Author Topic: WrestleMania 31 main event.........THE SHIELD?  (Read 1330 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WrestleMania 31 main event.........THE SHIELD?
« on: January 26, 2015, 11:43:08 AM »
Reigns has won the Rumble.

Rollins is Mr. Money in the Bank.

And there's still the Elimination Chamber PPV, billed as a last-chance shot at main-eventing 'Mania.

If Rollins cashes the briefcase and wins the title and Ambrose wins the Chamber......

We have a SHIELD triple threat match for the WWE World title at the granddaddy of them all.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WrestleMania 31 main event.........THE SHIELD?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »
Reigns has won the Rumble.

Rollins is Mr. Money in the Bank.

And there's still the Elimination Chamber PPV, billed as a last-chance shot at main-eventing 'Mania.

If Rollins cashes the briefcase and wins the title and Ambrose wins the Chamber......

We have a SHIELD triple threat match for the WWE World title at the granddaddy of them all.

So much for my SHIELD idea. Elimination Chamber has been replaced with some new PPV called FastLane.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 10:37:25 AM »
My son now loves wrestling so i've been getting a bit of the storylines through osmosis......

Will they really put Reigns over Lesnar?  I think they've done a good job making Lesnar somewhat indestructable (which they had to do by having him end the streak) but I haven't paid THAT close of attention.

Do they need to do that now?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »
My son now loves wrestling so i've been getting a bit of the storylines through osmosis......

Will they really put Reigns over Lesnar?  I think they've done a good job making Lesnar somewhat indestructable (which they had to do by having him end the streak) but I haven't paid THAT close of attention.

Do they need to do that now?

It depends on whether Lesnar resigns. He has MMA options. So, Vince is gonna to pony up big.

It's example of the idea that the best protection available to an employee is the ability to go somewhere else.

Lesnar stays, he wins. If not, he jobs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 01:07:32 PM »
Or as a complete swerve Rollins cashes in his MIB contract post Mania and leaves with the title.

Imagine Brock retaining just to lose it or Roman winning, the crowd booing and Rollins coming out.
Either way it'd be a Mania Moment but I don't think they have the courage to do something like that.