Author Topic: You fuckers got me kicked out of a bar!  (Read 7107 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
You fuckers got me kicked out of a bar!
« on: August 25, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »
So I get to some shithole bar and the door guy is wearing a Tapout shirt and i am fucked up out of my mind so I first ask him for a pic cuz I told him that shirt was fkn awesome. I proceed to tell him that I bet no one fucks with him cuz he is for sure a certified badass, next thing i know he says I am too drunk and asks me to leave. And I got dropped off by a cab! Thank god I knew someone there who was on their way out or we would have been walking. But come on, how could you resist ??? ;D
E

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: You fuckers got me kicked out of a bar!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 11:07:57 PM »
So I get to some shithole bar and the door guy is wearing a Tapout shirt and i am fucked up out of my mind so I first ask him for a pic cuz I told him that shirt was fkn awesome. I proceed to tell him that I bet no one fucks with him cuz he is for sure a certified badass, next thing i know he says I am too drunk and asks me to leave. And I got dropped off by a cab! Thank god I knew someone there who was on their way out or we would have been walking. But come on, how could you resist ??? ;D

hahaha, SS needs to get back in the weightroom pronto!... :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 11:09:28 PM »
hahaha, SS needs to get back in the weightroom pronto!... :-\
Not a laughing matter, I am not in my town. This was not a yuppie bar. You fuck around at this place and you have to deal with that guy :o
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 12:09:16 AM »
hahaha! thats the fucking door guy?...man i wish i was there to watch you fuck with him.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 01:51:51 AM »
hahaha! thats the fucking door guy?...man i wish i was there to watch you fuck with him.

Bet he didn't read this:

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 02:49:08 AM »
omg ahahahahaahah you are absolutely the fucking man for doing that   awesome

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »
omg ahahahahaahah you are absolutely the fucking man for doing that   awesome

Yeah, he was a pretty nice guy too. I shouldn't have said anything to him, but I was in my 8th or 9th hour of drinking and not thinking straight. For the record, he didn't kick me out for fucking with him, he actually was laughing about it. He merely suggested I had had enough to drink, I was slurring my words pretty bad,  and I should go sleep it off or something like that.
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
Yeah, he was a pretty nice guy too. I shouldn't have said anything to him, but I was in my 8th or 9th hour of drinking and not thinking straight. For the record, he didn't kick me out for fucking with him, he actually was laughing about it. He merely suggested I had had enough to drink, I was slurring my words pretty bad,  and I should go sleep it off or something like that.

Danny, You are the one dude here with the unique ability to make me wish i was single and thank god i'm not single, at the same exact time ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 07:28:22 PM »
Danny, You are the one dude here with the unique ability to make me wish i was single and thank god i'm not single, at the same exact time ;D

;D
E

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 09:21:21 PM »
LMFAO! getbig GOLD right there!

here's another one..some of you guys may know that I finally got my first house of pain shirt the other day for hitting my bench goal. I figured If I'm working in the mid 400's still after my elbow problem, I've earned it.

Well I'm not a small guy by anymeans but I'm not a tank either. We were at buffalo wild wings wing house and bar for the UFC fight and I see EVERY MOTHER FUCKER THAT WE TALK ABOUT THAT WE SEE IN THE GYMS THERE! All in their tap out shirts, all in ufc gear, and not a damn one of them looked like they'd ever seen a cage or a dumbbel in their life! AFTER it was all over and apparenlty someone had a few beers too many, comes over to us and goes...

"house of pain huh? do you know what real pain is like?"

i said..."you and your tapout wearing ass are going to show me huh?!  Is that a pickup line you use to get your next anal date in the baror are you some Mr. MMA badass?!" My gf laughed at him and apologized and he just walked off with no reply....after making it clear that gabriel gonzaga was his girlfriends cousin...

that must make him an automatic asswhipper? I don't get it!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
LMFAO! getbig GOLD right there!

here's another one..some of you guys may know that I finally got my first house of pain shirt the other day for hitting my bench goal. I figured If I'm working in the mid 400's still after my elbow problem, I've earned it.

Well I'm not a small guy by anymeans but I'm not a tank either. We were at buffalo wild wings wing house and bar for the UFC fight and I see EVERY MOTHER FUCKER THAT WE TALK ABOUT THAT WE SEE IN THE GYMS THERE! All in their tap out shirts, all in ufc gear, and not a damn one of them looked like they'd ever seen a cage or a dumbbel in their life! AFTER it was all over and apparenlty someone had a few beers too many, comes over to us and goes...

"house of pain huh? do you know what real pain is like?"

i said..."you and your tapout wearing ass are going to show me huh?!  Is that a pickup line you use to get your next anal date in the baror are you some Mr. MMA badass?!" My gf laughed at him and apologized and he just walked off with no reply....after making it clear that gabriel gonzaga was his girlfriends cousin...

that must make him an automatic asswhipper? I don't get it!
hahahhahaha, his cousin's sister's brother works with a guy who delivered newspapers with a guy who knows a girl who worked with a guy who did some plumbing work with a guy who's wife worked with a girl who's husband's brother knew a guy who lived down the street from a girl who's husband did some time with a guy who's uncle worked with girl who's husband worked out in his basement and squatted 1300 for 6, benches 900 for 8 and barbell rowed 850 for 10 and was 485 pounds at 1 percent bodyfat and would have competed in both the Mr. olympia and World's Strongest Man but couldn't get the time off from work as a mailman to compete. ::)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 07:59:25 AM »
hahahhahaha, his cousin's sister's brother works with a guy who delivered newspapers with a guy who knows a girl who worked with a guy who did some plumbing work with a guy who's wife worked with a girl who's husband's brother knew a guy who lived down the street from a girl who's husband did some time with a guy who's uncle worked with girl who's husband worked out in his basement and squatted 1300 for 6, benches 900 for 8 and barbell rowed 850 for 10 and was 485 pounds at 1 percent bodyfat and would have competed in both the Mr. olympia and World's Strongest Man but couldn't get the time off from work as a mailman to compete. ::)

You too? lol

I'm trying to get teh pic off my cellphone of this tool..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 08:03:19 AM »
I would have shit my fucking pants!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks like a 100%, certified badass. :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 09:00:06 AM »
I would have shit my fucking pants!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks like a 100%, certified badass. :)

Exactly my thoughts....when I first saw the sheer size of the "Tap Out" logo I had to logoff, compose myself and then log back on before I could post in this thread.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 10:09:24 AM »

Hahahahahahahaaa

I bet he can BNP 405 for reps too!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »
Exactly my thoughts....when I first saw the sheer size of the "Tap Out" logo I had to logoff, compose myself and then log back on before I could post in this thread.
Yes Y3s...

These shirts should be registered as lethal weapons

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 10:40:55 AM »
hahahaha too much i bet he every the "the big brother" ::) too every bitch in there and you have to go through him to get to them  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »
haha another great danielson thread
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »
As lame as it sounds I am actually going back to the same bar in about a half hour. It's right by my buddies place and some of our friends go there on Saturdays. I am hungover as a muthafukker, so not going to cause any trouble, but if he has on his Tapout shirt, I will make sure I get a pick with him, tough to beat a fat bouncer in a tapout shirt for pure comedy value ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »
its time to tap or nap!
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 08:34:59 PM »
As lame as it sounds I am actually going back to the same bar in about a half hour. It's right by my buddies place and some of our friends go there on Saturdays. I am hungover as a muthafukker, so not going to cause any trouble, but if he has on his Tapout shirt, I will make sure I get a pick with him, tough to beat a fat bouncer in a tapout shirt for pure comedy value ;D
hahahahaa, ask him if he's got any TapOut tattoos. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »
hahahahaa, ask him if he's got any TapOut tattoos. ;D

Ok, I will. The girl I am seeing is here playing Wii with my buddy, so I am not going to cause any trouble in front of her or embarrass the guy. I will be subtle, but try to get something funny out of it.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »
Ok, I will. The girl I am seeing is here playing Wii with my buddy, so I am not going to cause any trouble in front of her or embarrass the guy. I will be subtle, but try to get something funny out of it.
post some pictures of this chick, you always get pics of some hotties.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »
post some pictures of this chick, you always get pics of some hotties.

Yep, no problem. After the bar though, I will try to get her naked for them.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »
squadfather is running out of jerking material
Z