Author Topic: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one  (Read 10146 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »
There are those Dudes who crave for Attention. They're the loudest punks in the gym. is anybody else here annoyed by that s**t

I hate everyone.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2006, 04:50:18 PM »
I'LL BE AS LOUD AND ANNOYING IN THE GYM AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE PRINCESS!!!  I'LL TALK ON MY CELL EVERY 2 MINUTES, I'LL CARRY A HUGE JUG OF WATER, I'LL BE WEARING OTOMIX ANKLE HIGH BOOTS, I'LL HAVE ON A BANDANA, I'LL GIVE TRAINING ADVICE TO EVERYONE IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY, I WILL DROP EVERY DUMBBELL OR BARBELL AFTER EACH AND EVERY SET, I WILL ASSIST EVERY FEMALE ON EVERY EXERCISE I POSSIBLY CAN, I WILL CONSTANTLY FLEX MY ABS IN THE FREE WEIGHT MIRROR AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHY THEIR FORM ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

MOS

hey at least he admits to and is proud of being a jackass.....

::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2006, 04:55:21 PM »

hey at least he admits to and is proud of being a jackass..... ::)

^Word to Rio.   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2006, 04:58:47 PM »
The damn instructors in classes like Body Pump or Body Combat..  ANNOYING!!
I am a mini beast

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
Gotta have the music jacked up for heavy sets 8)

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2006, 05:06:14 PM »
I'LL BE AS LOUD AND ANNOYING IN THE GYM AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE PRINCESS!!!  I'LL TALK ON MY CELL EVERY 2 MINUTES, I'LL CARRY A HUGE JUG OF WATER, I'LL BE WEARING OTOMIX ANKLE HIGH BOOTS, I'LL HAVE ON A BANDANA, I'LL GIVE TRAINING ADVICE TO EVERYONE IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY, I WILL DROP EVERY DUMBBELL OR BARBELL AFTER EACH AND EVERY SET, I WILL ASSIST EVERY FEMALE ON EVERY EXERCISE I POSSIBLY CAN, I WILL CONSTANTLY FLEX MY ABS IN THE FREE WEIGHT MIRROR AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHY THEIR FORM ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

MOS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »
Gotta have the music jacked up for heavy sets 8)

unfortunately am not in charge of the bloody music
I am a mini beast

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
What you talking about Div? I always wear headphones.

It doesn't ever seem to affect me and my 120+ pastel bumper dumbells.

I am at LA Fitness.......and most of the people wearing the MP3's are young kids who haven't got a clue. 

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2006, 05:27:52 PM »
Oh. I wear mp3 player so I can tune out young kids who haven't got a clue.

I'll make sure to have William interrupt one of your sets the next time he sees you there..........

Have you seen any more of the bicycle guy who had all the boils on his back, neck, arms who was sweating all over the equipment?

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »
Yea if you hear from Willie, tell him not to be so awol.

I have no idea what's up.

He pmed me right after New Years and then he's been gone......

DIV

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2006, 10:16:01 PM »
There are those Dudes who crave for Attention. They're the loudest punks in the gym. is anybody else here annoyed by that s**t

who cares if someone talks loudly in the gym?  Stop being such a cry baby. 

I don't like to talk while I workout,  but I could careless if someone one foot from me is having a screaming battle over his/her cell phone.  .  It's my time in there, and I'm not about to get angry over nothing. Maybe you should get a hobby, or a life, and the small things won't seem like such big things.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »
If you're gonna yell in the gym, you better be huge and strong.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 02:43:55 AM »

MOS

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 08:02:47 AM »
Serious lifters dont need attention from nobody in the gym.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 08:14:41 AM »
i only use my headphones for cardio...it takes away my concentration when lifting.

i don't yell or scream usually but on max attempts squats, deads or benches i might make a noise. nobody gives at my gym, most of them are powerlifters so they understand. the last thing i worry about when lifting is what the 170 pound punk across the room thinks of me.

8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 08:42:29 AM »
i only use my headphones for cardio...it takes away my concentration when lifting.

i don't yell or scream usually but on max attempts squats, deads or benches i might make a noise. nobody gives a f**k at my gym, most of them are powerlifters so they understand. the last thing i worry about when lifting is what the 170 pound punk across the room thinks of me.

8)

tell me you aint one of the geeks with the apple white piece of shit in their ears

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 09:06:27 AM »
tell me you aint one of the geeks with the apple white piece of shit in their ears

what the hell is apple white?

8)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 10:24:04 AM »
Lex Lugar (the pro wrestler) was in our gym one day working out, strutting around huffing & puffing, throwing weights around & making a regular ass out of himself. He was on the incline & had 315 on it & was on his second set when a buddy of mine named Rob said ,Watch this". Rob was a National ranked powerlifter (5'7-5"8 170 max) & was one strong MF'er. Rob was wearing a big sweat-shirt & baggy sweats & if you didn't know him, you'd prob. think the guy didn't lift. So Rob walks up to Lugar & in a Chris Tucker-like voice said, " Damn , that looks heavy". Lugar kinda grunts at him,"Yeah , it is". So Rob asked him if he could try it , & Lugar tells him again that it is real heavy. Rob keeps on & tells Lugar that if he spots him He thinks he might be able to do it. So Lugar looks all annoyed & tells him to go ahead. Rob tells him to give him a lift off & proceeds to crank out 10 easy reps. Racks it himself jumps up & still talking like Chris Tucker tell Lugar, " That wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be" said thanks & walks away. I wish you could have seen the look on Lugar's face. For the rest of the time he was in the gym ,he did not make 1 sound . It was f*cking hilarious!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »
Haha, that's a great story!
Z

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »
what the hell is apple white?

8)

Apple white is the headset to the ipod
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2006, 10:51:49 AM »
Lex Lugar (the pro wrestler) was in our gym one day working out, strutting around huffing & puffing, throwing weights around & making a regular ass out of himself. He was on the incline & had 315 on it & was on his second set when a buddy of mine named Rob said ,Watch this". Rob was a National ranked powerlifter (5'7-5"8 170 max) & was one strong MF'er. Rob was wearing a big sweat-shirt & baggy sweats & if you didn't know him, you'd prob. think the guy didn't lift. So Rob walks up to Lugar & in a Chris Tucker-like voice said, " Damn , that looks heavy". Lugar kinda grunts at him,"Yeah , it is". So Rob asked him if he could try it , & Lugar tells him again that it is real heavy. Rob keeps on & tells Lugar that if he spots him He thinks he might be able to do it. So Lugar looks all annoyed & tells him to go ahead. Rob tells him to give him a lift off & proceeds to crank out 10 easy reps. Racks it himself jumps up & still talking like Chris Tucker tell Lugar, " That wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be" said thanks & walks away. I wish you could have seen the look on Lugar's face. For the rest of the time he was in the gym ,he did not make 1 sound . It was f*cking hilarious!!

LOL...Lex must have felt like S**t. dont be fooled by the little dudes at the gym sometimes.
Get Big, or Die Trying

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »
Funny ass shit right there  :D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2006, 11:29:05 AM »

Yeh cos that really happened didnt it! ::)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2006, 12:33:24 PM »
Yeah Dip-Sh*t, I went to the trouble to make that up just so you'd be the one to figure it out.STFU & die ass-lick. ::) I should have used a pro BB'er . Okay same story except it was Craig Titus. Ok here goes, Afterwards Ct met Rob outside threw him in the back of his red Jag. & we never saw Rob again .That better D.A (dumb-ass)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2006, 02:41:03 PM »

hahahaha...Luger got owned!

classic

;D