Author Topic: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team  (Read 18017 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2007, 01:57:14 AM »
I find it amazing how anyone can bash the U.S.  We help EVERY country in the world when they need it.  And has any country ever paid us back.  We're in debt because of s helping other countries.  I wish we would just keep everything to ourselves.  I would rather spend it on increasing our defense's right here in our own country than going over to other countries and fighting.

yeah you've done great helping cuba  ::)
Z

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2007, 01:57:54 AM »
rich? how can you be rich when you're in debt? and a cage is still a cage, even if it's made outta gold.

Most countries are in debt, but it isn't a bad thing.  It lubricates financial markets  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »
What country are you from?

How many wars did you win?

Or better yet, how many wars was your country in?

Don't go on a tirade about our track record, every country has its own demons, I don't care where you're from.

BTW, if you want to talk about a war that changed the world, saved the world, that would be the great war, and we won that one.  Case closed.  How about your resume?

Let's see - war on drugs - won that.
war against obesity - won that.
'nam - wasn't in 'nam, we don't go where we don't belong and invade others countries, how would you like it if other countries invaded YOUR country? exactly.

and we have no school shootings either!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2007, 02:00:27 AM »
You ugly piece of Sh#t.....

size over looks bro!
im huge
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2007, 02:01:34 AM »
Most countries are in debt, but it isn't a bad thing.  It lubricates financial markets  :D

yes but most countries dont pretend to be the richest in the world and have their people boast about it on msg boards.

if i owe people money, i cant say im doing that well. if i was, it would be the other way around.
Z

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2007, 02:08:23 AM »
yes but most countries dont pretend to be the richest in the world and have their people boast about it on msg boards.

if i owe people money, i cant say im doing that well. if i was, it would be the other way around.

But even if you subtracted its debt from its wealth, it is still the riches country in the world by GDP or GNP or whatever measure of National Wealth you want to use.  Not defending America, it is just the economist in me coming out  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2007, 02:11:35 AM »
But even if you subtracted its debt from its wealth, it is still the riches country in the world by GDP or GNP or whatever measure of National Wealth you want to use.  Not defending America, it is just the economist in me coming out  ;D

you get rich by stealing others resources! nothing new there! captain blood couldn't have done a better job!  :D
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2007, 02:28:04 AM »
Damn Bluto you have monster jealously for the U.S., why won't you just admit it. You wish your country had the power and influence we have.
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2007, 02:51:30 AM »
Damn Bluto you have monster jealously for the U.S., why won't you just admit it. You wish your country had the power and influence we have.

Huh in what way does this "power" and "influence" make a positive difference in your everyday life? There's nothing to be jealous about.
Z

BigPopa

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
Bluto, your endless knowledge of the U.S. only shows that you care more than you are leading on, how ironic.  You hit a nerve with me and the way you speak down on the military.  And I am not saying that just about the U.S. but every military service because believe me someone losing their life is not something glamorous that anyone wants to brag about.  I guess my point is shut the fuck up with that dumb shit because by the way you look you definitely are all talk and never served your country.  The only thing it looks like you served was the corner buffet and your boyfriend. 

Random thought;  how the fuck did this fat load get to be a moderator of a board that he obviously knows nothing about? 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2007, 05:52:06 AM »
Just to help some of you out. I understand hating politics or the US but to talk crap about wars and think that the marine corp has anything to do with policy is freaking stupid. The fine young men and women who give of themselves to service in the Corp have earned the right to be honored. No different then any countrys military, be it the british or french or Iraq. If you believe in something and are willing to stand up for it and put your ass on the line then you get the ability to complain, if not take a flying fuck.

Oh and for those that think they would make funny little jokes to marines in a bar, I just bet if you really had the balls to open your mouth and badmouth a couple of devil dogs the next thing people would be saying is, "wow I wonder who the guy getting kicked to death like a narc at a biker rally is...?"  8)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2007, 06:01:56 AM »
"Fine young men and women" don't join the forces. Its always the absolute dregs of society. The thickos, the losers and the easily brainwashed. Why else are the recruitment drives always in the ghettos and the trailer parks?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
"Fine young men and women" don't join the forces. Its always the absolute dregs of society. The thickos, the losers and the easily brainwashed. Why else are the recruitment drives always in the ghettos and the trailer parks?

Are you from the US? I say this because I think you watch to many movies. Annapolis navel academy only accepts people that have approval from a congressmen or senators. West Point is the same way. I have served with people from all walks of life, rich kids and poor kids. There are minimun requirments for schooling, there are standards for criminals and those with drug use. I spent time with the entire spectrum. I found when I went to college that I ran into way more losers then I ever did in the Corp. Unless you have spent time in the US and the service then sir you are speaking quite frankly out your ass.

Hope this helps.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2007, 06:17:44 AM »
The cannon fodder in the trenches are not from Westpoint or any other 'elite' academys. They are trash.

This is an actual transcript of some of Americas finest:

"Like dude, lets kill some iraqis"
"But dude, those look like allies"
"No way dude, they're brown"
"Okay dude, fire away"

Hope this helps

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2007, 06:40:35 AM »
The cannon fodder in the trenches are not from Westpoint or any other 'elite' academys. They are trash.

This is an actual transcript of some of Americas finest:

"Like dude, lets kill some iraqis"
"But dude, those look like allies"
"No way dude, they're brown"
"Okay dude, fire away"

Hope this helps
Yes I understand now completely, you watch movies and TV and think you know..I feel the same way about my ability for fly a airplane from watching film... ::)

As for your comments I know I need to help you out and translate...When you under pressure at work and have a big job to finish and the client calls and blasts you out and then your boss walks in and says if you don't finish it correctly he is going to can your worthless ass and you say "darn heck this is really a bad day" that as close to pressure as you ever will get. Now take living in a war zone where people are trying to kill you every second with everything they have and your 19 and have never had anything to deal with like this and you do something stupid because of it that gets magnified on the international world stage. Well thats the life. I know you have not, nor ever will be able to wrap your mind around what it takes and I really understand you do not have what it takes to deal with problems such as those but you may see what I am trying to say. If not oh well, I understand and I do feel sorry for people like you who drone thru life with all the answers and solutions and knowledge about how they are the smartest and best and strongest and most compassionate and can know or do anything...Ah sarcasm rears its ugly head... ::)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2007, 06:53:34 AM »

1] Trash is recruited from the gutter.

2] Trash is sent to a war.

3] Trash doesn't understand who the enemy is.

4] Trash kills allies.

5] Trash sexually abuses some prisoners in Abu Graib.

5] Trash is injured whilst attacking civilians.

6] Trash is sent to a military hospital

7] Trash loses legs.

8] Trash has a nervous breakdown.

9] Trash is sent back to America.

10] Trash goes on Oprah.

11] Trash becomes an a drug addict.

12] Trash ends up back in the gutter.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2007, 07:01:18 AM »

4] Trash kills allies.

7] Trash loses legs.

10] Trash goes on Oprah.

Go drink some tea you English FAG.
I

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2007, 07:03:20 AM »
I am a Marine, not active at the time but once a Marine always a Marine.  I take offense to this shit that some of you fuckers are talking.  I put my life on the line, literally, for the rights of the innocent and that was not just exclusive to this country.  All I am saying here is, WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT.  Remember as well you may be posting from a different country but this is an AMERICAN board you fat fucks..

BTW, the original post was very cool..

I got it, MELTDOWN, I guess I beat you to it.
::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2007, 07:04:11 AM »

4] Trash kills allies.

7] Trash loses legs.

10] Trash goes on Oprah.

exactly right UK, the funny thing is that we attack their country and then get angry when they fight back and kill our soldiers, fucck the Marines and fuck the US Army.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:03 AM »
exactly right UK, the funny thing is that we attack their country and then get angry when they fight back and kill our soldiers, fucck the Marines and fuck the US Army.
Great post. Try explaing that to the 'grunts' on here though ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:51 AM »
Again I hate to point out that the marines and army did not attack Iraq...The united states goverment made that choice. I will be the first to say fuck the goverment, But to blame the people that put there ass on the line so you can have that opinion it just freaking stupid. Nice to know though that your lining up behind UK that will make him sleep better.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2007, 07:12:19 AM »
Great post. Try explaing that to the 'grunts' on here though ::)
hahahaha, exactly, the US's "army" these days is a joke, a bunch of 18-19 year old kids who have been playing Xbox and eating potato chips all their life are now expected to go fight a "war" 12,000 miles away and we wonder why were getting our asses kicked over there, in all honesty i laugh when i hear about more soldiers getting wiped out over there it's funny to me.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2007, 07:13:14 AM »

4] Trash kills allies.

7] Trash loses legs.

10] Trash goes on Oprah.

Yea the UK is full of upstanding people who never do anything wrong..Nice to live in that chrystal tower.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2007, 07:13:22 AM »
Again I hate to point out that the marines and army did not attack Iraq...The united states goverment made that choice. I will be the first to say fuck the goverment, But to blame the people that put there ass on the line so you can have that opinion it just freaking stupid. Nice to know though that your lining up behind UK that will make him sleep better.
hahahahaah, go watch some more John Wayne movies you delusional meathead penis puffer.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2007, 07:14:26 AM »
if they spent more time on actual training than bullshit like that maybe they wouldnt lose wars all the time.

You wouldn't make it through bootcamp,you would get recycled to fat camp..

parris island troop 3016 3rd battalion h comp OOOHHH RAAAAAAA   ..
p