Author Topic: Man, unreal  (Read 9345 times)

Alex23

Re: Man, unreal
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »
alex's board is back

I am obviously banned--duh

good luck with that, won't ya'll miss my drama?

Sorry bro too many complains regarding your ugly face... I tried to tell ya but getbig kept timing out so I re-installed the forum and talking to myself instead....

You're not ban u mini-cvunt.. Ryan just deleted your account because he can't stand degenerates. Before you pop your meds, you're free to create another one...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »
Sorry bro too many complains regarding your ugly face... I tried to tell ya but getbig kept timing out so I re-installed the forum and talking to myself instead....

You're not ban u mini-cvunt.. Ryan just deleted your account because he can't stand degenerates. Before you pop your meds, you're free to create another one...

no its ok--its best if I stay off your forum--people like it to stay laid back, and I am bound to have flip out days here and there, so I'll stick to driving Ron up the wall

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »
no its ok--its best if I stay off your forum--people like it to stay laid back, and I am bound to have flip out days here and there, so I'll stick to driving Ron up the wall

Maybe waiting a minute and a half between posts will help you stay calm and exercise patience with others... online.

newmom

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2010, 02:12:17 AM »
Nah, time to move on old lady... lesson learned... better use of everyone's time.

Hope you learned yours too.

First fuck off for calling me old.
Don't worry your head about it. Because well  ill just leave it at that