Author Topic: ****NEWS BREAK**** RICK ROSS about to PIP ... story developing  (Read 9829 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: ****NEWS BREAK**** RICK ROSS about to PIP ... story developing
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »
Another reason why fat people should be banned from flying.

Imagine how pissed you'd be if you missed your connecting flight because this drug & cheetos addled shithead forced an emergency landing because of a fat spell.

LOL.

I never heard of this guy but was kinda set for him to croak.
O

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 08:08:25 PM »
Sorry man

No need, bro. Shit happens to good and bad people.  ;) I mean, look at Paris Hilton and look how stupid she is.  :o :o And look at the shit stains that are known as the Kardashians.  :D
D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:53 PM »
I have epilepsy and dude will recover. Try having a seizure while benching or doing cardio.  :o It fucked me up, but i still train, eat right and do all the necessary shit that i need to live healthy. Look at his fat ass.....i know he was working his ass off and taking care of himself.  ::) ::) ::)
Nice Archer Avatar...

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »
I have epilepsy and dude will recover. Try having a seizure while benching or doing cardio.  :o It fucked me up, but i still train, eat right and do all the necessary shit that i need to live healthy. Look at his fat ass.....i know he was working his ass off and taking care of himself.  ::) ::) ::)
Yeah agreed, the way people act today about seizures is fucking retarded, such a trivial deal, and yet it's still it's as big a taboo as it was in the witch burning days. The look of some fattie, giving you that look how do you survive being so unhealthy is always so fucking ironic. I'd rather have seizures any day of the week than be fat.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2011, 08:23:27 PM »
Nice Archer Avatar...

I hope it works tomorrow.  8) We need it.  8)

Yeah agreed, the way people act today about seizures is fucking retarded, such a trivial deal, and yet it's still it's as big a taboo as it was in the witch burning days. The look of some fattie, giving you that look how do you survive being so unhealthy is always so fucking ironic. I'd rather have seizures any day of the week than be fat.

Here is what really pissed me off about 10 days ago at school: Going to school for my masters and i am watching this guy who said he was in some kind of pain, but said he was ok.  :-\ I knew something was about to happen and he said, "Just go the fuck away." So, i did, ya know. Well, i went on to talk to some of my buddies, but i kept my eye on him because i knew the symptoms and BAM! Dude fell over and was beating his head on the side of the road and people were walking pass him and looking down like they did not even see him.  >:( >:( >:( I mean, dude is a asshole, but there is no way i could not help him, ya know. The nurse at Emory U was wanting me to put my fingers in his mouth....ohh brother....I laugh at the stupidity of some people. How in the hell or why would i wanna put my fingers in his mouth and construct his breathing and loose my fingers. It still irritates me.
D