked he threw the 5lb tubs of whey protein at me, attempting to hit me in the cock or balls most likely... 

I quickly left with a free bottle of Jantana..... but.... I was a little perturbed by the whole experience.  I think from now on I'll buy 1850 Gainer from the 112lb pound, zit-faced wonderboy at GNC...

My vote, Finadrol thumbs up... THe Greek thumbs down for lack of vascularity and PEPT.  Public Exposure to Posing Trunks..

LOL- fckn hilarious!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 12:48:27 AM »

LOL ;D

Dr. Knockboot

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 07:10:21 AM »
In my humble opinion. 

It's gotta be the tren.

oh and the 5g / day of BORON.

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
BORON is the greatest supplement substance known to man. Period.

By the way, I am the fabled manager in the previous posts, and every word of those is 100% true. Every word.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »
i carry 2 a.d at my store it a superdrol knock off. so an anadrol compound. feedback on it is good. The m13 is so so..... for absolute insane over the counter gains go with TREN XTREME by American cellular labs. There product AH-89 is a direct knock off of winny. all they do is take out the fat molecules. The label instructs you to take it w/ at least 10 gms of fat.
-

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 09:30:59 PM »
i carry 2 a.d at my store it a superdrol knock off. so an anadrol compound. feedback on it is good. The m13 is so so..... for absolute insane over the counter gains go with TREN XTREME by American cellular labs. There product AH-89 is a direct knock off of winny. all they do is take out the fat molecules. The label instructs you to take it w/ at least 10 gms of fat.

all Tren xtreme is cheap  19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3-,17-dione compound. same shit finigenx and i think the pharmagenx finigenx has been out longer. also the same as trenplex and juggernaut TrenX. nothing too special. I wouldnt go as far as saying its insane-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 11:02:44 PM »
i took 6 a day for 6 weeks and gained 12lbs of muscle bro... oh ya OTC. better than some of the mexican shit ive taken
-