Author Topic: 11 Weeks out - 199 pounds!  (Read 14971 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: 11 Weeks out
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
Retarted thread.............all the way retarted thread.  ;D

OMG you spelled retarded wrong!! :o u dumb fuck!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

Dubai, India
No doubt about it...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »
so Matt, you couldn't afford the full granite, so you went with the shittier cheaper granite tile version?  Also, why do you have those fucking granite tiles up so high ?  you shoul've just made a border enough for a backsplash.

also, you need two gfci receptacles no further than 4 feet apart to service your counter top. 

Way to be shitty and put your phone outlet right above/below your regular outlet.  great thinking, god help you one day if you decide to hang up a phone on there.

Alex's kitchen is much better.

Fuck your kitchen.

what the fuck is shoul've?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »
whats the fuck is shoul've?

Epic self ownage!!
No doubt about it...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »
Epic self ownage!!

um now you're editing my posts in the quote! lol fuckin loser!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »

Dubai, India

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
um now you're editing my posts in the quote! lol fuckin loser!

Brutal back pedalling..........epic spelling skills!!
No doubt about it...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »
whats the fuck is shoul've?

listen you fucking mutt, you don't call me out.

now next time you go to home depot, you'll discover that since 1912 or so they've made electrical boxes that can fit a switch and an outlet in one box, so your electric work doesn't look like some crackhead negro did it.

expensive granite?  ha ha, oh brother.  expensive granite doesn't come in 12 x 12 tiles you dickbreath.

let me get the camera, go to the kitchen, and take pictures of my cabinetry just so i meet some midget mulatto homosexual's needs from Canada.   ::)

so why don't you run along, i think it's time for you to shave your ass so you don't get marked down at your next "show".

your kitchen looks like shit and you live in a shitty condo.

my real estate taxes are more than your annual mortgage payment, you fucking "stated income" asshole.
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »

now next time you go to home depot, you'll discover that since 1912 or so they've made electrical boxes that can fit a switch and an outlet in one box, so your electric work doesn't look like some crackhead negro did it.

expensive granite?  ha ha, oh brother.  expensive granite doesn't come in 12 x 12 tiles you dickbreath.

let me get the camera, go to the kitchen, and take pictures of my cabinetry just so i meet some midget mulatto homosexual's needs from Canada.   ::)

so why don't you run along, i think it's time for you to shave your ass so you don't get marked down at your next "show".

my real estate taxes are more than your annual mortgage payment, you fucking "stated income" asshole.
hahaha, another internet trillionaire. ::)

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

please tell me that i don't have to tell you that webcke was impersonating your 'retarted' ...fuck, you are stupid!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »

please tell me that i don't have to tell you that webcke was impersonating your 'retarted' ...fuck, you are stupid!

Yes, but we must cut him some slack, afterall.......he is a black Canadian.
No doubt about it...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
199lbs here, just starting to get into my diet now I'm never ahead in my diets I'm always behind!, but somehow manage to just barely get into shape, i gotta stop gettin so fat in the offseason!

You've never been in shape in your life.  You're about as good at self-evaluation as a fat chick in a tube top. 
Can't wait to see your next pics with the title "I know conditioning sucks, but please tell me my shape is great!"
Y

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »

what do you for a living bast? :)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »

WTF i told you that backsplash is not granite? like um did read my post? you fuckin idiot.

You're the one callin me out on my kitchen why the fuck do you even care what my kitchen looks like?, to me its a sign of jealousy and its sad to see!.  

And now you've made yourself even more of a loser by stating that your taxes are more then my mortgage payment lol!   this is getbig.com and you're talking about your taxes and trying to state how much money you make?.  That usually means your ass is broke and you have nothing to show for it.   I'll call out a fake ass punk when i see it!  I'm sure you came up with the name Power Rod cause your bf powers his rod up your ass every night you little homo!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

Please don't tell me that you didn't get that i was being sarcastic ::)  oh to late ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »

don't cry about matt owning you "power rod"

E
E

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2009, 07:36:34 PM »

WTF i told you that backsplash is not granite? like um did read my post? you fuckin idiot.

You're the one callin me out on my kitchen why the fuck do you even care what my kitchen looks like?, to me its a sign of jealousy and its sad to see!.  

And now you've made yourself even more of a loser by stating that your taxes are more then my mortgage payment lol!   this is getbig.com and you're talking about your taxes and trying to state how much money you make?.  That usually means your ass is broke and you have nothing to show for it.   I'll call out a fake ass punk when i see it!  I'm sure you came up with the name Power Rod cause your bf powers his rod up your ass every night you little homo!

you mean did YOU read my post

you mean more THAN

I have it on good account bast has a beautiful wife, how about you midget?

oh and meltdown!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »

Please don't tell me that you didn't get that i was being sarcastic ::)  oh to late ::)

That should be "too late", not "to late".........Matty boy.
No doubt about it...

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »

it never gets old ;D

io856

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »
;D

hahahhahaha

How could somebody be so stupid?

Especially a man with muscles like Matt T.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
;D

hahahhahaha

How could somebody be so stupid?

Especially a man with muscles like Matt T.

Yes, but he is a man lacking leg muscles............no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »
Prolly smashing his keyboard.  Getbig........Serious Business.
\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »
Prolly smashing his keyboard.  Getbig........Serious Business.
;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »
;D

hey trailertrash, theres a question waiting for you at the thread started by db, you gonna evade answers fat pussy?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
\