Author Topic: A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE SQUAD (and it's associates)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23750 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE SQUAD (and it's associates)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »
If this went through I'd love to see the look on your face when your little 140 pound body disappeared into my shadow.

Is this before or after you shine my shoes so you can pay for a meal on the strip?

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 01:41:21 PM »
Thanks Alex. And while we're at it, I also want to say I enjoy holding hands, romantic candle light dinners and riding into the sunset  8)

Hahahahaha... I can send rccs to pick you up at the airport as well, he's the guy wearing pink loafers, stained white shorts, tucked in polo that says "North County Semen Management System"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 01:42:15 PM »
hahaha, on the plus side that would save kiwi money.

Who said anything about me doing it? I was merely contemplating such a scenario ;D. One of you rich cvnts should do it (-cough, Danielson, cough-) ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
Is this before or after you shine my shoes so you can pay for a meal on the strip?

Give me a day there to meet a few girls and I won't be paying for a thing  8)
P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 01:45:21 PM »
I like to consider myself a loose associate of the squad. if made a full associate, hell yeah i would go

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
I like to consider myself a loose associate of the squad. if made a full associate, hell yeah i would go

You will be, one day, young Padawan 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 02:01:17 PM »
Hahahahaha... I can send rccs to pick you up at the airport as well, he's the guy wearing pink loafers, stained white shorts, tucked in polo that says "North County Semen Management System"

Hahahahaha no need to remind me. How can I miss rccs, when 'he'll' be standing there with enough jizz dribbling down his face to populate 3 small planets.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
Las Vegas always welcomes the SQUAD and Associates ---- anytime, anyday.

Would be an honor and would make sure there would be 3 women for every member/associate

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 02:15:35 PM »

Would be an honor and would make sure there would be 3 women for every member/associate

Make that 2 for Squadfather, since MyDavid wants one of the spots 8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »
Once yout cream out the gimmicks, isn't that like 6-7 guys and a chick ;D
this would not be a problem as the local women will naturally gravitate towards us anywhere we go.

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 02:55:01 PM »
this would not be a problem as the local women will naturally gravitate towards us anywhere we go.

I can actually picture us lounging nicely with 2 girls on our lap, one finger in each ass, being fed beer by the cute one and making out with the prettiest 8)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
I can actually picture us lounging nicely with 2 girls on our lap, one finger in each ass, being fed beer by the cute one and making out with the prettiest 8)

hahahaha just another Sat. night in Vegas  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 04:05:53 PM »
If I was the guy flying every one out for the 3 night, all expenses paid family / SQUAD trip, I'd invite the following people (in no particular order):

Sarcasm, Mars, Rude Buoy, Superstarbillygram, BigCypriate, Groink, BerzerkFury, Man of Steel, Showstoppa, Dr Kaje, Havenbull, Count Grishnackh, db2431, John Matrix, Danielson, Davidpaul, BlockHead, Your MAAAAaaaa, Mr Magoo, JimmyTheFish, STella, Dan18, The BEAST, bigmc, Alexxx, NZMM, Alex23, MyDavid,  Big_Mal, Gtbro1, Anvil and DonkeyKong.

3 days so we get enough time to hang out and have a blast, not develop the contempt familiarity could breed, find at least one person whom we'll be lifelong friends with and come back with heaps of new ideas to crucify the tiny tits that we rule over, with an iron fist 8)
how would Dan18 fit his head on the plane?

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »

Cargo.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »
Fuckin' Aye right i'd go.

We'd have to resurrect the Spruce Goose

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »
Fuckin' Aye right i'd go.

We'd have to resurrect the Spruce Goose
hahahahahahahahahahah!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 02:28:18 AM »
Gentlemen,

I've always wanted to ask this question, but never got around to it till now, not to mention it's only since I took over the V with my closest friend and comrade, RB, that I attained the privilege, honor, pride and pleasure of fighting along with all you legends to a point where my name is now associated with the SQUAD as much as any of your's.

This question, is a bit difficult to convey and not be flamed to death in the process, by all our enemies waiting to pounce on us every second ;D. So, for the purposes of disclaimer, I'll say this bluntly and explicitly - "I don't mean it in a gay way!" With that being cleared, let me ask all of you:

A year or so from now, assume for a moment we are all just as active (in the context of posting) as we are now, and have the same friendships, solidarity, enmity, admiration etc etc. In short, imagine the day in the (near) future is as it is today, in the context of Getbig (since this is the only place in which we 'meet' and 'talk' to each other) - Sars ripping on Bluto, BigC and myself picking on roughboddess, Danielson talking sports with RB etc. Now at that point, imagine one of us became incredibly wealthy and wants to celebrate it in a fucking amazing way.  And so, that member - it could be me or BF or Dr Kaje or whoever, says, he'll throw a party in some Hawaiian island / Las Vegas and fly all the SQUAD members in first class (with family, of course) so we can all have some laughs over a beer,

WOULD YOU GO?

I'm not asking if you'd like to go, I'm asking if you WOULD go.Assume that it's not a horrible prank to punish / expose us later or anything bad like that - It would be like the perfect holiday, no bad or even unpleasant consequences, no strings attached. Just curious to see how some of you guys look at the whole thing.

Oh, and serious answers please (at least the first time, after which you're free to flame all the shitstains that are going to taint this thread with their pre s]excre[/s]sence). And the above deal includes our associates too. Be honest and make no mistakes, Gentlemen - if you say No now cause you aren't taking it seriously today, you will be flown in via Coach and made to wait 16 hours in Transit >:(

Gayer than a strawberry sundae  ;D

On a serious note, count me in man that would be hilarious!

Could you imagine the ownage if there was a metrosexual male air hostess on the plane hahaha

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 02:40:00 AM »
hahaha, YES !!!!!!!!

Gentlemen,

I've always wanted to ask this question, but never got around to it till now, not to mention it's only since I took over the V with my closest friend and comrade, RB, that I attained the privilege, honor, pride and pleasure of fighting along with all you legends to a point where my name is now associated with the SQUAD as much as any of your's.

This question, is a bit difficult to convey and not be flamed to death in the process, by all our enemies waiting to pounce on us every second ;D. So, for the purposes of disclaimer, I'll say this bluntly and explicitly - "I don't mean it in a gay way!" With that being cleared, let me ask all of you:

A year or so from now, assume for a moment we are all just as active (in the context of posting) as we are now, and have the same friendships, solidarity, enmity, admiration etc etc. In short, imagine the day in the (near) future is as it is today, in the context of Getbig (since this is the only place in which we 'meet' and 'talk' to each other) - Sars ripping on Bluto, BigC and myself picking on roughboddess, Danielson talking sports with RB etc. Now at that point, imagine one of us became incredibly wealthy and wants to celebrate it in a fucking amazing way.  And so, that member - it could be me or BF or Dr Kaje or whoever, says, he'll throw a party in some Hawaiian island / Las Vegas and fly all the SQUAD members in first class (with family, of course) so we can all have some laughs over a beer,

WOULD YOU GO?

I'm not asking if you'd like to go, I'm asking if you WOULD go.Assume that it's not a horrible prank to punish / expose us later or anything bad like that - It would be like the perfect holiday, no bad or even unpleasant consequences, no strings attached. Just curious to see how some of you guys look at the whole thing.

Oh, and serious answers please (at least the first time, after which you're free to flame all the shitstains that are going to taint this thread with their pre s]excre[/s]sence). And the above deal includes our associates too. Be honest and make no mistakes, Gentlemen - if you say No now cause you aren't taking it seriously today, you will be flown in via Coach and made to wait 16 hours in Transit >:(

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 02:43:32 AM »

Excellent Jimmy !!  Are you going to be able to scout out the gay bars ahead of time for nzmuslcemonster
and bigmc so they can keep their bellies full of negro sperm?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2007, 07:16:09 AM »
Gentlemen,

WOULD YOU GO?

I'm in! :D
R

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 07:19:11 AM »
I'm in! :D

Yes, I think sTella should come. No husbands allowed.  :o

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
Excellent Jimmy !!  Are you going to be able to scout out the gay bars ahead of time for nzmuslcemonster
and bigmc so they can keep their bellies full of negro sperm?

hahahaha I am sure these guys already subscribe to 'scout' magazine and already have their hot spots picked out, was bigmc invited?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 09:54:57 AM »
Oh hell yeah I'd go!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »
If I was the guy flying every one out for the 3 night, all expenses paid family / SQUAD trip, I'd invite the following people (in no particular order):

Sarcasm, Mars, Rude Buoy, Superstarbillygram, BigCypriate, Groink, BerzerkFury, Man of Steel, Showstoppa, Dr Kaje, Havenbull, Count Grishnackh, db2431, John Matrix, Danielson, Davidpaul, BlockHead, Your MAAAAaaaa, Mr Magoo, JimmyTheFish, STella, Dan18, The BEAST, bigmc, Alexxx, NZMM, Alex23, MyDavid,  Big_Mal, Gtbro1, Anvil and DonkeyKong.

3 days so we get enough time to hang out and have a blast, not develop the contempt familiarity could breed, find at least one person whom we'll be lifelong friends with and come back with heaps of new ideas to crucify the tiny tits that we rule over, with an iron fist 8)
Father kiwiol...

First off. I humble myself before thee. Second...I would ABSOLUTLEY go and I would be ever most humble to have a BEER with members of such a illustrious organization. I would absolutley be there and I would make the most of it.

The possibilites of an assembly like that could be limitless.

We would have to be very careful though. Our enemies are reading this as we type and would PLOT to destroy such a meeting of the minds.

You can ALREADY count me in. 100% without a doubt...you can count me IN!
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »
For sure I would go...and yes Danielson I may even allow us to share a room together.  You could paint my toenails and play with my hair. 

If we ended up in Vegas though I don't know if I would escape before marrying you Kiwi, so keep that in mind.
Jennifer