Author Topic: Before & After 10 weeks....  (Read 11772 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Before & After 10 weeks....
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »
I was driving home from greensboro club at like 7 in the morn -- not fckd up or anythg

actually was eatin a bacon, egg n cheese from MdDeseils and I smashed my moms subaru into a bridge embuttment - 5ft from a 30ft dropoff

I flipped the fckn thing 3 times in the middle of a 2 lane highway - 65mph - no seatbelt

all I did was put a small dent in my skull and damn near rip my ankle off -- I was walking around n 2 days and squattin 405 in 2 weeks

one of the greensboro cops called me  a 'juicehead' so I go pissed, they detained me by cuffin my in the front but I got so pissed I broke a pair of handcuffs only because cuffs snap once around my wrist cause they're so big ---- fck that tho, I wanst drunk, high, didnt hurt or kill ANYONE else, I simply fell asleep or had a seizure and this cop wants to call me a joosehead??  fck him I told them he wasnt followin SOP so a supurior officer HAD to show up and I still wouldnt cooperate unless he left, which he had to do in order for them to get my big ass under contol -- the little sergent tried to hold me back after I said I just limp home since Iwas such a 'jooser' he almost feel downa 30degree decline tryin to hold me back - I st8end up then cause after i snapped the cuffs like 11 cops showd up with tasers

i never got charged with anythg tho -- but damn did they drag me around with 2 pairs of cuffs behind my back after the jail refused me cause my ankle was the size fo a basketball - they even made a nurse hold my dyck in a tuberware thing cause they wouldnt uncuff me to take a piss - fckers :(

That's a hell of a story to brag that you got a handy from a nurse   :P

Fuck man, you're a tank lol. I wish there was video of that shit. You should write a book.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:58 AM »
Another case of horse-like constitution, perhaps?   ;D   

Hopefully I got it, too! I intend on finding out.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 09:52:20 AM »
I was driving home from greensboro club at like 7 in the morn -- not fckd up or anythg

actually was eatin a bacon, egg n cheese from MdDeseils and I smashed my moms subaru into a bridge embuttment - 5ft from a 30ft dropoff

I flipped the fckn thing 3 times in the middle of a 2 lane highway - 65mph - no seatbelt

all I did was put a small dent in my skull and damn near rip my ankle off -- I was walking around n 2 days and squattin 405 in 2 weeks

one of the greensboro cops called me  a 'juicehead' so I go pissed, they detained me by cuffin my in the front but I got so pissed I broke a pair of handcuffs only because cuffs snap once around my wrist cause they're so big ---- fck that tho, I wanst drunk, high, didnt hurt or kill ANYONE else, I simply fell asleep or had a seizure and this cop wants to call me a joosehead??  fck him I told them he wasnt followin SOP so a supurior officer HAD to show up and I still wouldnt cooperate unless he left, which he had to do in order for them to get my big ass under contol -- the little sergent tried to hold me back after I said I just limp home since Iwas such a 'jooser' he almost feel downa 30degree decline tryin to hold me back - I st8end up then cause after i snapped the cuffs like 11 cops showd up with tasers

i never got charged with anythg tho -- but damn did they drag me around with 2 pairs of cuffs behind my back after the jail refused me cause my ankle was the size fo a basketball - they even made a nurse hold my dyck in a tuberware thing cause they wouldnt uncuff me to take a piss - fckers :(
Damn wild story bro which club was you leaving?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 09:54:30 AM »
Damn wild story bro which club was you leaving?

gold club cause on Fri and Sat we'd stay open til 6am

after clearing the registers, stocking the ATM, and doin the books Id leave at 7am after working from 7pm nite before -ugghh

good $$ tho and damn fine females there

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 11:45:37 AM »
Isn't GH must be used with other AAS, because alone it's just not worth the money?

well,,look at him ,,do you think its worth the money? i thikn very much so,,he kept all muscle ,,still twink legs that never seen a work out but impressive upper body for what he was 10 weeks before.....

more like 12 weeks before

that with kidos in life,,job,,wife who bitch ,,bills to pay ,,food to put on table,,stresses,, not the heaviest lifting in the gym for sure since no real development to the actual muscles that take serious training not only hormonization with steroids,,

he just got what he wanted,,which is a body that girls will like and they love it,,they consider this built and muscular ,,they consider this in shape,, ofcourse for bodybuild it is subpar because no real development of the muscles and no thickness of the physiqe but for everyday people especialy girls ,,thats all they want,,something to see that look like it has some abs,,look like it has some toning,,look like it is in shape,,they may even believe him when he say he is a bodybuildr infact they may ask him if he compete....

10 weeks only gh !

hope you have your naswer friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
Hey gh15, this guy claims natural, what do you think?

hormonised to some extent

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »
Thx!! Thats exactly what I am on now, and add CLA.. 

What about Prohormones??  Any advice here on good ones on the market?
Too bad that got rid of D-DROL and MASS TABS......my favorites.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »
well,,look at him ,,do you think its worth the money? i thikn very much so,,he kept all muscle ,,still twink legs that never seen a work out but impressive upper body for what he was 10 weeks before.....

more like 12 weeks before

that with kidos in life,,job,,wife who bitch ,,bills to pay ,,food to put on table,,stresses,, not the heaviest lifting in the gym for sure since no real development to the actual muscles that take serious training not only hormonization with steroids,,

he just got what he wanted,,which is a body that girls will like and they love it,,they consider this built and muscular ,,they consider this in shape,, ofcourse for bodybuild it is subpar because no real development of the muscles and no thickness of the physiqe but for everyday people especialy girls ,,thats all they want,,something to see that look like it has some abs,,look like it has some toning,,look like it is in shape,,they may even believe him when he say he is a bodybuildr infact they may ask him if he compete....

10 weeks only gh !

hope you have your naswer friend

gh15 approved
Yes i do!
Thanks you God hormona :)

Xerxes

« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 02:23:32 PM »

JJ looking ripped ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »

oral guy.

Stavios

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2011, 02:35:54 PM »

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2011, 02:59:47 PM »
Haha thanks for the responses. I dont know why these douches feel the need to lie about their use.

sandestin

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2011, 03:06:23 PM »
weight difference?

seems u shaved is biggest change

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
train your legs hard and youll see better upper body gains and better cuts.