Author Topic: So I pwned my friends girl lastnight.  (Read 2517 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
So I pwned my friends girl lastnight.
« on: December 30, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
They're import freaks and they post on sum honda board here in AZ, so he was telling me what her handle was and that she was posting at the moment and texing him in the process about what people were saying ::)..........so i made an handle and began my mission to destroy her.........long story short she was talking shit and claiming she could kick my ass and was even willing to give me her address,. until I told her no need i already have it hahahaha! she replied no you don't then i gave her her cross streets and then said see you in a few minutes and no need to keep texing your old man cause he can't save you now.

BOOOOOOOOOM! his cell phone rings it's her all scared and telling him he knows where i live, shit! hahahaha! I can't believe she didn't catch on but that will teach her to talk shit ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: So I pwned my friends girl lastnight.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
They're import freaks and they post on sum honda board here in AZ, so he was telling me what her handle was and that she was posting at the moment and texing him in the process about what people were saying ::)..........so i made an handle and began my mission to destroy her.........long story short she was talking shit and claiming she could kick my ass and was even willing to give me her address,. until I told her no need i already have it hahahaha! she replied no you don't then i gave her her cross streets and then said see you in a few minutes and no need to keep texing your old man cause he can't save you now.

BOOOOOOOOOM! his cell phone rings it's her all scared and telling him he knows where i live, shit! hahahaha! I can't believe she didn't catch on but that will teach her to talk shit ;D
LMAO, classic. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »
Great story.  Nice when a plan comes together.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 07:16:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA A classic applying your getbig skills around the "World" ;D

Are you still at it or you spilled the beans yet?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAHHAA Getbig is the breeding ground for ownage on boards worldwide

ruthless  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 08:38:43 PM »

naw had to tell her after she called him.... she wanted to call the cops hahahaha!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »
Haha!

Brutal... That'll teach her to keep her big mouth shut.

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 11:26:13 PM »
naw had to tell her after she called him.... she wanted to call the cops hahahaha!

HAhahahaha.. call the cops.... I wonder how many nut-chos like "big-nav" came close to that on here ;D ;D...

U can be scary even behind a keyboard, "bro" ... ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 05:32:32 AM »
AHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!   Brutal transfer of Getbig talents to another board and achieving board veteran meltdown in a single evening!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »

legendary!!!!!!!!

nothing better than humbling somebody

I remember a couple years back I was friends with this 240lb juiced out kid who thought he was the toughest hombre around, even though he couldnt fight for shit------------so me and my boy decided to fuck with him a bit, we kept calling him and cranking him pretending we were some old italian guy that was going to kill him for disrespecting his daughter.  of course we threw in some personal info about him that only a few people knew.

well on the phone, after a bunch of calls he started to get scared and was all crying like a little bitch, "im going to call the cops, leave me alone. I dont know you, I didnt do anything, Im sorry!!! I didnt do anything!!"  so I called the kid and acted like myself and told him I was getting some weird crankcalls and he admitted what happened to him but was acting like he was all tough on hte phone nad told hte guy he was going to kill him and the guy got all scared and wouldnt call again since "he handled his little bitch ass".

so when we finally told him it was us and repeated all the whining he did on the phone, he got the reddest Ive ever seen anyone.  Owned to the upmost degree, nothing funnier than seeing some big dude whine and cry like a scared little girl ;D ;D ;D

of course he still hears about it!!!! ;)

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 03:27:41 PM »
AHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!   Brutal transfer of Getbig talents to another board and achieving board veteran meltdown in a single evening!

HAHAHAHA YES!!!!! Getbig builds champs (not for bodybuilding) ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 03:51:25 PM »
hahahahhaaa, another SS owning, you should still go over and smack the yellow off her teeth.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »
hahahahhaaa, another SS owning, you should still go over and smack the yellow green off her teeth.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 05:11:58 PM »
Alright she came over last night and I made her melt in person hahahahaha! fuck GB  made me the man I am.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 05:21:35 PM »
Alright she came over last night and I made her melt in person hahahahaha! fuck GB  made me the man I am.

I like the fact your boy just sits back and lets her take it.  He a Getbigger too?

Jason

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 05:26:37 PM »
I like the fact your boy just sits back and lets her take it.  He a Getbigger too?

Jason
Naw he's a little beener but he hates black people, so i let him hang around my house.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »
Naw he's a little beener but he hates black people, so i let him hang around my house.

Well, grass doesn't cut itself.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »
I got banned for being racist......... can you believe that shit ;D

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 05:04:08 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAH, Oh man Classic  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 08:28:25 AM »
hahahahahaaaa.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »

NO YOU DIDNT  ;) ;) ;) ;)  :-* :-* :-* :-*
i