Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 24007 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2009, 06:35:25 AM »
I think he is definitely a victim. Yes.

Stallworth killed a human being... 30 days.

So yes... I think as far as the punishment fitting the crime. He's a victim.

I'm not a Vick "mark" as you like to put it... I happen to know him, not extremely well mind you, and I could have told you in 2000 that something like this would have happened. He's an idiot, but that doesn't mean that his punishment wasn't overboard.

As someone else has stated... Dogs have been known to be food in other countries. To that, so have chickens, but I don't see anyone jumping up and down over cock-fighting this much.

There are a lot of other things I believe in this instance, but it matters not. Most people will hate him because they just like to be haters.

2 words...DANNY HEATLEY....I never heard the outrage from that story

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »
I think he is definitely a victim. Yes.

Stallworth killed a human being... 30 days.

So yes... I think as far as the punishment fitting the crime. He's a victim.

I'm not a Vick "mark" as you like to put it... I happen to know him, not extremely well mind you, and I could have told you in 2000 that something like this would have happened. He's an idiot, but that doesn't mean that his punishment wasn't overboard.

As someone else has stated... Dogs have been known to be food in other countries. To that, so have chickens, but I don't see anyone jumping up and down over cock-fighting this much.

There are a lot of other things I believe in this instance, but it matters not. Most people will hate him because they just like to be haters.

The difference with Stallworth and some of the other players who have been in trouble is intent.  He made a poor choice by getting behind the wheel of his car after having a few drinks.  He did not set out that night looking to kill someone.  Vick tortured and killed dogs for years and knew exactly what he was doing.  Thats not only a crime, its the sign of a sick, twisted mind.

I dont know what dogs treatment in other countries have to do with dogs being killed here.  There are also other countries where human rights are stomped on all the time.  Dogs have earned certain rights and have been elevated to a higher place in out society.  They have worked with us and been of service to us, for many they are a close part of the family. 

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2009, 10:08:20 AM »
I agree. And I find it equally disturbing that so many "bruthas" and starstruck idiots won't even admit that what he did was wrong, and that he made conscious choices to engage in these vile behaviors. They rationalize and try to place blame elsewhere. This country is really going down the shitter.

I can't speak for the "Bruthas" that you know but for this brotha, I never once thought or inferred that what Vick did wasn't wrong. Nobody I have ever discussed this with, black or white, has ever debated Vick's innocence with me.  That is not the issue here. I think anyone with basic common sense can see what he did was dead wrong.  With that, the same person with the same common sense should be able to see that the man has done his time and paid the dues set fourth by the state (the people) and sense he has done that he should be allowed to go on with his life. Ask yourself this, If he wasn't Micheal Vick and just the "brutha" that lived a few doors down from you or the guy that worked at the grocery store nobody would be making a big deal on weather "Kroger's" allowed him to come back and get his job stocking shelves.  This is just ridiculous and needs to be put to rest. He did it, he went to jail, he got out...... Let the man live his life and you live yours.

Pat

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Michael Vick On 60 Minutes (Full Video)
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »
Pt 1

Pt 2

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »
I can't speak for the "Bruthas" that you know but for this brotha, I never once thought or inferred that what Vick did wasn't wrong. Nobody I have ever discussed this with, black or white, has ever debated Vick's innocence with me.  That is not the issue here. I think anyone with basic common sense can see what he did was dead wrong.  With that, the same person with the same common sense should be able to see that the man has done his time and paid the dues set fourth by the state (the people) and sense he has done that he should be allowed to go on with his life. Ask yourself this, If he wasn't Micheal Vick and just the "brutha" that lived a few doors down from you or the guy that worked at the grocery store nobody would be making a big deal on weather "Kroger's" allowed him to come back and get his job stocking shelves.  This is just ridiculous and needs to be put to rest. He did it, he went to jail, he got out...... Let the man live his life and you live yours.

Pat

biggity biggity BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome post

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »

Pat
agreed......LOL @ Krogers! Those still exist?!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Michael Vick On 60 Minutes (Full Video)
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2009, 12:58:06 PM »
guy is a joke he's only sorry because he was caught. if he was never caught it would have been business as usual. i'm an eagles fan sorry to say,  i hope he gets laid out when he plays at least he has a choice unlike all the dogs he tortured killed and etc for his own amusement. i say cover him in dog food and let several english mastiffs and kurdish kangals have there way with him. that's one pay for view that i'd buy.
F

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »
Exceptional athlete. Exceptional talent.  But he is a dirtbag street thug ..... and I don't belief his remorse for one second.  Vick new exactly what he was doing for well over a decade.  You guys that say "Oh, Stallworth hit a pedestrian on a DUI and only got 30 days".....such a weak analogy.  Stallworth made a bad mistake.  Vick made a lifetime choice to participate and bankroll "Bad Newz" kennels.

Vick is scum.  He would definitely still be doing it today if he was never caught.  Big difference right there.  His only remorse is the money he lost.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
I wonder what other occupation would re-hire someone after committing the same felonies. 

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2009, 01:17:30 PM »
Exceptional athlete. Exceptional talent.  But he is a dirtbag street thug ..... and I don't belief his remorse for one second.  Vick new exactly what he was doing for well over a decade.  You guys that say "Oh, Stallworth hit a pedestrian on a DUI and only got 30 days".....such a weak analogy.  Stallworth made a bad mistake.  Vick made a lifetime choice to participate and bankroll "Bad Newz" kennels.

Vick is scum.  He would definitely still be doing it today if he was never caught.  Big difference right there.  His only remorse is the money he lost.....

grant...i'd probably agree with on that but us pulling hairs dont stop $1.5M in his acct and more to come. so...i'm putting a blanket on mike and marcus.

anyway...what the deal with my obsession date?

Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »
I wonder what other occupation would re-hire someone after committing the same felonies. 

any job in a 3rd world or developing country.  several asian countires.  russia - dog fighting was a betting sport for a minute.  DR and Rico also.  u need more.  move on...imp.   
Oh...Monica!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
any job in a 3rd world or developing country.  several asian countires.  russia - dog fighting was a betting sport for a minute.  DR and Rico also.  u need more.  move on...imp.   
In the United States genius, where Mike Vick resides and will forever reside now that he is a convicted felon.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
In the United States genius, where Mike Vick resides and will forever reside now that he is a convicted felon.

garbageman, construction, day labor, readyman, etc.  u think everyone losing sleep over his dog fighting.  get real...gossiping school girl.  sex offenders and murderers do their time and can get a job during their rehabbing process.   

this is all driven by the jerry springer gossiping on a school yard little girl USA worthless Media.
Oh...Monica!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »
garbageman, construction, day labor, readyman, etc.  u think everyone losing sleep over his dog fighting.  get real...gossiping school girl.  sex offenders and murderers do their time and can get a job during their rehabbing process.   

this is all driven by the jerry springer gossiping on a school yard little girl USA worthless Media.
u dont know fuckin shit now STFU

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
u dont know fuckin shit now STFU

thanks
Oh...Monica!

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.
Fight the Enemy

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

Pat

Great post Pat, u hit the nail on the head.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2009, 04:56:34 PM »
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

They were....dogs.  Dogs.

NOT people.

So come on, quit crying.

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »

NOT people.

So come on, quit crying.

Another sociopath.  Big surprise. 
Fight the Enemy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »

NOT people.

So come on, quit crying.

you are too stupid to understand

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2009, 05:24:22 PM »
you are too stupid to understand

E

Apparently so is most of America... Most people are over it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2009, 05:28:06 PM »
Apparently so is most of America... Most people are over it.

over it lol he was just on 60 minutes last night and he is dominating espn

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »
over it lol he was just on 60 minutes last night and he is dominating espn

E

That's the media using him to keep football in the spotlight.

Most of America is truly over it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »
That's the media using him to keep football in the spotlight.

Most of America is truly over it.

football rules this country, they don't need any outside help

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »
football rules this country, they don't need any outside help

E

That's why they're still talking about Favre? Yeah... That's not to keep Football in the spotlight. ::)